NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe she should have talked to him about confessing to the murder!

on a side note: I found RA's "friend" , darius neerings, on facebook. seems they really cleaned him up for his testimony...haircut, tats, etc. He lives in Matthews, outside of Charlotte...near us!

this poor soul STILL holds RA in high esteem......her testimony is really blowing my mind.

The more she speaks the less believable she becomes.

I totally agree.....she's coming across as some kind of "fanatic" who believes anything in those who have "faith", not to mention her disdain for the "outside world."

She is giving Raven a pass on everything he did.

This is the same woman that home schooled her children. She didn't allow them to go a regular school, but she gave Raven a pass on everything.

Maybe she liked that he loved her donuts or something like that.

She seems to be living in some alternate universe. He could have been excommunicated because of the things he has done.

He was not the good mormon boy, he even lied about going on a Mission. He's a born con-man, he's a thief, he's a liar, he's a chronic sex addict, he is a chronic embezzler, he's not just rough on the soccer field, he has had bursts of rage, but he's normally very controlled. He allows people to see what they want on the outside, he plans things, even his emails are contrived, planned and controlled.

Of course Raven loved the "girls" he was with, he was looking for the perfect girl. The perfect Ken & Barbie. He wanted something perfect, it's not about what is real it's what the outside world perceives.

Raven asked how Kaiden is doing he says "he looks good". With Raven it's about how things look. He has this image he has always wanted to portray.

Read If I were a Bird, and tell me you cannot see the sociopathy behind it.

So Raven told her about the "Infidelity" but NOT infidelities or the embezzlement - and he stole from HP first - he embezzled from Eurosports - he stole from Canyon Cycles and he most likely stole when he was working at the Cellular store in Utah. Did he tell about those -

He had an infidelity the first year of the marriage...2000-2001 - He had several affairs in 2003-2004 and was most likely having an affair in 2005.

HA she just said he didn't need COUNSELING!!!! WTH - Seek strength from his faith, this is a guy that loved strip clubs, drank, smoked pot, dated underaged girls, cleated a man in the back, shoved his fiance against the wall, shoved his wife against the wall, took a knife and chased a guy through the woods and said he wanted to kill him, stab him to death with his knife.

WOW!!! He didn't need counseling?
They really need to stop trying to portray him as the nice lil Mormon boy. It's way to well known that he only pulled out his religion when he felt it made him look good or sincere or when he wanted something. Like a job, then he'd lie cheat and steal. Wasn't it a church friend that gave him the job at Canyon Cycles? What happened there? Hmmmm?

I'm sure he used his son the same way he used his religion when he was trolling for mommies.

Brain freeze, who's Jennifer Walker?

She's the chick Raven had an affair with Raven while he worked at Eurosports. She knew that he was married. He left Janet for her and continued dating her. When Raven found out that Janet was pregnant, while he was dating Raven, they finally ended up breaking it off when Raven decided to try getting Janet back, because he found out Janet was having a boy, a little mini-Raven. I wonder if he would have gone back to her if Janet was having a girl.

I think she is actually a hostile woman against the prosecution team. Someone was kind enough to give her one of Janet's ribbons, I about barfed. From what I heard from people at the trial, she stated her last contact with Raven was in May of 2005. I know people that have talked to her several years after Janet's murder and she claimed she was still in contact with him, so she perjured herself on the stand, imo if my sources are right.

"He could have been excommunicated because of the things he has done."

He was excommunicated (or so I read online, several years ago).

She's the chick Raven had an affair with Raven while he worked at Eurosports. She knew that he was married. He left Janet for her and continued dating her. When Raven found out that Janet was pregnant, while he was dating Raven, they finally ended up breaking it off when Raven decided to try getting Janet back, because he found out Janet was having a boy, a little mini-Raven. I wonder if he would have gone back to her if Janet was having a girl.

I think she is actually a hostile woman against the prosecution team. Someone was kind enough to give her one of Janet's ribbons, I about barfed. From what I heard from people at the trial, she stated her last contact with Raven was in May of 2005. I know people that have talked to her several years after Janet's murder and she claimed she was still in contact with him, so she perjured herself on the stand, imo if my sources are right.
It was her testimony that was 'lost' during the upload when it was storming in Durham, right?

Darren Abaroa (born Peters) - Raven's brother . Born in 1981 - 2 yr younger than Raven. Grew up in San Diago and Utah.
LDS - went on mission. Met Janet briefly before he left for mission.

Make that Derek.

Derek Abaroa, I have pictures of him smoking pot with his sister Shiloh on Thanksgiving. He used to discuss dropping acid and doing shroom while he traveled in his band, these are from his own comments on Myspace lol

Raven set an example lol.

Mother currently married to Mr. Bolton - he had 5 of his own children from his previous marriage. Large "blended" family.
Visited Raven and Janet in their home - late Aug/2004.

It's funny how friends and family, who lived miles and miles and miles away from Janet and Raven have so many good memories of the happy couple, but the people who knew them in their every day lives have a whole different story to tell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back