NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was reading her My Space page a common thread to it was people judging her because of the way she looks and is into Goth. Ransom note that was written says your pot smoking red head son is next. I thought at that moment she wrote that note.Based on her feelings the way people think she is so different. MOO just wanted to share my brain fart with you all.

Someone earlier wrote that it sounded like they watched a lot of TV. Maybe they read up on famous cases too? Coincidences?

Neighbor found glove with red gooey stuff on it (OJ case?) - how long does blood take to dry up on glove? Outside temp could narrow time? blood test for dna? What's up with neighbor that found the glove and the neighbor where they lived before with same last name?

Ransom note found on car windshield (JonBenet R case?) - need to get handwriting samples? Fingerprints? Who actually found note and when? Where did paper come from?

Date of disappearance unknown (Caylee A case?) - would blood on glove info help? what about grocery store or gas station cameras?

Fire to maybe cover evidence - (Delimar V case?) - Bones? Clothing remains?

Just thinking..

Picture comparisons from May 2010 to October 2010 - differences are remarkable and arrest picture (being put into squad car):

Attachments

• May to October 2010 Comparison.jpg
    May to October 2010 Comparison.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 265
  • Elisa Baker arrest.jpg
    Elisa Baker arrest.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 227
drug paraphanalia taken from residence, per NG show

Interesting that the "ransom note" covered that possible discovery before it was even made isn't it?

Hello everyone.

Friendly reminder, this is the Information/Support forum. I have copied a few posts down to the discussion forum where they belong.

Thank you for understanding
~Summer_Breeze

Picture comparisons from May 2010 to October 2010 - differences are remarkable and arrest picture (being put into squad car):

I've seen wedding pictures of Adam and Elisa and this lady has lost a serious amount of weight -- diet pills, drugs?? contributing to a drug induced rage against Zahara?

I know we shouldn't judge people on appearance and I don't care about them being Goth's, I used to be one in my younger days, but she looks like one rough, tough, cold lady. Hell, I would cross the street if she was coming up to me on a dark night.

NG going over details of ransom note, vehicle being doused with gasoline, talking about SM having Zahra walking long distances and being punished. NG can't understand why LE is asking for help from anyone seeing Zahra within the last month. Producer saying she wasn't seen outside the house, only lived there for a few months, etc. Caller asking what charges SM can face if Zahra isn't found. NG going over forensic evidence and other charges she's facing.

Have the wedding pics been posted yet? Let me know and I'll put them up if not.

SM being held on 30,000 dollar bond for check forgery charges and other charges

Dogs smell remains at her house:

A search warrant revealed Monday that police dogs had detected the smell of human remains on cars belonging to the couple. Hours earlier, the police chief said investigators were having trouble finding anyone outside the household who had seen Zahra Clare Baker alive in the last few weeks.

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/national/104741634.html

I'm sorry, I just heard about this story, where is her father?

NG showing photo of SM with red/black hair and piercing asking public if they've seen her or seen her with Zahra to call LE.

Please, if you can, add the wedding pic to make the pictures complete.
The transformation is unreal.
Thanks.

ETA I have seen the wedding pic but I can't remember where. I have only been on this site, but have clicked on some links posted.

Dogs smell remains at her house:

A search warrant revealed Monday that police dogs had detected the smell of human remains on cars belonging to the couple. Hours earlier, the police chief said investigators were having trouble finding anyone outside the household who had seen Zahra Clare Baker alive in the last few weeks.

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/national/104741634.html

I'm sorry, I just heard about this story, where is her father?

Gosh, this reminds me of Keisha Abrahams. With Adam Baker being Australian I wonder if he and the stepmother heard about this case.

Very worrying similar shades here. Keisha was not seen by anyone other than immediate family for approximately one month before she was reported missing. Poor darling has still not been found.

NG asking Marc Klaas about the ransom note left on the outside of the car, instead of inside the house for example. MK saying a ransom note doesn't make any sense for a middle class family to come up with $1million (I think he's forgotten it was addressed to Coffey) and kidnapper wouldn't take a child with disabilities the perp would have to deal with. NG producer talking about reports SM was short-tempered with Zahra, making her walk long distances on the prosthetic leg.

just wondering...
meth users > manufacturing meth > toxic fumes or burn injury ????

I think cops are hot on the trail, didn't buy step-monster's story from the get-go, need a little more proof. My heart is heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery