NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WRAL's live streaming SUCKS!!! You'd think they would have their crap together by now. Good grief!!! The other link is just as bad if not worse with all the dang commercials. /end rant..... for now.

I can't get either live feed to work.

"I have been thinking about something, it seems the defense is trying awefully hard to prove something about Janet's family not being at the baby blessing. I wish the prosecution made more of a point to show that the Baby Blessing, is just a regular blessing. Anyone can get a blessing and it's not considered the same as a Catholic or Christening, where it's held at a Church and the baby wears a white gown and gets a ring etc. It's a blessing or prayer."

This isn't exactly true. A baby blessing is sort of like a naming ceremony. The child is given a name by which he/she will be known on Earth and on the records of the church and then given a blessing (which usually speaks of divine aid given to them throughout their earthly life, etc.). It is the LDS equiv of a Christening. It is important. (But, as you said, if ppl were sick, they're not going to come and cough all over the newborn and compromise the baby's health).

I'm under the impression that the jury is in a waiting room and Tyndall is in the hall waiting for his witness to show up. (She who is 'on her way' who has texted him, which is what he just told the judge before the feed died).

So they are done for the day? Is that it?

That's the most stupid thing. Well, I was going to say why did they stop for lunch if they were not going to resume but they didn't know prior to lunch that the witness wasn't there if that is, indeed, the case.

Judge isn't even on the bench. Can't the defense call a different witness like the state did - even if they're out of order?

Well! Did she or did she not have a baby before four years ago?

Ha ha - did you see the look on the prosecutor's face when the witness was marching her little way out of the courtroom?
Just a contented smile - very understated. lol

Wow, what a hostile witness.

From what I heard, she was in communications with Raven years after the murder. She told people that worked with her this.

The prosecutor asked her if she had a baby at the same time as Janet? Holy Cow, does Kaiden have another sibling he didn't know about? Who the heck is Braiden?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back