NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are also waiting on verification regarding the markings on the leg as the leg was issued to Zahra while living in Australia.

That leg most likely didn't grow as Zahra grew. She needed a new one not a momster making fun of her gait!:furious::snooty:

Ok new update. He said he has 10 minutes of phone left max.

They are back in her room taking pictures and collecting more stuff. He said they can see in through the front window. Not sure how he knows it's her room....but I guess someone has said it was.

He has more pictures but he can't send them b/c of low battery. When he gets home I'll upload them. He just said I think the frozen pizza and ice cream are probably thawed out lol.

They are looking over a mattress back there and going over it with lights.

NG had me all hyped up about some mattress at the landfill last night as I was trying to make dinner.

I'm so confused about the mattresses right now.
Did they find one last night or is there interest in one today?:waitasec:

They found one yesterday, or rather an employee @ the landfill they previously had searched, found one that matched the description of the "missing one". They have sent it out for testing.

LE did a really good job of keeping the discovery of Zahra's prosthetic leg a secret.

Actually I meant the mattress... sorry for the confustion..

someone better start talking....now!!!!

NG had me all hyped up about some mattress at the landfill last night as I was trying to make dinner.

I'm so confused about the mattresses right now.
Did they find one last night or is there interest in one today?:waitasec:

During the press conf. today it was confirmed the landfill workers found a mattress yesterday. It's being tested for DNA. No results yet.

They are also waiting on verification regarding the markings on the leg as the leg was issued to Zahra while living in Australia.

I can tell you they already have that confirmation they may not be telling us but LE knows, For one is was a week or so ago that they were asking the AU Dr.s for this information, I can also tell you that my daughter and I both have harrington rods fused to our spines and there are ID#'s on both of ours and it would only take 1 phone call by LE to get the exact number that each of us have...So with that said I beleive that LE is fully aware of what they have found.

i havent been able to be on today, because of my daughters dr appointments...can anyone recap me whats been happening since last night?

OMG!! If they are looking over the mattress with lights that means they must be looking for blood stains right?

THey are using luminol (sp?) looking for blood evidence, so to me they are thinking that is the initial crime scene and they are only processing it now?

i havent been able to be on today, because of my daughters dr appointments...can anyone recap me whats been happening since last night?

all hell has broke loose, they found what they think is Zahra's prosectic leg, they have moved machinery and LE into the AB backyard, and AB bailed out of jail...Thats all I know.

I just wanted to speak out and say I understand Oriah's frustration. As SAR we become very protective of cases, terrified that something could mess up the case and the trial. I know that people are on the scene and have the right to post what they are seeing. Please please please keep it to only what you are seeing without speculating as to why (not that this has happened yet). Us in these fields are just trying to protect the integrity of all cases, whether we are working them or not.

They found one yesterday, or rather an employee @ the landfill they previously had searched, found one that matched the description of the "missing one". They have sent it out for testing.

We all know nothing good is going to come of this. :( Poor kid.

snipped from madelyn -
I call him Mr. Love inst of Mr. Punk cuz can't picture him with a pink mohawk and safety pin thru his nose.

Oh he is definitely not Mr. Punk :) He's my opposite! Dressed kinda conservatively and all that. He has mellowed a lot since we've been married. He's Pete if you need a name lol.

Thank you so much! a click of thanks button just is not enough.

Ok so WHO'S mattress is it?? They removed the twin bed already and they found what is being reported as Zahra's mattress at the landfill ..... huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx