NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
really appreciate the sort of restreaint it is taking the locals to not post rumors they are hearing. TY all for your restraint! Soon enough, if rumors prove to be true, we will know. If they are untrue, we will all feel so proud of ourselves that we didn't senselessly report such a sad thing as fact.

lol, I do but am too inept to embed it here, lol

From Dudley Shoals near the interesection with Burns Rd where search was yesterday and to Christy Rd where they are searching now is about a 7 mile stretch of mostly deserted road in not real populated area with lots of woods brush along the side of the road.

So which road is it off of D.S. or Burns??

really appreciate the sort of restreaint it is taking the locals to not post rumors they are hearing. TY all for your restraint! Soon enough, if rumors prove to be true, we will know. If they are untrue, we will all feel so proud of ourselves that we didn't senselessly report such a sad thing as fact.

Well said!

I think the first thing that every police department should do when a crime has been committed is to assign one officer to man the Websleuths site and give us the pertinent breaking information we need to solve all these cases.....

Yes, I know, I'm dreaming again....

People:

Please forgive me, but I have just unapproved more posts. If you have a source, please provide a link to it. No rumors. We are all on edge with regard to this poor little girl.

And please link to a verifiable, reliable source, and not one that is not allowed.....

I am available by PM...

~Summer_Breeze

Christy is off of Burns Road. Yesterdays search took place on Dudley right where it intersects with Burns. Burns is where the Knollwood MHP was located next to the textile mill if you remember.

So its Dudley to Burns to Christy if you are driving there.

I agree TL. The locals are priceless in missing persons cases as well as family members (we do have a lot of family members that post in our archives and support forums for their missing loved ones).

Just wanted to let the newbies here know this:

Posting that you are hearing rumors is almost the same as posting the rumor.

I've personally had a few posts in the past deleted and have been kindly chided by mods for posting that I was hearing a rumor but I couldn't tell it because TOS.

I say kindly because I could have very well gotten a TO.

JFYI for our new members! We are so glad you're here. Just looking out for you :)

This is rural country. There are no hundred blocks.

I know, making it hard to search google for exact location on Christy of todays search. Google lists hundred blocks but I know with it being so sparsley populated along there its not like traditional blocks.

The stepmother of a missing 10-year-old girl is cooperating with investigators who are searching in rural North Carolina for the disabled child or evidence in her disappearance, police said Tuesday. Elisa Baker, the stepmother of Zahra Clare Baker, has been talking with investigators after her lawyer approached police offering her help, said Maj. Clyde Deal, deputy police chief in Hickory where the child was reported missing Oct. 9.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Cops-resume-search-for-missing-10-year-old-NC-girl-105775613.html

Just a bit of advice....

For those on here (on any case for that matter), that may have insider information or be privy to information before it is released....

There is a reason the LE has not released that information yet, please please DO NOT take it upon yourself to share it with the world. It could have catastrophic results, not to mention the person who told you did so in confidence and you have now broken that trust.

This might be a good time to check the scanner. I'll turn in on and post in the parking lot if I hear something.

Christy is off of Burns Road. Yesterdays search took place on Dudley right where it intersects with Burns. Burns is where the Knollwood MHP was located next to the textile mill if you remember.

So its Dudley to Burns to Christy if you are driving there.

Yeah I mapped that other one yesterday and followed that whole creek (which is really long) so now I should be able to find it. Thanks :D
You are always so helpful!!

I really really want this case resolved by Halloween. I know that might be too much to ask, but G-d that would be great. At least an arrest (related to Zahra).

The stepmother of a missing 10-year-old girl is cooperating with investigators who are searching in rural North Carolina for the disabled child or evidence in her disappearance, police said Tuesday. Elisa Baker, the stepmother of Zahra Clare Baker, has been talking with investigators after her lawyer approached police offering her help, said Maj. Clyde Deal, deputy police chief in Hickory where the child was reported missing Oct. 9.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Cops-resume-search-for-missing-10-year-old-NC-girl-105775613.html

How sweet of EB to offer her help....what an angel.

:mad:

Did something happen to the Zahra FB page? I can't find it anymore. I thought I had it on my list on my FB page.

Did they delete it?

The owner of that page "Love 4 Zahra" shut it down. Don't know why. She is now posting on "The Zahra Project" FB page.

EB offering her help now is really scarey to me. I don't think she knows how to tell the truth! And I find it hard to believe she is sincere in wanting to help.
I hope & pray that LE has more to go on than help from EB!
JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member