NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a member here a long time and I have to say that this case bothers me more than most. At least Caylee had her grandparents, at least Kyron had his dad and mom, Zahra had no one in the USA and she'd already lived through hell with cancer. This is one of those cases that seems like no matter what is done to the dad and step-mom, justice will never be really served. I don't believe they can suffer enough for what they have allegedly/apparently done to this angel. My blood is boiling. :furious:

i hear ya, finch. My blood is boiling, too.

Is it possible they are digging up the septic tank? Dear Lord, I hope they didn't dispose of her in it.

The home is on sewer. No septic tank listed on specs of house.

I don't know if there is an old accessable one from before sewer connection.

HTH. JMHO.

Maybe they found her hearing aids, in her photos it appears that they are attached by a cord of some sort. Just a thought.

I think her hearing aids were found the day she went missing... in her bedroom.

WF if you get through today. Let them know they need to have the local reporter Rad Berky on the show as a source. His coverage has been amazing. TIA!

I do believe I have became a RAD groupie. :angel:

Maybe they found her hearing aids, in her photos it appears that they are attached by a cord of some sort. Just a thought.

Hearing aids were found at her home (IIRC in her room) by LE reported in MSM.

HTH.

as to AB being out on bond, wouldnt have happened if he'd been charged with something regarding Z. But he has not been yet so his bonding out was bound to happen based on the bond being waht - $700?

I do not know what LE knows so I won't speculate as to why there are no charges against him pertaining to Z's disappareance. I must assume LE has a better idea of what is going on than lil ole me.

I was not aware her hearing aides were missing. I understood those were at the family home. There was much speculation during the first days that if alive she might need them, etc and so forth.

IIRC, her hearing aids were left behind in her bedroom, which is what led us to believe she didn't run away, because she would have had to have them.

Ok I am going to try my best to transcibe NG

In my opinion...I know why they dug in that area...when they found the leg, my guess is there was mulch in the area, and FBI confirmed it was the same exact mulch as what was on the property

HQ Pictures and it def looks like it could be hair the way it is stringy and everything just OMFG..... :(

Attachments

• scap1.JPG
    scap1.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 200
  • screenap2.JPG
    screenap2.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 189
  • screencap3.JPG
    screencap3.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 187
sorry for going ot...but it just mortifies me on the horrible world we live in these days and it is always the children that suffer the dire consequences .... bless you Zahra I pray you are now at peace

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116947"]NC Zahra Baker timeline and media links only - No Discussion - - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

bookmark this thread for articles and timeline in progress.

Imamaze and others busting their chops to take MSM links so we have them at our fingertips! :)

HQ Pictures and it def looks like it could be hair the way it is stringy and everything just OMFG..... :(

wow, you guys have way better eyesight than I, lol. All I see is some men standing around a pile of rough looking brush, with one bent over. The age must be getting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne