NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The emails I am sure are awesome, I can already only imagine what they say:

Dramatization:

I stood at the window overlooking the horizon and realized my life is a shell of what it used to be, without my one true love, I am but nothing now, I'm so lonely, so very broke and so lonely, but then out of nowhere Janet came to me in my dream and said, carry on, carry on, find as many girls as you can and procreate in my name. Play soccer, go biking, go to moab, get Kaiden a Mommy, steal, because you deserve it my love you deserve all the money, all the toys all the gadgets and all the women and all the happiness in the world, because the world owes you my love.

Then he goes on to say there are these mean people picking on him on the internet and if he won $3 million dollars he would dedicate $2 million dollars to fighting them (websleuths and the interwebz) and he would use some of it to secure a future for Kaiden (because he looks good and can kick a ball) and then he would use some to make Janet's name more recognized at Southern Virginia), but then again there would be NO mention of finding the "real killer" with said $3 million dollar lottery winnings!

These emails are probably quite the hoot!

I have an idea for all our peeps here in this forum. Since I woke up with a pounding headache this morning, why don't all of you send me your headaches and I'll bare the burden today. You all can take the day off from pain. I really don't mind, send away!

The emails I am sure are awesome, I can already only imagine what they say:

Dramatization:

I stood at the window overlooking the horizon and realized my life is a shell of what it used to be, without my one true love, I am but nothing now, I'm so lonely, so very broke and so lonely, but then out of nowhere Janet came to me in my dream and said, carry on, carry on, find as many girls as you can and procreate in my name. Play soccer, go biking, go to moab, get Kaiden a Mommy, steal, because you deserve it my love you deserve all the money, all the toys all the gadgets and all the women and all the happiness in the world, because the world owes you my love.

Then he goes on to say there are these mean people picking on him on the internet and if he won $3 million dollars he would dedicate $2 million dollars to fighting them (websleuths and the interwebz) and he would use some of it to secure a future for Kaiden (because he looks good and can kick a ball) and then he would use some to make Janet's name more recognized at Southern Virginia), but then again there would be NO mention of finding the "real killer" with said $3 million dollar lottery winnings!

These emails are probably quite the hoot!
Don't forget to sign said dramatization.... Im'wa'nuki nuki' bow-chicka wow-wow!

I have an idea for all our peeps here in this forum. Since I woke up with a pounding headache this morning, why don't all of you send me your headaches and I'll bare the burden today. You all can take the day off from pain. I really don't mind, send away!

Bless your heart, I'm so sorry you have a headache. Thankfully, my head feels better this morning. I have a dental appointment in a little bit and I hope he doesn't find anything he has to hammer or drill on....else, I'll come back home with one.

Raven sure didn't consider Janet his equal by the way he treated her.

I usually just go to WTVD.com and usually somewhere on their opening screen is a link for the live stream.

I don't know why I don't *see* it when I go there. :( My eyes must be worse then I thought. :banghead: I find it at WRAL, but not channel 11. :facepalm:

With all this talk about finances, I'd have to ask her 'where exactly does *stealing* come in, and embezzling?

So Raven told her about the "Infidelity" but NOT infidelities or the embezzlement - and he stole from HP first - he embezzled from Eurosports - he stole from Canyon Cycles and he most likely stole when he was working at the Cellular store in Utah. Did he tell about those -

He had an infidelity the first year of the marriage...2000-2001 - He had several affairs in 2003-2004 and was most likely having an affair in 2005.

HA she just said he didn't need COUNSELING!!!! WTH - Seek strength from his faith, this is a guy that loved strip clubs, drank, smoked pot, dated underaged girls, cleated a man in the back, shoved his fiance against the wall, shoved his wife against the wall, took a knife and chased a guy through the woods and said he wanted to kill him, stab him to death with his knife.

WOW!!! He didn't need counseling?

He's giving her too much free freedom to talk. Maybe he's hoping she will trip herself up.

Of course he didn't need counseling........he premeditated and brutally murdered his wife! T
He was glad she was gone!

Mornin you guys. I'M LATE, Who is this?

She didn't think he needed counseling? But she just doesn't believe in counseling.

He didn't care about Janet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is not a good person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically saying he had a sex addiction. Each girls he had a relationship with - GIRLS....not women, GIRLS.

Hey, if he's getting nookie, of course, he cares about them lol.

I'm working as fast as I can on that "head girdle". lol
Sending you healing prayers.

That was the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I can't imagine ANY person who's wife was just murdered who couldn't use a good counselor. Raven was a good Mormon boy when it suited Raven. One of the his tools.... bringing out his religion when it's convenient. This lady is making a fool of herself.

I'm hoping it's not *time* he's giving her, rather that he's giving her enough rope to hang Raven on. JMO

THEY didn't always make wise decisions?? Janet didn't decide to get murdered - that was RAVEN'S "unwise" decision!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back