NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING GRAPHIC tearing a refrig apart.............last year I had 1/2 pig in freezer.
We went away and our circuit breaker had gone bad.
The frozen meat had thawed, blood dripped out of packages and all through every crevice imaginable in the refrig..........right down to my lettuce crisper.
After cleaning with clorox, I could still see specks.......
could not afford a new refrig
My hubby literally took our refrig apart and cleaned it with clorox.

Didn't they say they had to bring in generators because the power was off in the house? Wonder how long it had been off?

JMHO they are taking that house apart because it is the first crime scene. Meaning IMHO the homicide of Zahra happened in that house.

JMHO, I can't look at each individual piece that comes out of that house and conclude anything. About what happened to Zahra, but that's just me.

The reason is I followed the Ignatow case when it happened in Louisville KY, here is why I always hesitate:
Six months after Ignatow's acquittal, however, a carpetlayer working in Ignatow's old house, which had been sold to fund his defense, pulled up a length of carpet in a hallway. Under it he found a floor vent had been carpeted over. Inside the vent, the carpet layer found a plastic bag, taped to hold it inside the vent. He handed it over to the new owners who knew that the previous owner was Ignatow. Inside the bag was the jewelry Schaefer had taken with her to return on the night of her disappearance and three rolls of undeveloped film. When developed, the film showed Ignatow torturing and raping Schaefer, just as Shore had described. Ignatow's face was not in the pictures, but body hair patterns and moles matched him perfectly.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Ignatow[/ame]

IMHO they are searching this house for every piece of evidence no matter how minute to nail whoever did this to Zahra arse against the wall.

I think that LE has this child in their heart and they will get justice for her. G-d bless them all and each and every single one!

All JMHO

Okay I been looking for Zahra video when she got her hearing aids.
http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25597830/index.html
@1:23 Zahra
Zahra said she can hear more withour her hearing aid! that statement has always bother me. Did she need hearing aids?

I not sure where I going with that ??? but it bother me:banghead:

you know...thats what I THOUGHT she said, but just brushed it off to me having heard it wrong. why would she hear BETTER without them? Surely they would have tested her hearing BEFORE giving her hearing aids, that just wouldnt make any sense.

What do most of you think happened to Zahra? I really don't know what to think after all of this.

My mind was going in a straight line from point A to point B right up until I came in here tonight. Now, all those lines look like a bowl of spaghetti. :waitasec:

I think it is sad, tragic and I think that child was disposed of whole (saving the prosthetic). That is mine. Maybe it is just my own self, not wanting to deal with anything more evil or gory, but that is my opinion today, right now.

as always with my opinions, I am a female and they are subject to change without a moments notice.

Have we ever determined if the Baker house sat unguarded for some days between searches?

WARNING GRAPHIC tearing a refrig apart.............last year I had 1/2 pig in freezer.
We went away and our circuit breaker had gone bad.
The frozen meat had thawed, blood dripped out of packages and all through every crevice imaginable in the refrig..........right down to my lettuce crisper.
After cleaning with clorox, I could still see specks.......
could not afford a new refrig
My hubby literally took our refrig apart and cleaned it with clorox.

I just can't imagine that they would simply leave Z in the freezer then traipse all over the countryside to dispose of her leg. That just doesn't make sense to me???

Have we ever determined if the Baker house sat unguarded for some days between searches?

I do know that is was not taped up and when I rode by one day, there was a man in the driveway picking up something. So I think it would be safe to say, it was unguarded.

What do most of you think happened to Zahra? I really don't know what to think after all of this.

I cant put into words what i think happend to her! I wouldnt even be able to type it. Sifting thru the mulch and the fridge did me in!

I made this post yesterday regarding the refrigerator. I am not inclined to jump to any conclusions regarding the dismantling of the refrigerator, based on my knowledge of this North Carolina law (I am pretty sure it is statewide--I do know it is regulated in several North Carolina counties where I have previously lived).

I just had a thought about the refrigerator being dismantled.

Since I have not seen any photos of said refrigerator in its dismantled state, I am basing my comment on pure assumption.

If "dismantled" is being used to describe a refrigerator with its doors removed, it should be noted that it is required by law in North Carolina, that any refrigerator that is placed outside MUST have its door(s) removed. This prevents curious little children from hiding inside and potentially being tragically harmed if they are unable to extricate themselves from a refrigerator whose doors were not removed.

I do know that is was not taped up and when I rode by one day, there was a man in the driveway picking up something. So I think it would be safe to say, it was unguarded.

Wow i hope they have everything they need! They probably have more then they wanted to ever know about what happend in that house! I hope they tear it down!

No more guarding the house? No more crime scene tape? No more LE involvement in or around the property? Are the windows boarded up? Can the interior of the rooms be seen without disturbing anything? I am not suggesting anyone actually go up to the house and look in, just wondering if it could be done. If so, I wonder if local news crews would be there shining cameras in tonight? Just thoughts randomly dancing in my head.

I made this post yesterday regarding the refrigerator. I am not inclined to jump to any conclusions regarding the dismantling of the refrigerator, based on my knowledge of this North Carolina law (I am pretty sure it is statewide--I do know it is regulated in several North Carolina counties where I have previously lived).

Do we know if it got taken outside? Because if it did, that would be a sense of relief.

Her comment about hearing better without the aides- if in fact that is what she said, I figure it stems with what she was use to hearing and the overload of auditory stimulation you get when you first put new aides on.

Oh and yes they would have tested her hearing so the aides could be adjusted to her exact loss.

I just can't imagine that they would simply leave Z in the freezer then traipse all over the countryside to dispose of her leg. That just doesn't make sense to me???

In my brain, not my heart........I think they did dispose of her in pieces they did not leave her in freezer very long
Now I think I know why AB didn't go back to house to live after EB was in jail.
Hoping that Zahra's cute little frecled face haunts them forever.
R.I.P. dear angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members