NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed TLCOX.
To me it's just like saying "I know something you don't know...." not to mention that it serves no useful purpose.

As a newbie, I have heard a lot about the scanners. Can someone enlighten me? Is there a group to sign up for, or a website? Sorry if this is slightly OT.

If you can get into the Parking Lot, in the bottom of the list of threads, you will see a Scanner section at the top of the Parking Lot...

Any of you locals on facebook? I just saw quite a few people talking about this on there.

I don't have a working facebook link for Zahra now. Do you have one please?

Anyone? TIA :)

As a newbie, I have heard a lot about the scanners. Can someone enlighten me? Is there a group to sign up for, or a website? Sorry if this is slightly OT.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=377"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Here's the link that we are listening to at the moment.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=151

Scanner chatter can not be posted in the main forum, it has to be posted down in the parking lot which you may not have access to yet, just keep posting and you will.

I would take No as in No body.

Perhaps, if he's being inundated with questions about it, but why not just type "no body"?

I don't know. I don't want to be a downer about it, but since we know she's gone, I'm just hoping this is it. No one deserves to be abandoned.

But there is no scanner thread for this, right?

There is a fire and emergency service scanner online. There is not a LE scanner available.

Remember, we do not quote the scanner posts here, just link to them. They are in our private forums and need to remain private. :)

It is quite possible the "no" was meant to be a reply but he put it in the "what's happening" section instead. I have more than once posted when I meant to reply!

But there is no scanner thread for this, right?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116845"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Zahra's scanner thread in members only forum.

Welcome to all you lurkers out there (guests) please feel free to join Websleuths and join the discussion. We always welcome fresh ideas and input.

To our newest members who've joined us recently, particularly the NC locals, thank you again for your restraint in posting, I know the area is abuzz, and waiting for things to verify through MSM is so hard. You are so appreciated

wow, i havent been able to be on much today this place is zooming...i hope something major breaks today!

I won't believe any rumors until it shows up in my Google News feed or on Crimesider! Lol. If it aint in an article from a news source, then I'm not believing it. (Although, I guess the media can be unreliable at times too, but it's slightly more credible, at the least).

About the scanner, I doubt you will hear a call come over that scanner, for in a high profile case, if the ME is to be called, the cops will use a cell phone to call it in instead of over the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties