NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We would say "oh snap" instead of "oh sh**" cause we would have been spanked senseless (but not abused) if Momma and Daddy heard us cussing. That was back in the good old days....when your parents loved you, expected you to behave, and knew how to give you a good old spanking on the hiney for things like cussing, bad grades, and misbehaving in church. After the few pops on the backside, they would give you a big hug and tell you how disappointed they were in you.

Gee that was the absolute worst part....cause you didn't want to disappoint your parents.What's happened to our world?

BBM and we had so much respect and manners.............
I'm proud that my children and grandchildren still have great moral's,
but it appauls me that most do not.
I get scared just going into the high school...........geez.......:banghead:

Hmmm....
There is something very hokey and deliberate about that letter.
My first thought was, is it for real? Because it implicates her.
Secondly, it's very much the case of her trying, if she did indeed write it (why would she do that? Who is the letter to? ) to throw AB under the bus. But in doing so, she slides right under with him.
I can't believe her attorney woud have allowed her to write to anyone. Most tell their clients not to write to anyone, as anything written can become evidence in a case.
If this woman did write it...something I'm having difficulty doing, as it's so dumb....
if she did write it, she's A) Very narcissistic. And extremely out of touch with reality.
B) There is a surreal element to this letter. She's not 'there'. She speaks of being different, pagan, etc. ( I can relate to that, I am 52, pagan, and some of the 'goth' stuff she's into is stuff my niece is into). Yet, she is surely relating in some very immature manner. It's as though she's a 15 year old being punished for missing curfew (they don't understand me!!!) rather than an adult parent facing possible murder charges. She isn't getting it. She's not present in the moment.
I sincerely hope she has a forensic psychiatrist work with her. Because I believe that unless you speak to her like the 15 year old she is inside nothing will be gotten from her.
n
JMO :crosseyed:

****MOO****
A Double Decker bus.I may be alone in this thought but I think this letter is to an accomplice and I am not saying AB I mean there may have been a 3rd person!
****IMHO****

OMG OMG OMG OMG READ THIS!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!On May 16, 1944, a brush fire burned close to the farm, and the Gein brothers went out to extinguish it. Reportedly, the brothers were separated, and as night fell, Ed Gein lost sight of his brother. When the fire was extinguished, he reported to the police that his brother was missing. When a search party was organized, Gein led them directly to his missing brother, who lay dead on the ground. The police had concerns http:

//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Gein

Sound familiar!!!!!!!

I think she read about this before or was looking things up and decided to do the same thing this is why she contaced this Gein guy! Im sure hes related

what a devious mind!

****MOO****
A Double Decker bus.I may be alone in this thought but I think this letter is to an accomplice and I am not saying AB I mean there may have been a 3rd person!
****IMHO****

Or she's just really stupid.

Mommy2Sarah:

"Oh Snap!" is slang or "urban" slang for "damn!" or "oh my gosh!" or "I can't believe he just did that!"

PLEASE HELP--I have NO IDEA what is going on:

1. Elisa's letters?

2. Facebook post?

3. Car evidence?

PLease fill me in!!

Thank you all :)

If she died in bed from neglect (or was ill or abused but passed on in her room) and they found her, they may have decided to cover it up . If they put her precious body in the mulcher, they would have had to of cut her in to pieces first. The walls in her room would have splatter - that would be a reason for them to remove them for testing - and I would assume the parents had painted over the walls to hide the blood. Assuming LE dismantled the home looking for blood on walls and in pipes. Also, if they had to cut her body, they are probably still looking for the tool used.

OMG OMG OMG OMG READ THIS!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!On May 16, 1944, a brush fire burned close to the farm, and the Gein brothers went out to extinguish it. Reportedly, the brothers were separated, and as night fell, Ed Gein lost sight of his brother. When the fire was extinguished, he reported to the police that his brother was missing. When a search party was organized, Gein led them directly to his missing brother, who lay dead on the ground. The police had concerns http:

Sound familiar!!!!!!!

:sick::sick::sick:

We have a thread for the virtual world discussion in the basement! Thank You Mods and everyone remember, what happens in the basement STAYS in the basement. Bringing it up here is a no no.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118817"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Me too....those of us who don't have FB miss out on so much info!

You can sign up for Facebook and not use it, I signed up when I wanted to see Casey A.'s page, but never used it after that until here lately. You don't have to make any posts if you don't want to.

Z called EB her "mama" so when she said her "mummy" loves her to the witness at movie theatre IMO she was NOT referring to EB.

I'm sorry, but what about a witness at a movie theater? I didnt understand your post. My bad! But could u clarify please? thanks... :blushing:

http://www.thetimesnews.com/news/crime-38307-website-letters.html

Anyone who profits off of murderers (unless a book is written to help understand how BAD a killer is, to help us understand sociopathy/psychopathy), should be thrown in prison themselves.

Gein is giving these monsters the attention they CRAVE. WTF. Can I say WTF on here?? Sorry if I can't. Maybe I should say WTH?? Just not as good though, lol.

So, I am somewhat updated on the letters, but still out of the loop on other info. Man, these threads are moving fast!

Speculative.
I also wondered if she died in the truck if the pillow and blanket were in the truck it could have been because they did try to take her to get treatment when things got critical. It could have been to late and she died in the truck. (dog hit)Then her body is moved back into the house. And then moved with the other car.(dog hit.) We heard rumors the dog did not hit in the house and it did hit on the house. What if both rumors are true. One dog detects the earliest scent of death(the first dog ) Except the smell isnt in the house because it is in the car. The second dog detects the later smells of decomp which is in the house.

Either the smell is there or it is not there. It wouldn't "move out" of the house and into the car if the body was moved. The scent would transfer to the things around it in the house (ie; bedding, floor, whatever the body was on).

I think she read about this before or was looking things up and decided to do the same thing this is why she contaced this Gein guy! Im sure hes related

what a devious mind!

Eileen, I believe he contacted her first....it's evidently how his business operates...

Also...not sure she knew who she was actually corresponding with...as it appears he used an alias "Damien"..........

IMO, JMO, and MOO..

Joyce Day of Newton was one of the estimated 15 people who showed up to watch Baker’s departure from the house. She said she knew Elisa Baker because Baker had been married to her nephew, Aaron Young.

Day is convinced Elisa and Adam are behind Zahra’s disappearance, and she had no kind words for either of them.

“He (Adam) let her (Elisa) do this to his kid. He absolutely let her do it,” Day said. “It should have been him instead of this child.”

She said she knows Elisa, but she’d only met Adam and Zahra once at a pet store. “I know Zahra called Elisa ‘mama,’” she said.

Day called Elisa Baker evil and said she is a cold, controlling woman.

Interesting perspective from someone who is related somewhat. I still haven't seen confirmation that they were actually married and divorced. :waitasec:

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/03/crowd-taunts-baker-evicted-ar-505700/

Interesting perspective indeed. Can we post about AY now that his name is in MSM ? Please Oh please ? I'm bursting here.

(and just to note, AY's mother's feelings don't seem to reflect his own once public thoughts on AB's involvement)

You can sign up for Facebook and not use it, I signed up when I wanted to see Casey A.'s page, but never used it after that until here lately. You don't have to make any posts if you don't want to.
Okay, thanks for that. However, even if I were to sign up, I'd still be clueless on what I would want to look for here.

Some of those sites scare me due to virus activity and whatnot, so I have never signed up for any of them. Having had to do a complete restore a few years ago and losing everything on my computer I'm terrified of going through that again. I'm a chicken, I admit.

Sound familiar!!!!!!!

what a devious mind!

I seem to recall one of the articles I read last night about the letters, that this (Gein) wasn't his real last name. The article stated something like it was one he adopted for his site and he would not divulge his real name. Darn, I hope it won't take too long to find the link.

Interesting perspective indeed. Can we post about AY now that his name is in MSM ? Please Oh please ? I'm bursting here.

(and just to note, AY's mother's feelings don't seem to reflect his own once public thoughts on AB's involvement)

Sorry for being my anal retentive self (lol).. it was AY's aunt by marriage quoted in the article.

Otherwise, great observation! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members