NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z called EB her "mama" so when she said her "mummy" loves her to the witness at movie theatre IMO she was NOT referring to EB.

Exactly! Head or abdominal trauma could easily fit.

But if they "Thought" she had a stomach virus,WHY NOT call 911? IF AB was a dumbutt clueless father,even then he'd call EMS,not dispose of a childs body.:furious:

Okay, somehow I missed this about the FB post. I don't have access to FB either. Can someone help me out, maybe by PM if no other way?

Thank you!

I'm also confused about this and would love to be enlightened. TIA.

Hate to post and dash but I must. Lots of great posts! Thanks for everyones hard work. Hopefully today brings us all one step closer to justice. (and me one step closer to being moved...speaking of, what time can I expect y'all to come help...hmm;))

Will try to be in and out here just to keep up at least.

/ot

EB has zero credibility in my eyes (same goes for AB) and IMO is trying to sell a b.s. story. Seems she suffers from "self-entitled-mememe-don't-blame-me-itis". And the idea that this was an accident or Z getting sick again IMO is the good in people not wanting to believe that some people are just evil. In the end I think we will find out this poor baby suffered and died senselessly just like so many others and it's just heart breaking.

Okay, somehow I missed this about the FB post. I don't have access to FB either. Can someone help me out, maybe by PM if no other way?

Thank you!

Me too....those of us who don't have FB miss out on so much info!

Joyce Day of Newton was one of the estimated 15 people who showed up to watch Baker’s departure from the house. She said she knew Elisa Baker because Baker had been married to her nephew, Aaron Young.

Day is convinced Elisa and Adam are behind Zahra’s disappearance, and she had no kind words for either of them.

“He (Adam) let her (Elisa) do this to his kid. He absolutely let her do it,” Day said. “It should have been him instead of this child.”

She said she knows Elisa, but she’d only met Adam and Zahra once at a pet store. “I know Zahra called Elisa ‘mama,’” she said.

Day called Elisa Baker evil and said she is a cold, controlling woman.

Interesting perspective from someone who is related somewhat. I still haven't seen confirmation that they were actually married and divorced. :waitasec:

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/03/crowd-taunts-baker-evicted-ar-505700/

With this article, look at all of what the landlord said. Now take into consideration that this landlord was served with the actual search warrant. He knows what is in that warrant, that is sealed. JMO

But if they "Thought" she had a stomach virus,WHY NOT call 911? IF AB was a dumbutt clueless father,even then he'd call EMS,not dispose of a childs body.:furious:

If they caused the " stomach flu" they would protect themselves first. Getting help for their victim would be low on the list of priorities. IMO

Speculative.
I just cant bring myself to believe that is was a planned murder. Murder by abuse I can see but I just do not believe the intent to murder. I believe the intent to harm.

I do think it was murder. I think she had a fatal injury that she suffered though and died because after the injury medical help was not sought. I also have the feeling she suffered for an extended amount of time before she died with the injury that caused her death. It explains why they had to cover everything up and why they didnt seem shocked she was missing and why the weird 911 call. They had time to adjust the emotions and downplay their roles in her death because it was not an instant.
They probably tied nursing her back to health at home to aviod arrest.

I also wondered if she died in the truck if the pillow and blanket were in the truck it could have been because they did try to take her to get treatment when things got critical. It could have been to late and she died in the truck. (dog hit)
Then her body is moved back into the house. And then moved with the other car.(dog hit.)
We heard rumors the dog did not hit in the house and it did hit on the house. What if both rumors are true. One dog detects the earliest scent of death(the first dog ) Except the smell isnt in the house because it is in the car. The second dog detects the later smells of decomp which is in the house.
Making the officers tear apart the house. All just speculative, sorry so long.

Also I do not really know alot about the early and later scents in training dogs.So that could be way off.

Zahra dying in the car/truck could be why decomp evidence was found so quickly.
I wondered why a blanket and pillow, uneaten food was in there.
Then the gas to through off smell.
Zahra may of gotten beat and hurt so bad in house, then died in
car/truck........days?
Was it hot? windows up? died from heat + injuries?
They knew she was dying and just tossed her out to vehicle so they wouldn't be bothered and could sleep etc in house?????
out of sight/out of mind????
and called homecide in 3 days. JMOO

How could he do that to his daughter? How insane is that? sick sick sick!

JMO
]
but it sure looks like thats where we are headed here dosent it?

That's the part that really gets me with AB. I'm slowly leaning towards the camp that there just may be a 3rd party somewhere out there. AB is obviously part of the death and coverup, but to what extent, I'm not sure?

I just can't see him being the one to take part in any sort of abuse of Z after she had passed.

I would LOVE to know when KB last spoke to Zahra! Im not giving anyone here a free ride. I feel sorry for no one yet. Everyone let this child down!

JMVOO

Was Adam involved in any of this?

I think the evidence indicates he had to have been.

Just the chipper itself that the dogs alerted on was on a property of a foreman of the
business where he was employed.

'. . . The property is owned by a foreman of the company, Real Tree Services,
for which Adam Baker works. Adam Baker would have had access to the property,
a former employee told WCNC-TV of Charlotte. Alvin Webb, a man who lives on the
neighboring property, told reporters that a sheriff's deputy told him that the cadaver dogs
had scored "many hits" on a wood chipper and a mulch pile on the property.
. . ."
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5890774/zahra_clare_baker_missing_dogs_alert.html?cat=17
Note1: Bolded by me (BBM)
Note2: No one in that article mentioned the stepmother having access to that property
or equipment or her knowing how to operate it.

Also his involvement would be consistent with past behavior concerning this couple.

'. . . Adam and Elisa Baker were arrested for communicating threats against their family members too . . .'
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/16/money-and-legal-trouble-follow-zahras-parents-ar-462500/

He was alleged to have been driving a car & attempting to run another car off the road.
'. . .“He (Adam Baker) chased me and my fiancée. He literally tried to
run us off
the road twice,” wrote Tyler in the complaint accompanying the warrant. . .'
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/16/money-and-legal-trouble-follow-zahras-parents-ar-462500/

This couple seems to both have shown aggression and danger to others in the past, threatening
and chasing people down, sometimes over money owed & sometimes over people helping Zahra
when she was being abused.

'. . .She was making Zahra walk up the hill by herself because that’s how she would
punish her because she (Elisa) knew it would hurt Zahra’s leg,” Yount said.
Baker came
out of her trailer and started screaming and threatening the girls. . .'

While both were allegedly aggressive & violent towards others it does seem that most news stories
that I have read indicate the stepmother was the one seen or heard to have been
harming Zahra. Yet a past home was altered seemingly to make some sort of little prison for Zahra
and that would probably need the agreement & probably the physical strength & building
skills of Adam.
http://www.wcnc.com/news/Investigators-return-to-Zahra-Bakers-Hickory-home-105036589.html

So the news reports seem to indicate he was involved in the abuse in some way
by at least actively enabling/helping it to continue.

The chipper location would also seem to argue of Adam's involvement, at least in
body disposal if nothing else.

So where is Zahra? Sadly, since the dogs also hit on that mulch pile, is it possible we might be
waiting on DNA test results for charges to be filed?

Great post, thank-you.

I agree with what you say here.

Why haven't there been any charges in this case? I can't imagine that the DNA tests would take this long. I guess it is a time factor issue. Once LE charges they are under a time crunch in the courts for the proceedings.

That is my best guess.

With this article, look at all of what the landlord said. Now take into consideration that this landlord was served with the actual search warrant. He knows what is in that warrant, that is sealed. JMO

Not sure if they have to disclose to the landlord what is in the search warrant. They may have just presented him with a sealed warrant to search the house. I can't see them having to reveal anything to the homeowner that would possibly jeopardize the investigation.

MOO

All speculation, MOO, etc etc: (I will tread carefully in certain areas, mods, but if I cross the line, feel free to delete)

I've tried to look at every possible bit of information I have in my possession to figure out why EB/AB or both might have willfully murdered Zahra, and the thing I keep landing on is that either Zahra was going to tell something, or that that something would be immediately obvious to anyone who saw Z.

Here are the possible pieces of info that might give us a clue toward an answer, imo:

1). Biomum (if she is who she says she is) tells us that she had recently found Z.
2). We know that DSS was looking into the parents.
3). We know that some sort of "home inspection" was looming on the horizon.
4). We know that someone in another country has given EB 10,000, spaced out over the course of a year.
5). We know that both EB and AB (and others) were deep into virtual world role playing (though I haven't any idea what that world involves, and don't even know where to look to find out)
6). We can clearly see from everything we know about both AB/EB, that money is a huge factor for them (forged checks, evictions for failure to pay rent, selling rental property, reported violence over "drug debts", etc.)

So what I'm asking myself is this: do all of these things somehow fit together in trying to find the answer to why they might have outright killed Zahra? Was another crime occurring here that they were frantic to hide?

All specualtion, on my part.

That's the part that really gets me with AB. I'm slowly leaning towards the camp that there just may be a 3rd party somewhere out there. AB is obviously part of the death and coverup, but to what extent, I'm not sure?

I just can't see him being the one to take part in any sort of abuse of Z after she had passed.

Well i can!!!! As it seems his mother took care of Zahra when he was in OZ and here he left her in EB's care and it seems he didnt even know where she was half the time he never even checked in on her!!!! Im appaled sickened and disheartened at what this little girl may have gone thru.

Wake up AMERICA. Save our children.

sorry im a tad angry at all this!

Zahra dying in the car/truck could be why decomp evidence was found so quickly.
I wondered why a blanket and pillow, uneaten food was in there.
Then the gas to through off smell.
Zahra may of gotten beat and hurt so bad in house, then died in
car/truck........days?
Was it hot? windows up? died from heat + injuries?
They knew she was dying and just tossed her out to vehicle so they wouldn't be bothered and could sleep etc in house?????
out of sight/out of mind????
and called homecide in 3 days. JMOO

Perhaps Zahra was made to sleep in the vehicle as punishment. And she died in there.

why isn't ab arrested on his other unrelated charges and child neglect??? at least!!!

I think it is possible that poor Zahra may have actually died of neglect, rather than being outright murdered.

I think this may have happened back in September.

I think LE is methodically building a case, and I hope there will be charges very soon.

It breaks my heart, to think of what this girl went through, and I just can't believe that this kind of evil lurks in our world.

God bless Zahra, and all the children. :(

MOO

OH SNAP. The landlord said, "I'm putting him out on the street." Take THAT Baker!!!!!

Maybe LE can find him a new home....a nice 1 bedroom concrete cell :)

I feel soooo bad for the landlord. I really think that when all this is over, they will have to bulldoze the house to the ground. Not only would it probably take a lot to put it back into living condition, but the whole idea of who would really want to live there now. Being that it's immediately behind commercial property anyway, maybe the best thing would be if the house were taken down and the property used for a new business.

O/T but I've seen the expression "OH SNAP" used here on WS before and always wondered where it comes from. I can guess what it sort of means by how it is used, but I always feel like I'm missing something when I see it (like perhaps it came from a cartoon I have never watched or something! LOL!)

All speculation, MOO, etc etc: (I will tread carefully in certain areas, mods, but if I cross the line, feel free to delete)

I've tried to look at every possible bit of information I have in my possession to figure out why EB/AB or both might have willfully murdered Zahra, and the thing I keep landing on is that either Zahra was going to tell something, or that that something would be immediately obvious to anyone who saw Z.

Here are the possible pieces of info that might give us a clue toward an answer, imo:

1). Biomum (if she is who she says she is) tells us that she had recently found Z.
2). We know that DSS was looking into the parents.
3). We know that some sort of "home inspection" was looming on the horizon.
4). We know that someone in another country has given EB 10,000, spaced out over the course of a year.
5). We know that both EB and AB (and others) were deep into virtual world role playing (though I haven't any idea what that world involves, and don't even know where to look to find out)
6). We can clearly see from everything we know about both AB/EB, that money is a huge factor for them (forged checks, evictions for failure to pay rent, selling rental property, reported violence over "drug debts", etc.)

So what I'm asking myself is this: do all of these things somehow fit together in trying to find the answer to why they might have outright killed Zahra? Was another crime occurring here that they were frantic to hide?

All specualtion, on my part.

yes ITA this is the MOTIVE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members