NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok hubby just told me the lady that lives across the street just came over and talked to him. You would have to meet him to understand. People love him and he never meets a stranger!! She said the one spot they dug is where she stood with AB when they released the balloons last week. That can be all kind of messed up!!

They got 2 evidence bags from the backyard. Looks like they are clearing out. Packing up everything except for the guys in the house.

Tell Mr. PunKnLuV thank you from me personally. What a doll. :)

A saw... that may be why they called in FD. FDs usually have saws on their equipment/rescue trucks.

Maybe a reciprocating saw.

jr3070ctact2.jpg

Yeah, a reciprocating saw or circular saw, depending on what they're cutting, or even a plain old hand-saw, possibly. Can't see a lot of use for a chainsaw inside a house.

Adam Baker has bonded out according to the notice I just received.
10/27/2010

Thank you for registering for victim notification through the North Carolina SAVAN Service.

This e-mail is to inform you that Adam Baker has been released from custody as of 10/27/2010. The reason for this release is: Bonded out. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency, or if you have an emergency, call 911.

For jail custody status questions, contact Newton Detention Facility. The telephone number is (828)465-8999.

This notification has been a service of the NC SAVAN Program. This program provides information about statewide and national victim services, offender custody status for both North Carolina County jails and the North Carolina Department of Correction, and court case information for the North Carolina courts. To learn more about notifications and victim services offered by different agencies or about the automated victim notification service, please visit www.ncsavan.org or call 1-877-627-2826.

I definitely think, IMO, that all of this was a result of someone being completely high. I've also had terrible terrible thoughts of ways in which EB, high, got rid of Z's body that would bring a member of LE to tears, make a judge up EB's bond and say that details were too disturbing (my words...but pretty much paraphrased..) None of it includes a wood chipper. I really can't repeat it. It's just sick and hope my mind is just guilty of wandering to the extreme.

OMG...you just made me think of something...and yeah, Im not saying it. Reasons they would dig into the sewer....:sick:

maybe it was just a plain old hand saw, and if her bed had a wooden frame, I can see them only cutting a certain portion out instead of taking the entire thing. Maybe that is why. *shrugs* More questions lately and less answers. *sigh*

10/27/2010

Thank you for registering for victim notification through the North Carolina SAVAN Service.

This e-mail is to inform you that Adam Baker has been released from custody as of 10/27/2010. The reason for this release is: Bonded out. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency, or if you have an emergency, call 911.

For jail custody status questions, contact Newton Detention Facility. The telephone number is (828)465-8999.

This notification has been a service of the NC SAVAN Program. This program provides information about statewide and national victim services, offender custody status for both North Carolina County jails and the North Carolina Department of Correction, and court case information for the North Carolina courts. To learn more about notifications and victim services offered by different agencies or about the automated victim notification service, please visit www.ncsavan.org or call 1-877-627-2826.

Taking it back, I think I get it.

10/27/2010

WOW! I bet the media will hunt him down when they find out. I'd love to see that.

Ohhhh he typed it to me in a text. I just didn't catch the spelling. It's a Sawzall

Does that help? He just got ran out of the parking lot by the owner of Bistro 127. He said we won't be eating there that guy was a jerk lol.

The AllStar crew is there. Somebody said that was NG's crew. He moved his truck to a different parking lot and walked back over lol.

He said it doesn't really look like HPD is doing anything. This is mostly FBI/SBI on scene. Still nothing outside. They haven't come out of the crawlspace yet though.

PunKnLuV did your sweet hubby say if any of the dogs were around there?

Investigators scoured that search site near Christie Road and Pine Mountain Road on Tuesday and Wednesday before moving their search to the backyard of the Hickory home that crews first searched when the cancer survivor was reported missing.

Police say the leg was found on Tuesday and that they found additional evidence at the Hickory house on Wednesday.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Hickory-police--105899483.html

maybe it was just a plain old hand saw, and if her bed had a wooden frame, I can see them only cutting a certain portion out instead of taking the entire thing. Maybe that is why. *shrugs* More questions lately and less answers. *sigh*

Her bed, frame and all, has already been removed from the house.

What they're sawing is probably some part of the house structure.

Ohhhh he typed it to me in a text. I just didn't catch the spelling. It's a Sawzall

Does that help? He just got ran out of the parking lot by the owner of Bistro 127. He said we won't be eating there that guy was a jerk lol.

The AllStar crew is there. Somebody said that was NG's crew. He moved his truck to a different parking lot and walked back over lol.

He said it doesn't really look like HPD is doing anything. This is mostly FBI/SBI on scene. Still nothing outside. They haven't come out of the crawlspace yet though.

Thanks, Punk... yeah, that's a reciprocating saw.

Tell him thanks so much for the updates.

adam baker has bonded out according to the notice i just received.
10/27/2010

thank you for registering for victim notification through the north carolina savan service.

this e-mail is to inform you that adam baker has been released from custody as of 10/27/2010. the reason for this release is: Bonded out. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency, or if you have an emergency, call 911.

For jail custody status questions, contact newton detention facility. The telephone number is (828)465-8999.

This notification has been a service of the nc savan program. This program provides information about statewide and national victim services, offender custody status for both north carolina county jails and the north carolina department of correction, and court case information for the north carolina courts. To learn more about notifications and victim services offered by different agencies or about the automated victim notification service, please visit www.ncsavan.org or call 1-877-627-2826.

Lord have mercy.

Every single day of every year. Caregivers/parents murder their children.

I ache for Zahra. I ache for every single child we have listed in our archives that are still missing and it's plain as the nose on our faces that they were murdered and hidden by those caregivers and those children have never gotten justice---for years---for decades. We have literally thousands in our archives.

I am envious of those here that can find comfort in their spiritual beliefs in believing that Zahra is in a better place. :hug: to those here that can. My deepest respect to you all.

I have no cold comfort to turn to in that fashion.

To me there is no other better place for Zahra than to have been here on earth. Fulfilling her destiny and sharing her love of life with everyone that had the blessing to come into contact with her.

She should be here laughing. Playing with her friends, enjoying everyday and the opportunities to learn and grow that they would have presented to her.

She should have been loved, valued and given the respect that each person born to this earth deserves.

We are here for you now Zahra. We won't look away because it hurts so much sweetie. I can't speak for all of us but I think I can stretch and say that each one of us would have been honored to have known you and to have loved you in life.

Sorry just had to share that with everyone :(

Is that area on a sewer system or has a septic tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow