NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

from the report... ~Thanks to BritsKate~

"Charles Bost lives next door to the Baker house. From his yard he had a close-up view as investigators combed through wood chips and mulch.
He wishes things could have been different.
"To think I live so close to something this horrible and couldn't do anything about it," Bost says.
While he wishes there was something he could have done, Bost says he and his wife never saw Zahra at the house and whenever they talked to Adam Baker, her father, he never mentioned that he had a daughter.
"I'm beginning to think the child was never here. But I don't know that," he says."

That is so sad! This man and his wife never saw Zahra. AB never talked about her! How many people have now said they didn't even know a child lived there! Just more confimation!

This case has really grabbed ahold of my heart! I can not imagine the life this precious, innocent little girl endured! I can't understand the mentality of EB or AB. I can't understand why EB was so hateful and hurtful to Zahra, as alleged, and why her father stood for it! And, I can't even fathom murder!
And then to end up like this!!! With LE combing through dirt to find her! at least that's how it appears to me!

I just so want this little one found. I want to know what happened to her.

WTH can't EB just be honest(for once) and tell the truth!

Yes, I agree with everything you typed except for the bolded part. Listen to this report (video on right) ... http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637 around the 2:10 mark

OMG.

Thank-you so much, Sunset Beach, for a very relevant link in the case this week.

I have not heard or read of this major information. It may have been posted here, but, it is hard to keep up.

At apx. 1:20 min, the reporter says "the new information told us to DIG".

At apx. 2:20 min, the reporter says LE will not disclose who told them the new information, that they have interviewed more than 100 people in this case, and one of those people told them the new information, NOT ELISA BAKER.

TaraS on JVM. Don't know who she is.

IMO, she's unprepared.

Tara Servatius. She's a local talk radio host (WBT, sister radio station of WBTV Channel 3 in Charlotte). The only reason she is on is that she interviewed someone in the case early on. Somehow that gave her "cred" to be a commentator on a national show.

She hasn't offered one single thing of use that I've been able to tell. Not sure why they keep bringing her back. :waitasec:

Not responding to you KPM.

I'm still back where this is being discussed.

I don't know that LE doesn't already have that serial number and has identified it as hers or has excluded it.

IMHO they do. They don't have to tell us until they want to.

JMHO.

totally agree.....my father was a policeman, my uncle is a policeman, my brother is a policeman........and I love sites like this...sorry bit of psychology thrown in.....

anyhow my father has always said that we the general public are told what needs to be.....

years ago when I was a teenager, we lived in a country town and had the police station under our house (the jail was in the backyard!).......I broke into the police storeroom and found copies of the police journal......there was photos and loads of info on famous crimes and murders that had happened in australia....stuff the general public had no idea about....

I also got into big trouble....

but since then I dont beleive all the police release to the media.......I think you need to read between the lines....

My daughter in law is 43 and looks like a young mom not like EB.............

True Oriah, but i think these are engraved in and the leg was just tossed onto the side of the road I dont think they tried to destroy it! Just my opinion!

Prostetics are very often not destroyed at disaster sites either, but they are frequently separated from their owners. So essentially what you have is a prostetic with a serial number, that you then have to track down the manufacturer of, then find what hospitals manufacturer sold said prosthetics to, then which doctor at (hopefully) correct hospital who prescribed prosthetic....and go from there. It's difficult enough in the US. I can imagine it would take added time given the addition of Australia.
JMO though.

Prostetics are very often not destroyed at disaster sites either, but they are frequently separated from their owners. So essentially what you have is a prostetic with a serial number, that you then have to track down the manufacturer of, then find what hopitals manufacturer sold said prosthetics to, then which doctor at (hopefully) correct hospital who prescribed prosthetic....and go from there. It's difficult enough in the US. I can imagine it would take added time given the addition of Australia.
JMO though.

Well, it is not like they are looking the World over for confirmation. Somebody surely knows where and when she received this leg?

I have to agree completely...No matter if it was dismembered...it could not be ground that finely- there are always bigger pieces (sorry to say it like that but my husband owns a tree service business and chippers) and the dogs they brought in would have been all over it...and I hate to say it but there would have been other animals attracted to the yard...and IIRC wasn't it reported that the dogs did NOT hit on the chipper (I'm not sure on that part)?

I will remain from as much graphic detail as possible, but dismembering a good sized animal is not an easy task such as for food purposes. Generally it's "bled" first. Basic anatomy is a must to make it easier.

I doubt a body would be put through a chipper in middle of night, correct me if I'm wrong, but they are not quiet. Seems someone would have noticed it. It also seems risky to have done it during day. This is assuming it was done on 21st Ave property.

I would bet my last dollar that the company he worked for has a much smaller scale mulcher than that we have seen on TV... I would think so anyway... I just googled them and see many pull along mulchers... I find it hard to believe that the Tahoe was a business vehicle to just get AB from job to job... KWIM..:angel: I think that vehicle was used for moving smaller equipment to different sites...

Just adding that If the vehicle was used as for business purposes, being a Tahoe and all, I would think that the vehicle was used to haul small equipment around.. such as small chippers...:angel:

Em, way back I saw you asked about if the woodchipper had been ruled out or still in...I'm still catching up a bit.

Did you get your answer? :)

I've been following Zahra's case although I haven't posted much. I googled disposal of body in wood chipper because I recall a case in which a woodchipper was used...Halle Crafts murder and disposal at the hands of her husband Richard Crafts in 1986 [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helle_Crafts[/ame] While googling I happened across this forum [ame="http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=2162"]Dead body disposal? - Zoklet.net[/ame] where the question was asked "realistically what could one do to get rid of a body?" The answers on that page are horrifying!

Does someone have quick access to the link for the PC by Adkins yesterday? TIA

Police Return to Area Where Prosthetic Leg Found in Search for Missing North Carolina Girl

October 28, 2010

Authorities are scouring a brushy area of North Carolina where investigators found a prosthetic leg believed to belong to a missing 10-year-old girl.

Hickory Police Maj. Clyde Deal told FoxNews.com that a team of investigators returned Thursday to an area of Caldwell County where searchers recovered an artificial leg consistent to the one worn by Zahra Baker.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/27/police-prosthetic-leg-search-missing-north-carolina-girl/

Claxton walked the dog around the Bakers' home and their vehicles. The warrant states that around 1 p.m., the canine "gave a positive alert for the presence of human remains in or on both vehicles, the silver in color Chevrolet Tahoe... and the burgundy in color Toyota Camry..."

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=13317074

I believe that was the moment LE knew it was a homicide! JMO

I think both EB and AB are involved this is why .. I think EB put Zahra in the Camry and drove off Adam followed in the truck they went to his place of work and they put little Zahra thru the you know what (i cant say it) with wood and tree parts and they filled the back of his truck with the mulch this is why the dogs hit on the two vehicles and AB's place of work now where they placed this mulch i dont know because the dogs would have hit in their yard if they spread her there! I dont think she is there and i hope and pray im wrong! JMO

It would not surprise me if the wood chipper was used to try and cover up and destroy evidence, but it was NOT her. Not sure why this still keeps coming up over and over, when LE has already commented on this. Other than the gore factor?????

Earlier this week, a K-9 unit alerted police to a wood chipper on the property. A K-9 unit dog handler told Channel 9 that the hit was not on the wood chipper itself but the engine, and the blood could have come from a cut on a worker’s hand.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25389806/detail.html

K9 crews indicated earlier in the week that traces of human remains were found on wood processing equipment in an area where Baker's father once worked, but detectives with the Burke County Sheriff's Office said that is no longer a solid lead.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content...ome-up-empty-so-far-as-zahra-search-continues

Kat, I'm bumping this post for you...

Wouldnt the BIO mother have this information and it was already supplied to LE or is just phone call away. I would think that the mother would have the paperwork/insurance/doctor that Zahra saw for the prostetic?

Prostetics are very often not destroyed at disaster sites either, but they are frequently separated from their owners. So essentially what you have is a prostetic with a serial number, that you then have to track down the manufacturer of, then find what hospitals manufacturer sold said prosthetics to, then which doctor at (hopefully) correct hospital who prescribed prosthetic....and go from there. It's difficult enough in the US. I can imagine it would take added time given the addition of Australia.
JMO though.

Em, way back I saw you asked about if the woodchipper had been ruled out or still in...I'm still catching up a bit.

Did you get your answer? :)

Don't know... I haven't been able to catch up so I just read whats being posted on the last page of the thread whenever I come back on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel