NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goodness guys....so sorry. I missed the greenlight lol. It's not really anything major I just didn't want to post hearsay without approval.

Anyway, the neighbor my husband was talking to said Brittany had told her she was with Zahra the Thursday before she went missing. Not sure how that figures into the time line. I'll recheck with my husband about anything else she said.

Also I didn't mean to get you guys thinking I had major news lol. ooops :)

Actually no this is interesting news and ties in with postings BS made on the now defunct FB page- I'm leaving for the apt so will find the info when I get back and double check it.

TY PunKn, not earthshattering but certainly plenty for us here at Websleuths to chew on for a while ;)

Oh goodness guys....so sorry. I missed the greenlight lol. It's not really anything major I just didn't want to post hearsay without approval.

Anyway, the neighbor my husband was talking to said Brittany had told her she was with Zahra the Thursday before she went missing. Not sure how that figures into the time line. I'll recheck with my husband about anything else she said.

Actually that is pretty major news. thanks

Actually if true that is BIG news because that means Zahra was alive on that Thursday.

Why WOULD she/they get rid of the prosthetic leg seperately from Zahra's remains? :(

Being titanium it was near impossible to destroy and something that would easily identify Zahra.

Also, as stated upthread, if Zahra died in the home she was likely not wearing it and they were focused on getting rid of her.

As they came back to 'clean up' they may have realized it needed to go missing to support any kidnap story.

I am surprised they did such a poor job of getting rid of something so unusual that if spotted by a hiker they'd naturally pick it up and report it.

An afterthought?

Good thought, perhaps.

So, now I have 2 questions.

Why leave the hearing aids but dispose of the prosthetic leg?

I wonder if Zahra was known to take out the hearing aids and take off the prosthetic leg at bedtime?

But it is big news if B is truthful, Z was alive much later than had been proved to date.

Great catch! Did anyone get a screenshot or anything?

I dunno how to screen shot. LOL However, it was running footage of an overhead, from copter, and the men were standing around the brush pile looking in a particular area to the right and there is 1 man up top who whacked some brush back with a machete above the prosthesis. Does this help? Man, I wish I were more technically advanced in this stuff... lol

Now remember... I dunno if I'm right but boy it looked like it.

I also wonder if the prosthetic leg was disposed of in a separate location because it was the murder weapon?

ot but only slightly, a coworker who knows I have been following the case just left me a voice mail to let me know that LE had found the prosthetic leg.

More evidence of why I love the people I work with.

So would that be Thurs., 10/7, the same day that Adam claims he last saw his daughter?

Now how in the world did this "big" tidbit not come forward sooner from the family? My thoughts are on "overdrive" at the moment.

Now I am thinking also of Amber being afraid of her mother in court. Hummmmmm!!!!!

*places punk's fingers on her keyboard*

I am just now catching up....you guys probably thought I was torturing you huh. I was getting the little one washed up in the bath and his brother is watching him play in the bubbles for a few.

I didn't see the green light before I posted those other posts. :0
It wasn't anything major though....I apologize you guys almost passed out from breathe holding for that! :blushing:

very hinky.... this brittany statement...

brittany the one who EB called on friday and asked to drop the charges?

((sorry.. I forget if EB also has a daughter named brittany))

But it is big news if B is truthful, Z was alive much later than had been proved to date.

And IF that turns out to be true, very good I hope for LE. If we can just find her before critters and elements have destroyed evidence.

Alot of ifs but hey a gal can dream.

Being titanium it was near impossible to destroy and something that would easily identify Zahra.

Also, as stated upthread, if Zahra died in the home she was likely not wearing it and they were focused on getting rid of her.

As they came back to 'clean up' they may have realized it needed to go missing to support any kidnap story.

I am surprised they did such a poor job of getting rid of something so unusual that if spotted by a hiker they'd naturally pick it up and report it.

Nothing these two have done to conceal this crime makes any sense. Why not just throw her leg in a lake where it would likely never be found. There is still no telling what they actually did with Zahra. It still may be sometime before we know that.

I am just now catching up....you guys probably thought I was torturing you huh. I was getting the little one washed up in the bath and his brother is watching him play in the bubbles for a few.

I didn't see the green light before I posted those other posts. :0
It wasn't anything major though....I apologize you guys almost passed out from breathe holding for that! :blushing:

LOL, you have been the most helpful you and your hubby and I really thank you like everyone else. I can tell you if a case ever comes in my area like this...I promise I will tail the investigation with live reports and pictures...but I might need help to post bail. LMAO

Lemme again add that in that brush pile it looked like a bunch of branches all in 1 direction and what I saw was in the same direction and to the right side of the pile... viewing right. "House right" not "stage right." Make sense?

need clarity on which brittany this is...

if it is the charge~filing~brittany she claims that she didn't know until EB called her on Friday to drop the charges... that zahra and family had even moved....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc