NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lightened the pic but still can't make out what it could be.

2qxyr0w.jpg

http://www.wsoctv.com/slideshow/news/25622575/detail.html

My DH just came in from work and I had him look at this pic. He thinks it looks like a vehicle. Could this be the MC everyone has been looking for?

Could just be sediment from the bottom being stirred up by that big pumping hose.

MOO

Exactly. That's where the pumps are. Deepest spot. IMO it's not the right size to be a car. Pond too.

you guys I am going to start a Virtual world Info thread as it relates to this case IN THE PARKING LOT and it will be discussion ONLY FOR THE PARKING LOT.
It will be set up in the morning so look for it then.
Please continue to follow the rules in place here in THIS forum.
Thanks.

So does anyone know if this new thread was started. I think it would be a Verrrry Interesting read.

Could be reflections of the clouds. I see it a lot on google earth when looking at bodies of water. Any locals could you look up and see if the clouds are little blobs or not?

My DH just came in from work and I had him look at this pic. He thinks it looks like a vehicle. Could this be the MC everyone has been looking for?

I'm going to vote it's not a vehicle...especially guaging the size of the ladder in comparison to the submerged object...or it might just be sediment stirring up as someone else suggested...

I sure hope after this pond is drained the LE will summarize their findings for us!

Exactly. That's where the pumps are. Deepest spot. IMO it's not the right size to be a car. Pond too.

We have a pond on our property and if you were to view it from the air you'd say the same thing about ours. Ours is bigger than it looks and several cars (maybe 5 or 6) could fit in it. It's also much deeper than it looks.

I'm not 100% sure what I am seeing but it does look like a car but then again it could be a reflection. Water can distort things when viewed from the air.

JMOO

ETA: I take that back, after viewing our place on bing you could put many many cars in our pond. I would link to it but it shows our addy and that's not something I'd like to share. lol.

Is that the only pond in the vicinity of where the leg was found? Why is this particular pond being drained? Just to be 'thorough?'

the tower is nearby the pond. could be a reflection of the tower.

Is that the only pond in the vicinity of where the leg was found? Why is this particular pond being drained? Just to be 'thorough?'

Yeah there is another one but the one being searched is closest to the road.

Well, I hope you all don't hate me for saying this but, I believe EB's letter has truth to it.

It just fits now.

My theory:

AB & EB find Z dead in her bed (from neglect, abuse, natural causes, whatever). They PANIC! AB disposes of the body in a terrible way (wood chipper, cut it up, burn it, something along those lines) while EB gets the blankets, pillows, etc. They go out, buy a new mattress, dispose of the old one. In the process, they throw out the leg.

When they return home the night of the fire, they start their plan. Putting the pillows, blankets, etc in the car, with hopes of burning the evidence. The fire fails, they have to call 911. This is when the ransom note comes into play. I do not believe they had intentions of ever calling 911 or making it seems as if it were a kidnapping but the accidental fire made them panic even more.

EB's call to 911 does seem like she's in a panic, while AB's call seems like he is ordering a pizza. I believe that HE is the one who came up with the plan and she went along for the ride (she IS just as guilty though). There is no way any loving, caring father could make a 911 call about their missing child and show not one bit of emotion other than LAUGHTER. Even if the call was a fake story (which it was), he should have sounded nervous at the very least.

Just my opinion of course but after the letters, it fits to me. It really is like putting a puzzle together and we keep getting the pieces slowly and now, it is fitting to me.

Help!

I can't find the new thread! (Number 41)

Where is it?

Not sure if you were referencing what I replied to -- the Virtual World room...it's in the Parking Lot, this isn't the same as the new page in this thread (page 41).

We are still on thread 40 norwegian. The other posters are talking about a new thread down in the members only area. I haven't been down there, you can access it from front page of forums listed. Scroll to bottom and look it in Jury Room IIRC. Or parking lot if not.

HTH.

Sorry to interrupt. After over a year of lurking, I decided to register.

This is where I come to get my information on all of our missing children. You are amazing people and continually astound me with your sleuthing skills.

I hope you know that whether we register here or remain lurkers, we are glued to this site and our hearts ache every day for Zahra and all the others.

Thank you for this site and for all that you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx