NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the blanket was soiled like we originally thought it was. OMG
I was so relieved when I no longer thought she was sexually abused and killed.
Now this is worse. I can not believe this.

If Shaniya really was sold, this was planned before she went to live with her mother. She must have really conned him. Dad must be seriously beating himself up. I feel for him.

I just gave my hubby the rundown. When I told him about the Mom and sister applying for the MH, and that they moved in with a baby, and neither one was pregnant when they applied... he looked horrified.

Did we ever figure out who the baby belonged to?

Didn't someone in here say they thought they saw a little girl that looked just like Shaniya in a store in Ohio or somewhere like the day after it happened??? Was that reported??? At the time I thought it was impossible, but now, maybe not.

I remember that too. She even said she commented to her husband that the little girl looked like Shaniya. That was either Wednsday or Thursday but I don't remember who it was.

Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, told The Associated Press he raised his daughter for several years but last month decided to let her stay with her mother. He said Davis struggled financially over the years, but she recently obtained a job and her own place, so Lockhart decided to give her a chance to raise their daughter.
"I should've never let her go over there," he said Saturday night.
Lockhart said police have not told him whether they are any closer to finding his daughter.
"I just want her to come back safe my friend," he said. "I love her very much and I hope she is OK."
He described his relationship with Davis as a "one-night stand" and said he and Davis never argued about him raising Shaniya.
"Shaniya is a precious young lady and she is special," Lockhart said.

http://bit.ly/1679BU

Okay, I'm just gonna say it....kill her, just kill the bit@h now! Don't even waste the tax payers money on a trial, just put a bullet in her brain and send her straight to hell. :furious:

At this point, I wish LE would let her go free........a bullet is much too easy.:furious:

Yes exactly ~ Dr. Glass was so right! Oh, I can't imagine how Nancy will even get through the show without crying. MOO

After you mentioned her comment I went back and watched. I bet it will replayed on Monday if Nancy Covers the story.

sheniya was there in the arms of that man MAM for an hour than POOF.. she had been in the hands of the nefarious for the in between hours... too long to count now and excruciating to count as they keep adding up.... WHERE IS SHE?

Didn't someone in here say they thought they saw a little girl that looked just like Shaniya in a store in Ohio or somewhere like the day after it happened??? Was that reported??? At the time I thought it was impossible, but now, maybe not.

Personally, I doubt a tip like that will pan out. Whoever has her will keep her out of sight.

I was thinking. Maybe the reason why we have not seen video of Shaniya leaving the hotel with McNeil was because she didn't. Maybe they have her on video leaving with someone else but they did not want to broadcast that yet because they did not want that person to pass her off and loose track of her.

How does a mother go about finding a human trafficker that is willing to buy their child? I guess I have lived a much too sheltered life but can't fathom how anyone could come up with such an idea. Like I said earlier, I'm sure the end result will be that she desperately needed money because of a drug habit or other reason and saw what a good opportunity it would be to make some fast cash. AGAIN - IT'S SICKENING TO EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS.

I guess when you're a lowlife, you have all kinds of dregs of humanity at your fingertips.

Well - If Coe is really innocent - and cares about Shaniya at all - maybe he will be able to help - especially since more is now known about what happened.

He said he did not know McNiell though - so if it was all set up through him - he may not be able to help.

How does a mother go about finding a human trafficker that is willing to buy their child? I guess I have lived a much too sheltered life but can't fathom how anyone could come up with such an idea. Like I said earlier, I'm sure the end result will be that she desperately needed money because of a drug habit or other reason and saw what a good opportunity it would be to make some fast cash. AGAIN - IT'S SICKENING TO EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS.
I think to begin with you constantly hang out with unsavory characters, ex-cons, drug dealers and whatnot. Not the people we here associate with. MOO

I would like to know why the sister of this piece of s*** is not arrested and charged as well. This supposedly all happened in the same damn hell hole. Where are the other children?

No wonder McNeill could check into a decent hotel and hire his own lawyer. He probably got a substantial amount of money for the child. Additionally, when my daughter and I traveled out of this country, I had to produce proof that her dad allowed it. Do you think they have it that well together?? I truly hope not.

Doesn't this just make you want to puke! What a sorry excuse for a human being! OMG :furious::furious::furious:

Wonder how that attorney feels knowing he is being paid with money from the sale of a little girl.

Can you hear me screaming here - My God! I can't even call them animals - they are just out and out trash.

Uggggg

Salem

Heavy duty drug users and dealers have these kinds of connections. The mainstream of society never even hears about this and that's why everyone dismisses trafficking as being a viable reason for a child to go missing.

I post this for those like myself that need prayer, that are calmed by it. I do not mean to be pushy or disrespectful of anyone elses belief. If you do not take part in prayer, please skip:

Please Lord, I come before you again. This time to ask you to spare Shaniya from the pain and torture that she is likely to be facing, to guide the various agencies that are searching for her. May Shaniya be protected as Daniel was, for she is surely among the lions now. Please bring her home, so that she can be treasured and loved and kept in safety. Give her father and those that love her the strength to cope under this terrible revelation. Take this heartwrenching occurrence and turn it into a force for change, a positive force for Shaniya and others, as only you can do.
Amen.

This is as close a look at Evil that I ever need to see. Pure evil - no other way to describe it. Evil ..evil...evil.

May God have mercy on your souls as I cannot.

Attachments

• Evil Pure Evil.jpg
    Evil Pure Evil.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 88
did you hear 1 reporter asked if Monster mom was pregnant and LE guy said he didn't know.......I thought that was an odd question at the presser......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro