NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i havent been able to be on today, because of my daughters dr appointments...can anyone recap me whats been happening since last night?

recaps on page 1 of this thread Mama :)

Glad you're with us, lot's going on.

If she died in the old house I wonder why they would have taken the mattress to the new one only to dispose of it earlier this month. Hmmmm.

LE has said that Zahra did make the move to the new house in Hickory.

BBM

I would think they would have to have probable cause to search the home? Anybody?

On HLN they said they are back at the house because of a tip. Does some other person know something? They would not say who gave that tip to LE. But I guess they can search the premise if someone came forward with additional info..

digging in the backyard
bi3ypc.jpg

It just started raining. He is gonna run the groceries and stuff home and grab a quick charge for his cell.
He said it seems like they are really stuck on this one wall. He is gonna head back up there though after that.

No new charges on EB according to Who's In Jail.

http://injail.catawbacountync.gov/WhosInJail/

Thank you FaerieB!

On another note, Zahra's body is not in that house, for if it was I would think that the first response out to the house would have smelled something. I think the cops are in that house going over it with a fine tooth comb...dotting their T's and I's so to speak.

I would guess that LE would have no problem getting a search warrent signed with the info LE has more than likely gotten this week.

On HLN they said they are back at the house because of a tip. Does some other person know something? They would not say who gave that tip to LE. But I guess they can search the premise if someone came forward with additional info..

could it have been Adam when he went in for the interview and then was arrested?

has anyone else wondered if EB was allowing her drug customers or drug supplier to have their way with Zahra?

The mattress they removed from the house and believed to be Zahra's was new.
LE said that they (AB and EB) had disposed of the old mattress in early Oct.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25516624/detail.html

Sorry :blushing: I should have been more clear.

It was posted that LE was going over a mattress with lights in the house and I'm was just thinking out loud "who's is it" because they already removed the new bed/mattress.

I would guess that LE would have no problem getting a search warrent signed with the info LE has more than likely gotten this week.

I'm dying to see the sealed search warrants too. JMHO.

I know PunkNLuv has been reporting through her hubby and haven't caught up what was said yet. If it's okay, I will go ahead and give my report too.

We just got back from the Hickory home. Two CSI vans are there and forensics guy keeps coming out with what I suppose is evidence. It's all in plastic bags and envelopes. All the news vans are there and a huge amount of spectators and traffic.

They have dug on the right side of the house but looks like nothing found. The rear of the house, they have cut down trees and digging with a backhoe. They have moved all the wood piles.

I assume the back bedroom was Zahras because they are back there. You can see from the rear of the house and through the front bedroom window. We saw what was like flashes, maybe taking photos. Rumors are abound at the scene. I wanted to wait to see if someone gave a statement from the PD but we had to leave. I took tons of photos. If anyone is interested, I can upload them for all to see.

The red truck is a "Fairgrove Support Response" team. Seems like they were providing power to the scene. :(

Let me know if I should upload my photos or not. I hope this is a conclusion for this dear girl and she can be put to peace.

MORE TORNADO WARNINGS! I hate this!

It just started raining. He is gonna run the groceries and stuff home and grab a quick charge for his cell.
He said it seems like they are really stuck on this one wall. He is gonna head back up there though after that.

I think that I speak for ALL of us!

WE :Banane41: YOUR HUSBAND!

could it have been Adam when he went in for the interview and then was arrested?

has anyone else wondered if SM was allowing her drug customers or drug supplier to have their way with Zahra?

(eleni, I subbed out a word in your posting. It's against the rules to call names, you might want to edit that, not getting on you, just looking out for you, its also against the rules for me to quote you when it has a violation in it JFYI.)

Could be. I can't rule it out. Nothing shocks me anymore. Ever.

I don't see any indication at this time that this is probable. Possible but IMHO no evidence as probable.

JMHO

Is there anyone here that believes LE has already found Zahra?

So many people (LE FBI SBI) have been searching for pieces of evidence so who has been searching for Zahra's body? Is there a special team looking for her that we don't know about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne