NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they buy or rent the house they are currently in?
Could 'inspecter' be a HUD inspector?
HUD being able to do things for a disabled little girl's needs???
If they got SSI for Zahra disability, and it was a SSI inspecter,
he would want to see her.

I believe it could be a section 8 inspector. They have to inspect a house and "approve it" before the voucher is released.

Just a thought but maybe "the inspector" was like a building inspector. Since there had been a fire at the address an incpsector was needed to deem the house livable (even though the fire was contained to the backyard). Just me - stinkin' thinkin' - but could be why they are calling him an "inspector".

Just checking in for any updates. Very sad. Thanks for the link. Does anyone know what kind of inspector this was?

FWIW - my husband is a code enforcement officer for the city. Renters who know how to game the system will call code enforcement with complaints about their rental (the heater doesn't work, the plumbing doesn't work, there is a cracked window, etc). The complaint is used for leverage against the landlord - either to make the repairs, or more likely - to get out of paying rent......

just guessing here.

It is not Brittany Bentley fault! She reported the abuse. CPS failed this child. IF Brittany Bentley or anyone elese would of took the child and refused to give the child back kidnapping charges would of been filed. You and I have NO Idea how many times Brittany Bentley and OTHERS have called CPS or the cops. The blame belongs on the SM and DAd and the state NOT the family that DID report it.

You certainly do not have to yell at me. I never said this was Brittany Bentley's fault.

I'm going to go out on a limb. I'm going to speculate that SM killed Zahra in a fit of rage over something the child revealed about her abusive ways. I'm going to guess that father of Zahra was told by SM that if DSS had gotten involved, it would be his *ss in the sling with hers, so she "did it for HIM." I think she convinced him that even though she physically delivered the fatal blow, he would be held accountable. So he covered for her. JMO
This may be, but I am thinking I wouldn't care what she threatened me with my daughter was gone and I would tell it all. Also, I have a problem with him being able to go to work and act like a normal person for God knows how long. How could you do that if you loved your child?

As a 47 year old who still enjoys Metal and Rob Zombie, can you help me out by pointing me to the guide book on what music I am supposed to listen to so that I do not become a murderer.
nurse raises hand (closet sex pistols and violent phems fan!)

As a 47 year old who still enjoys Metal and Rob Zombie, can you help me out by pointing me to the guide book on what music I am supposed to listen to so that I do not become a murderer.

As a 42 yr. old need a copy of that guide book too. I listen to both and I own not only a pink and black throw with skulls on it that my son got me for Christmas but a t-shirt with a skull on it.

Did they buy or rent the house they are currently in?
Could 'inspecter' be a HUD inspector?
HUD being able to do things for a disabled little girl's needs???
If they got SSI for Zahra disability, and it was a SSI inspecter,
he would want to see her.

That's what I was thinking. If they were trying to get any help from the state for her disabilities, I'm betting an inspection of her living conditions and what improvements would need to be made would be set up. I don't know how services for disabled people works in NC, but in OK we pay for improvements to the home, car, etc, if that helps the person be better able to get a job. Of course, that is adults. But I'm sure the same sort of thing would happen for child if someone wanted help from the state of OK.

Do police know when (or a time frame of when..) the inspector came out to the residence?

They need to investigate the last house/ apt these peeps lived in, I wonder if thats where she was killed??

My thought exactly! Previously lived in Caldwell County...much more wooded areas, back roads, etc.

lol. My husband, too. He's an accountant. A dangerous accountant, apparently. :)

I did think it was odd that at 42, she still refers to herself as goth. I always thought that was more of a teen/young adult thing. It would be like if I referred to myself as a prep. I don't think anyone has called me a prep since high school. lol.

This may be, but I am thinking I wouldn't care what she threatened me with my daughter was gone and I would tell it all. Also, I have a problem with him being able to go to work and act like a normal person for God knows how long. How could you do that if you loved your child?

And on that note, let me say that BOTH of them, if this is anything like what transpired, need to be put under the jail for life. Being led is no excuse and you're absolutely right. I cannot imagine how anyone could just stand back and "let" this happen. If Dad did, he's just as guilty as the SM in my book.

Just a thought but maybe "the inspector" was like a building inspector. Since there had been a fire at the address an incpsector was needed to deem the house livable (even though the fire was contained to the backyard). Just me - stinkin' thinkin' - but could be why they are calling him an "inspector".

The fire just took place Saturday morning.

They were talking about an inspector that was suppose to have visited or scheduled a visit in the month prior or since they have moved in there.

Lol. I myself was interested to learn, upon googling about yesterday, that I own and enjoy the suggested "godfathers of goth" albums: selections by Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, the great Joy Division, the Cure, and the Cramps.

My thought exactly! Previously lived in Caldwell County...much more wooded areas, back roads, etc.

I have looked online but didn't find anything, does anyone know the Sawmills address? I will go look myself and see if I find anything. BTW, I am in Sawmills.

Homicide....omg, may that woman suffer. I can't believe this. Poor little girl.

I am so with you and Dave :hug:

I'm a Sex Pistol/Femmes/Clash/Bauhaus/Ministry/Cure/Cramps/ ...etc music fan too. And not even a closet one lol.

In fact my user name is a lyric from a Cure song. hee hee

Do police know when (or a time frame of when..) the inspector came out to the residence?

No, the police didn't even have clarification of what type of inspector.

Just an inspector that may have visited or had a scheduled visit since they have moved in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro