NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why cant they use a FAX ??????

they probably have, but IMO LE has been very busy not only looking for Zahra, but in building a case, in a painstaking manner. They may have confirmation but may not be choosing to share that til all the i s are dotted and t s crossed.

Oh please don't ask me to find the link because I can't - but I read that a worker had cut himself and that was the explanation of the blood on the chipper. I can believe that. Putting wood into a chipper - you are bound to cut or scratch your self and bleed.

Karen, I am not disputing you, just bouncing off your post.

Just realized why I have such a problem with discounting the "hit" on the chipper.

Cadaver dogs are not trained to hit on human blood. They are trained to hit on human decomp. There is a huge difference in the two things.

Locals have told us that the boss has had to purchase a new chipper, because his is disassembled in boxes.

Sure no link to MSM, but our locals are doing a great job. THANKS TO THEM, for all the hours, pictures and everything!

I have had occasion to travel long distances on short notice. Just for the heck of it, I looked up getting from Charlotte, NC to Sydney (as that is a major international airport).

United can book a flight that leaves CLT (Charlotte) at 6:10 PM to SFO (San Francisco) and then to SYD (Sydney), arriving at 8:10 AM. Total flight time is 22:00 hours.

United can also book a flight that leaves SYD at 3:25 PM to ORD (Chicago) and then to CLT. Total flight time is 24:22.

With a total of 7 hours and 15 minutes in Sydney between the flights one could clear customs and meet Australian LE in the airport, exchange papers with all kinds of witnesses and signatures, and head back with papers in the hands of a live human being - who could testify to having them in his/her possession the whole time.

If the prosthesis was found on Tuesday with enough time to get someone to the airport, they would arrive back at Charlotte airport just before midnight tonight local time - total time for the trip 2 days, 5 hours, 37 minutes.

Not saying that's what they are doing, but just that it would be possible.

It's possible to be procedural issues within Qld Health and deeper issues perhaps relating to the Department of Public Prosecutions. North Carolina is a death penalty State and if you look at all the difficulties the District Attorney of Alabama had trying to get the case information on the death of Tina Watson in Cairns in 2003 then this could be playing a factor as well.

That piece of paper showing the serial numbers on the leg is not just going to be used to Identify her leg.

It has to go to court and stand under the scrutiny of the defense attn's.

We can all think that AB/EB aren't the sharpest tools in the shed but EB has Dubs and etal batting for her when this goes to trial. (IMHO it's going to)

(memeber joe explained that way back I'm just paraphrasing his post)

Adnoids link in his post.

ETA: IMHO this LE is crossing their tee's dotting their i's. Amazing job.

Probably keeps coming up for one reason because lots of folks don't have time to read all the posts, and they just jump in without being really up to date on the latest info. It is hard to keep up with a case like this although it frustrates me when people ask the same questions that have already been answered a thousand times. lol Sorry, I can always see both sides, it's a curse.

I think the woodchipper keeps comming up because LE is looking thru woodchipps!

alot of us do read most of the posts but yes the woodchipper keeps comming up and i think will continue to come up till Zahra is found.

None of us want to think they did this to that beautiful girl but they did something!

JMO

This is a horrific thought... the wood chipper. There are so many other ways to get rid of a body without doing something that awful.

Obviously AB has been doing some major wood chipping at the 21st Ave. home. Look at the piles of that stuff. And the Bakers had only lived there for, what?, a month?

Why on earth would he be chipping at his residence? Wood chippers are notoriously noisy--I can't believe neighbors didn't complain if he was wood chipping all day, days on end.

I'm not at all discounting the wood chipper being used for the, uh, disposal purposes. I just have to wonder what kind of a person would even think to do so--that it would be a good idea.

IF this is the manner of disposal, then the person who thought it up must have had a burning hatred for Zahra.

Probably keeps coming up for one reason because lots of folks don't have time to read all the posts, and they just jump in without being really up to date on the latest info. It is hard to keep up with a case like this although it frustrates me when people ask the same questions that have already been answered a thousand times. lol Sorry, I can always see both sides, it's a curse.
Lol, I happen to be one of those that "skims thru" guilty as charged. But, before I respond or react to a post I have learned to read back to make sure I know what the heck I'm talking about lol. My favorite time following up on cases is when I first wake up at 5 am and drinking my java. I rarely respond but gather thoughts.

It's possible to be procedural issues within Qld Health and deeper issues perhaps relating to the Department of Public Prosecutions. North Carolina is a death penalty State and if you look at all the difficulties the District Attorney of Alabama had trying to get the case information on the death of Tina Watson in Cairns in 2003 then this could be playing a factor as well.

Excellent surmise, darnudes, thanks for this.

This is a horrific thought... the wood chipper. There are so many other ways to get rid of a body without doing something that awful.

Obviously AB has been doing some major wood chipping at the 21st Ave. home. Look at the piles of that stuff. And the Bakers had only lived there for, what?, a month?

Why on earth would he be chipping at his residence? Wood chippers are notoriously noisy--I can't believe neighbors didn't complain if he was wood chipping all day, days on end.

I'm not at all discounting the wood chipper being used for the, uh, disposal purposes. I just have to wonder what kind of a person would even think to do so--that it would be a good idea.

IF this is the manner of disposal, then the person who thought it up must have had a burning hatred for Zahra.

Maybe he cuts some tree's down? It's possible.

[Graphic Content Warning]

Pure speculation: based on LE raking and sifting for fragments, photographing them and, bagging them for forensic analysis.

I know from prior cases that there have been various attempts to burn a body but you cannot get a fire hot enough to completely destroy it -- unless it is a high heat furnace.

1. A body could have been burnt to try to destroy it but most of it remained, especially bones.

2. The remains were placed into the wood chipper and thus scattered bone fragments being sought.

I don't buy into this myself, it is just a thought because if LE are retrieving 'bone' fragments to test if they are human then it is pre-supposed that someone was deceased long enough to become skeletal and those remains were scattered. Yeuch!!!!

[End Warning]

Hi Sarx, I think its because LE are sifting thru this mulch! It makes one wonder! what else would they put thru a woodchipper?

JMOO

Objects that could be used as evidence but that don't/didn't burn easily, imho. Or they chipped the objects first and then burned. From what we saw last night, it appears LE did lots of searching in her bedroom, using luminol as well. What would be in a bedroom that wouldn't burn quickly/easily, or burn without looking suspicious to neighbors. Desk? Lamp? chairs? ????

Jinx! I was just going to post about the tags, agreed, thanks to all that are doing tags as it is going to make it much easier to find things later.

Right, if there was a body out there, a team would be out looking for it, and we'd know. There is no body.

That body has to be away from the home...I mean they are not smart, and I doubt they would want to be around that body for long. The leg was found on Christy road, I would head in the opposite direction and look. Who was her worst enemy in that direction...search their property or near it.

I take these two would in trying to get rid of a body try to blame it on someone else. AKA the ransom note was written in haste to throw off the police, to not look at them as suspects.

THen my mind goes off and thinks what if Zahra is alive and well, kept somewhere...and EB and AB are so pissed off at the police, and needing money, they hatched a plan and will SUE the state, police and all. EB seems to be the type that would love to spend a few weeks in jail if she knew she would give the cops the proverbial finger and walk away with a lot of money. I know, wishful thoughts huh.

Never now. Don't think anything is too complicated as neither perps are too complicated, and think sometimes that LE is very complicated if you get me. What is very simple may be in fact something very complicated. We don't know. The biggest puzzel in this whole thing is why 2 days in ( or abouts ), it was turned into a homicide. Alot less info at that time as to any real material evidence, then to declare a homicide? There had to be a difinitive reason for it to be declared a homicide, LE is not sharing that with us. That is fine and dandy, but, they still declare this a homicide. This is before any of these places have been searched and evidence taken. They know this child is dead. They know who did it, They are not telling us THE WHY. They figured this out within a day or two, they haven't got a body, but the declaration of homicide still stands. This is what nags at me most in this case. LE knows it is a homicide, and has declared it as such. They will not share info, so we are left speculating. We are not dummies. Sometimes I think the powers that be, dumb down in their minds the masses out here that care. Like we are all dummies, no need to fuel the fire, idiots to begin with, etc., I am probably wrong , just venting, I sometimes get the feeling though, they (meaning LE ), know what has happened, as I think we all do, meaning she is dead, but sometimes more is not better, these people are not the brightest, maybe LE is looking too deep, or working off of too much education, maybe simple is better here. Who knows, just throwing stuff out here.

Prosthetic leg: I think it has to be Zahra's. How many other child-sized prosthetic legs would be laying in the brush on the side of the road close to where EB used to live?

Woodchipper: I do NOT think Zahra was put into the woodchipper. My time on WS's has taught me that people really can be that evil, but I just don't feel that is what happened in this case. The media reports about the search dogs "hitting" on the woodchipper engine can be interpreted to mean they hit on "blood" or on "human remains".... two VERY different scents. I think it was blood that the dogs hit on, and LE decided it could have been any worker who had gotten injured. My bet is, they may have used the woodchipper to get rid of a baseball bat, a piece of firewood - something that was perhaps the real murder weapon. If the dogs hit on the smell of decomp, Was Zahra's body placed in some sort of wooden trunk that had the smell of decomp on it, and they had to get rid of that?? :waitasec:

they probably have, but IMO LE has been very busy not only looking for Zahra, but in building a case, in a painstaking manner. They may have confirmation but may not be choosing to share that til all the i s are dotted and t s crossed.

Oh id bet my last dollar they have confirmation! JMO

I've got to wonder how those recent wood chips got on that property. Did they move that large mulcher over there to do that..?? I doubt it... I think that there is a smaller mulcher in play... one that could be towed behind a (Tahoe) business vehicle... and I will still bet my dollar on that..

NG is still talking about another case.

I'm settling in for Zahra. This will be a long row to hoe. From her being reported missing to the conviction of her murderer(s). Then the appeals...etc...

I'm being patient. It's hard but I'm very pleased to see that there isn't a rush, that LE are taking their time. If I were responsible for Zahra, I'd be shaking in my boots because they aren't playing with this.

JMHO.

Excellent surmise, darnudes, thanks for this.

Thanks wfgodot. If you knew what the DA's in Alabama had to go through to get the case information on the death of Tina Watson, so they can arrest Gabe Watson on his deportation from Australia it would shock you. It completely destroyed any faith I had in the Qld Government and the Department of Public Prosecutions. I hope they are not going to cause problems with this case but I fear they just might - although these are completely different circumstances.

That's a lot of work. I agree a horrific mess too.

Think:
disarticulation (doing that to a human body can be difficult)
Defleshing (LOT of work and it stinks to high heavens too)

That takes time most of all. JMHO

Ur right absolutely, I don't really think they took the longest route but I don't believe they put the whole body in, bones at the most. And to do that you would have to deflesh, or use acid. Sorry for being so graphic. I'm thinking that in the yard, they used chipper to dispose of evidence but not body.

That's a lot of work. I agree a horrific mess too.

Think:
disarticulation (doing that to a human body can be difficult)
Defleshing (LOT of work and it stinks to high heavens too)

That takes time most of all. JMHO

Oh Kat!

You are a braver woman than I! I can't even go there!!!
(No disrespect!)

I just can't imagine anyone doing that (other than a cannibalist like Jeffrey Dahmer) to another human...much less a child!!!

JMO xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member