NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would HIPAA law apply in a homicide investigation?

Her body hasn't been found, so she isn't officially dead yet.

Personally I'd like to see all privacy laws struck down. They're deadly. Look at the Virginia Tech massacre for an extreme example.

Well, keep talking AB. No lawyer yet means you're free game at this point. And that should really scare you.

At some point, they're both going to lawyer-up and one of two things will probably happen; they'll remain silent, or accuse each other of killing Zahra.

I know it's early, but I'm getting a sinking feeling that this case will come down to circumstantial and forensic evidence minus a body.

My 16yr just got home from school- It is their Homecoming tonight, so big pep rally and color day (the Seniors tagged her car) all the fun stuff- It was nice to laugh and see a bit of happy normalcy for few...

His earlier interviews were full of red flags and he almost looks believable here compared to himself.

His response to to the reporter's first question (what would you say...) was rather bland. No desperate plea or anything, he just says he wants to thank everyone for doing what they're doing.

When they ask about his wife's involvement he talks about the guys and looks like he wants to run away. A couple of days ago he said maybe, that was what he was hearing so why is he back to I don't know now?

For some reason he shakes his head no when asked what makes Zahra special.

Thanks for that description for us worker-lurkers :blushing:

His earlier interviews were full of red flags and he almost looks believable here compared to himself.

His response to to the reporter's first question (what would you say...) was rather bland. No desperate plea or anything, he just says he wants to thank everyone for doing what they're doing.

When they ask about his wife's involvement he talks about the guys and looks like he wants to run away. A couple of days ago he said maybe, that was what he was hearing so why is he back to I don't know now?

For some reason he shakes his head no when asked what makes Zahra special.

Aside from the painful lackluster delivery, the reasons he gave were rather generic and unoriginal.

Just thinkin' out loud...

For some reason,:waitasec: I don't think there will be a FB support page going up for this step-mom, but you never know..

Her body hasn't been found, so she isn't officially dead yet.

Personally I'd like to see all privacy laws struck down. They're deadly. Look at the Virginia Tech massacre for an extreme example.

Physicians can come forward in criminal investigations. LE doesn't have to disclose who they are or any of the details concerning medical care, but they can tell the public "we have been able to locate a physician who treated ZB as recently as August of this year."

Exactly!! A truly innocent or ignorant of the facts parent would be looking into the camera saying "Zahra I love you and I'll find you! Hang on for Daddy!!":banghead:

But police said she was dead. It was a homicide investigation.

Just thinkin' out loud...

For some reason,:waitasec: I don't think there will be a FB support page going up for this step-mom, but you never know..

ITA Or pro-bono lawyers who want to make a name for themselves either!!
But, I wouldn't mind seeing Tim Miller and TES come and search!!:angel:

Aside from the painful lackluster delivery, the reasons he gave were rather generic and unoriginal.

It was uncomfortable for me to hear him say nothing ever upset her because I bet she was upset by the abuse. Maybe she put a smile on because she had to.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows when AB met EB. How long have they been together?

It's been so quiet today. I hate it when it starts getting this way.

Yes it is. :crazy:
She's spoilt' rotten too.

She's a beautiful little thing, Paige.

Suddenly struck hard by the fact that your little pup has a more loving home than little Zahra did. :( :( :(

It was uncomfortable for me to hear him say nothing ever upset her because I bet she was upset by the abuse. Maybe she put a smile on because she had to.

Or maybe she learned early on that daddy wasn't going to do anything but sit back and let SM do whatever she pleased to her. Poor Zahra...

When the reporter asked if he knew anything about what happened to Zahra - he looks to the left - HUGE BIG HONKING RED FLAG OF DECEPTION!! Also, the blinking - way too much blinking.

I so wish they would hook him up to a poly!!! Please please please please

anyone else notice how he kept looking away? i know if it was the 1st time i was able to talk to the press i would be lookin right in that camera and pouring my heart out...not giving short, half hearted answers IMHO

yup, and I would be saying... "If ANYONE has ANY information, please, please, let the authorities know...call the tip line.. you can be anonymous, Please help me find her...( and I would be emotional too..)

I see none of that with him...:snooty:

(sorry. Just a little pi$$y about this idiot..) :D

Or maybe she learned early on that daddy wasn't going to do anything but sit back and let SM do whatever she pleased to her. Poor Zahra...

This seriously makes me want to cry. It's scary how true that likely is. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members