NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a dental appointment this morning so I won't be on here until I get back home. I can't remember the time of the appointment, I am so unorganized. You guys hold down the fort and I hope to get caught up when I return. Hope everybody is well this morning, we are *still* getting rain. This is something like 3 weeks straight and I feel like I live in the Pacific Northwest.

I have followed this case since Janet was murdered. I know beyond any and all doubt that Raven Samuel Peters Abaroa killed Janet. I cannot know that 100% he will be found guilty.

If he is not found guilty, I will still know 100% beyond any shadow of a doubt that a murderer is walking around free. I know that people that are related to him and close to him know he's guilty. His defense team has to know he killed Janet and their job is to get him off.

He killed Janet and he will have to pay the ultimate price someday, but if he walks, he will never be free of the doubt of those around him. His family, his friends, that still believe he is guilty and have kept it to themselves. The people he has stolen from, that didn't come forward, the women that he has hurt, that didn't testify, the people he has swindled, the people that knew all the things he has done, will still know he killed Janet. They may be afraid of him, but he'll eventually have to pay for what he has done. For those of you that don't think he's guilty, let him date your daughter, let him be alone with your little girls, let him marry your sister, friend, cousin and daughter.

It is what it is, I know that I have done my little part on the interweb to make sure Janet's name was not forgotten and to warn people about the sociopath that is Raven Samuel Peters Abaroa.

Knowing he did it (based on what you know and believe) and proving beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law are two very different things IMO. I was one of those people that believed that Bradley Cooper should of gotten aquitted IF the google map evidence didn't exist. Because I believe that just because someone is a bad husband/wife, even going so far as to being an adulterer or perhaps had an argument or two in public does not make them a murderer, as least when it comes to proving beyond a reasonable doubt. Jason Young was a different story, there was way to much evidence that proved he did it (hotel camera alone).

I haven't been following the case closely, but so far, it seems (my opinion) that the state has not tied him to the murder yet, either directly or circumstantially. They may tie it all together in closing, we'll see. I think sometimes those who are firmly in the guilty camp see anything other than that opinion as being in the 'not guilty' camp but I don't think that's the case. You can still believe that guy killed his wife but you can disagree that the state effectively proved it's case, doesn't mean you're going to have to guy over for dinner or going to want to date your daughter. People get seriously offended when someone says they believe the state did not effectively prove Casey Anthony killed her daughter. It doesn't mean those same people who think that believe she didn't though.

Hi friends. Been a bit MIA lately. My abuelita (grandmama) passed away Sunday morning. She was a funny and loving woman. Looooved watching fan fights in Mexican soccer. You would have all liked her.

I'm so, so sorry, Chiquita. Prayers for you and your family.

I'm just chiming in to say - OF COURSE Raven is going to have people who believe he's innocent. Heck, Raven can convince you that the sky is green and the sea is red. He is very charming and very good at playing the part he needs to play at any given situation. This is why he was in hysterical tears at the funeral at one moment, and then joking around with people ten seconds later - it all depends on what role he needs to present for the given audience. THIS IS HOW SOCIOPATHS WORK. This is why he's a different person for every person he meets, and this is why he can kill his wife in cold blood, leave his baby behind, and then play soccer for an hour without seeming "off." He doesn't feel remorse or empathy or any connecting emotions - he just puts on a facade everywhere he goes.

Hi friends. Been a bit MIA lately. My abuelita (grandmama) passed away Sunday morning. She was a funny and loving woman. Looooved watching fan fights in Mexican soccer. You would have all liked her.

Oh dear, so sorry for your loss. :(

If anyone here is also following the Mario McNeill trial, would love a heads up if a verdict is reached today. I was hoping for a quick verdict, the outcome has always appeared so logical. :(

Did we miss the cross of the woman who was testifying yesterday when I lost feed?

Knowing he did it (based on what you know and believe) and proving beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law are two very different things IMO. I was one of those people that believed that Bradley Cooper should of gotten aquitted IF the google map evidence didn't exist. Because I believe that just because someone is a bad husband/wife, even going so far as to being an adulterer or perhaps had an argument or two in public does not make them a murderer, as least when it comes to proving beyond a reasonable doubt. Jason Young was a different story, there was way to much evidence that proved he did it (hotel camera alone).

I haven't been following the case closely, but so far, it seems (my opinion) that the state has not tied him to the murder yet, either directly or circumstantially. They may tie it all together in closing, we'll see. I think sometimes those who are firmly in the guilty camp see anything other than that opinion as being in the 'not guilty' camp but I don't think that's the case. You can still believe that guy killed his wife but you can disagree that the state effectively proved it's case, doesn't mean you're going to have to guy over for dinner or going to want to date your daughter. People get seriously offended when someone says they believe the state did not effectively prove Casey Anthony killed her daughter. It doesn't mean those same people who think that believe she didn't though.

I agree with you, but I am firmly in the guilty camp because he did it, not because he's a cad. The Circumstantial Evidence against Raven extensive if you know the case and have watched all the testimony.

Oh my goodness, there are people in my life that actually think I'm shy. He worked at the Bicycle Shop, Canyon Cycles, he stole from them!!!!!

People were disbelieving because they realized he was guilty and because he was a control freak and they were starting to see the inconsistencies in his story. Did this woman know that he was with an underaged girl right after the murder. I mean of course Janet came to him a dream and told him she was the one.

Does anyone have channel 11's link? I've gone to their site numerous times, but don't know how to find the live link?

BBM

I am one of those people. (please don't hate me people) I followed that case closely.... I think the state completely dropped the ball on that case.

Does anyone have channel 11's link? I've gone to their site numerous times, but don't know how to find the live link?

I just posted it. WRAL has been buffering for me since the first 3 minutes after this woman began testifying.

I just posted it. WRAL has been buffering for me since the first 3 minutes after this woman began testifying.

Thank you so much, I too lost my live WRAL link. I don't know why I can't seem to find where channel 11's live links are? I went there numerous times yesterday without success. :banghead:

Thank you so much, I too lost my live WRAL link. I don't know why I can't seem to find where channel 11's live links are? I went there numerous times yesterday without success. :banghead:

I usually just go to WTVD.com and usually somewhere on their opening screen is a link for the live stream.

All of this reading is insane. Surely they are not going to go over each email one by one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back