NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot find any place on the web that is going to air this press conference...no links

Yep, and thats why i THINK she is under the woodchipper, I think they dug the hole covered it over moved the woodchipper over it and mulched and chipped some wood. The dogs know!

Maybe that's why AB said he was in the back yard "using the equipment" when his wife came out screaming...
He spilled a little truth?

sarx, Hi friend! Someone asked on the last thread ((not sure if you saw it)) if dogs could sniff out remains that are in a tightly sealed container (buried or not buried)?

Thanks for all the professional insight you provide here at websleuths.

eta: I think the presser could be to do some squelching of rumors (I said squelch!). If I am wrong about that I will gladly take a bite of my french quarter party patrol hat!

I think they know where her body is, honestly. As much as it saddens me to even think, you don't call off an amber alert, label it a homicide, based on hints from a dog. You need much more than that.

IMO, all of the evidence is a case building.

If they knew where the body was they wouldn't still be out there looking for her. I am really hoping they are getting close and that EB is actually helping and they will find her soon

I feel so spent on this that I've only been able to read, thank and make the occasional lame comment the last day or so. This latest activity feels weirdly final. Like the last puzzle piece. Jmo of course.

I'm scheduled for an Ultrasound of my leg RIGHT at 3:30 !!! Can you imagine!

Looks like a command post arriving. http://twitpic.com/31druu
less than 20 seconds ago via Twitpic

http://twitter.com/radberkywcnc

Oh.........

Why do you think they waited all this time to dig up the yard?

So much happend there it would make sense to look there right?

A fire. a ransome note, a hit by the dogs on woodchipper and two of their cars,
that would be the first place to look dont ya think? JMO

On FD equipment trucks, you have axes, air tanks, shovels, ladders, lighting systems, fans, turnouts, helmets, boots, first aid kits, drinking water and such. More of a support vehicle than a command post.

In my experience, that's a fire-dept. equipment truck.

Yep, looks like a fire and rescue truck...prolly says Catawba County on the side...can't quite make it out.

You know, the way this is making us all feel, I can't imagine what loving parents go through when this happens to their children.......Just wish Zahra had loving parents too. So sad.

On FD equipment trucks, you have axes, air tanks, shovels, ladders, lighting systems, fans, turnouts, helmets, boots, first aid kits, drinking water and such. More of a support vehicle than a command post.

Which would tell me they expect to be there for several more hours.

Rad didn't jump on the rumor mill yesterday....for him to say command post it makes me think he knows what he's talking about....but IDK he is MEDIA. lol

BBM = Bold By Me.

I responded to a highlighted portion of your post.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member