NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was questioning passport - and visa - issuance long before biomum's posts at Hinky because it is a process I have been through myself and therefore it hit home.

If biomum's signature was indeed forged she would not have been notified a passport was issued. However, AB could also have sought to modify court orders seeking sole parental responsibility and made getting her signature unnecessary. It would have been relatively simple for him to do so especially if biomum was not a willing participant in Zahra's life.

I am tremendously sorry your family is having to deal with all this but perhaps you can enlighten us all - did AB secure a court order allowing Zahra's relocation from Australia? Were AB and Zahra issued visas to enter the States and if so, under what class - residency, tourist, employment, etc. Thank you so much for shedding any light on what has perplexed so many of us.

It wouldn't seem likely he could do something like that unilaterally, without the mum being even *notified* (let alone allowed to contest it). Especially since she has been paying child support all these years. JMO

Good morning all! Wow, these posts are moving so FAST! My thanks to all of your excellent WS's for the fine work you did last night when I stepped away from the heartbreak this case has given me.
BTW, I can certainly see where that agent would give me a creepy feeling too with that stare Sherlock!

Perhaps he means: "Maybe today they will find Zarah". I sure hope so!

I do too Patty G. Was just wondering if he meant maybe today we'll get a presser with more info about what is going on with the search there.

whwe. finally caught up from where I left last night. Got lots of work so I will duck in out when poss to see if any breaks or pressers.

:praying:

Thank you so much for all the on-scene info you've given us, Sherlock. Didn't you mention that they had taken a refridgerator apart and tossed it out into the yard? I find that...interesting.

This is what the CNN guy told me. I couldn't see one.

The only issue I have with the passport discussion is IF biomum had a problem with it being issued she should take it up with Australian Authorities rather than posting on the internet that she alleges AB has forged documents. Biomum must be able to have access to the original documents, she even claims to have PI skills on the HM site. And really that's about all I can add about the passport.

I didnt take her statements on her sleuthing that serious. I am not holding her to dectective guidelines because she can use the interent and has used it and found ways of searching for people. He may not of forged the documents but she could still believe he had.
I know for a fact her passport statements are not the worst thing on the interent about Adam. It is her right to post her feeling beliefs and thoughts wherever she wants and if Adam has issues he should take it up with HIS attorny as he will need to employ one anyhow.

Maybe if she had more than a few days before Zahra was missing she of had the paper work on that. We just dont know. It seems she was excited to find her location and see if she could email. I did not read her say she was going to start to get custody and legal battles.

HI guys, I'm a lurker coming out! ;) I mostly posted on the Cantu case a while back. I wanted to thank everyone for all their hard work, especially the locals! It is you, not the local news, that I get my good information from.

With all due respect, what does biomum really have to do with the case as it stands? I agree that it is an interesting topic within itself but does anyone really think she had anything to do with her daughters possible murder?

It wouldn't seem likely he could do something like that unilaterally, without the mum being even *notified* (let alone allowed to contest it). Especially since she has been paying child support all these years. JMO

That's why I'm seeking clarification from AB's family in that regard. My understanding is that he couldn't remove her from Australia, unless of course certain conditions were met, as posted here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5741215&postcount=370"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #31[/ame]

It may be a moot point for our beloved little sprite but its incredibly misinformed to think if you have primary physical placement you can decide to remove your child from their native country of your own accord. I just don't want to see that idea spread. These laws are put into place to protect children - nothing more, nothing less.

It does not matter if visitation never occurs both parents still share equal parental rights until a court decides otherwise.

Furthermore...following the legal guidelines relevant to your location going 'by the book' in terms of relocation protects the relocating parent from a possible parental abduction charge as well.

So...is LE back at the Baker house this morning? Are there other searches going on? Can any local tell us what the weather is like? Hopefully LE will have good hunting today and Zahra will be found.

I know, I am very grateful to have them too!! I've never had "blown margins" here, but I have a large monitor and I use a really high resolution. For those who have the margin blowing problem, I am thinking if you go down to the bottom of the browser in the right hand corner and click the magnifying glass to adjust size there, it might help? Like go from 100% down to 75% as long as you're on that particular page? (Note - this is in IE - I don't know if other browsers have that option or not).

Reducing the browser makes it hard to read.

FWIW, pics and links in posters siggies will blow the margins.

netsleuther,

I don't know if you have already been asked this so pardon me if you have, but do you know how long it's been since KB had been in touch with AB or Zahra?

BritsKate, I agree with you not wanting the wrong information out there and I respect that so thank you! I do the same thing if I see a wrongful post about the military which happens a lot, lol. I think we are all (myself included) researching biomum because it gives us something to do during this standstill. She is really the only thing that hasn't been disected. It just stinks because doing that research will really provide us with nothing in regards to finding Zahra IMO, that's all I was trying to say.

This is what the CNN guy told me. I couldn't see one.

Perhaps they simply took the fridge apart in order to move it for access to a wall? I noticed from your pictures that they also took out a bakers rack. Wondering if Zahra's bedroom shared a wall with the kitchen, or if they are focusing on the kitchen itself for evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob84999381