NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit. Checking in. No news. Where is this poor child?

WHOA.

I wonder if LE has seen this. This photo was posted in JAN .... but the comment is made Oct 8th. The day before Zahra goes "missing" ????????

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?a...0&set=a.107449172599632.13462.100000036481999

ETA: This is too much too be coinky-dink isn't it ?
That was the pic the other day that everyone was commenting on here. She certainly does look "out of it" there. Anyone know that child's b-day? This was probably taken around that time.

Hi Belly, can you paraphrase whatever this is for us who don't have FB? It doesn't let me see anything (comes up as a generic sign-in-to-fb type page).

It's a photo that has been posted here of Zahra in which her eyes are half closed. AY comments are posted at 3:26 AM and 3:27 AM on OCTOBER 8TH that she (ZB) looks stoned and he misses her. he states that she deserves a better life and wishes "they" would just sign her over to "us".

AND those comments that were posted on Oct 8 were posted at 3:26 and 3:27 AM.

Wish they would sign her over to them? Wonder if there were any conversations about that between these players?

Hi Belly, can you paraphrase whatever this is for us who don't have FB? It doesn't let me see anything (comes up as a generic sign-in-to-fb type page).

Its a photo of Zahra and some other children at a birthday party. In the photo Zahra is sitting in the floor while the birthday child is opening gifts...Zahra has her eyes half-closed and they look red. One comment there, apparently from a family member, says Zahra looks stoned and too bad she doesn't have a better life.
Comment was made the day before Zahra went missing....

That was the pic the other day that everyone was commenting on here. She certainly does look "out of it" there. Anyone know that child's b-day? This was probably taken around that time.

The photo was posted to FB in JAN but the comments are THIS October 8th at approx 3:30 in the AM.

It is weird that they were commenting almost exactly 24 hours before the last time she was seen. (supposedly)

How disappointing... I woke up this morning flipped on the TV turned it to HLN and hear "we have a possible new lead" in Zahra's case--- the I hear all about the Furniture store sighting :( (and they aren't even reporting LE confirmed the sighting)

As for the free lunch program- with 3 daughters and 10 years between oldest and youngest I've filled out the forms and they have never changed and at no time was applying required.

Meanwhile, HPD is trying to find out more information about a non-profit organization called the Spiritual Counseling Network which claims to be raising money for Zahra's funeral expenses and police expenses.

WBTV has learned that one of the co-organizers of the group is on probation for obtaining property by false pretenses. They have not returned our calls.

Chief Adkins wants to talk with the organization's leaders to find out how they intend to use any money they collect from donors.

http://morganton.wbtv.com/content/a...oup?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Welcome to the twilight zone, I liken it to when you wash a pair of socks and one come up missing. This is known as the hose zone.

She was reported missing on the 9th, those posts were on the 8th.

You're right bellyup - I just looked at my calender. EB said she last saw her sleeping at 2:30 AM on Fri Oct 8 and this comment was at 3:26 AM Oct 8
Wow.....

I'd have to look back at reports. Was it Oct 8th or Oct 9th at 2:30 that EB claims to have last seen Zahra in bed ?

I think it was Sat Oct 9 at 2:30AM - that's why I just deleted my post. Still is a strange coinky-dink tho.

I think we are getting the days mixed up. She was reported missing on the 9th right? So that post would have been from the day before.

Hickory Police are looking for Zahra Baker, who was last seen in her bed Saturday

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/15/cops-pour-through-leads-search-continues-ar-458449/

I dunno. I still wonder if LE has seen those posts.
Could they (meaning AY / AB / other family members) have taken her and made it to look like EB did something to her ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico