NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please look at this Raw Chopper Video of the search site and figure out:

1. What is that long purple thing, they've pulled out over the ground?

2. Why are they right near the river?

3. What is the guy trying to pull over (piece of equipment)?

4. Is that a hole in the ground, or is that just my eyesight?

5. Can somebody get screenshots, I have a feeling this video is important?

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

OK wow. Just finally got caught up and :shocked2:....

Plus I had to go buy some big girl panties and there must have been a run on the dang things, had to go to three stores before I found them in my size...

Come on darling Zahra, keep giving them clues. We love you and want to give you a safe place to rest.

I wonder how EB and AB are reacting to the news.

Since I'm particularily grumpy today and feeling a bit nasty LOL.

I'm hoping it was a KC moment when KC got to watch the news unfold about Caylee....

JMHO and grumpiness today.

O/T

I just realized I haven't been adding a warning to any graphic talk of remains recovery. If anyone is bothered by it, I apologize, and will try to remember to add some kind of warning for future posts. Please know that I mean no disrespect.

ETA: Also, my use of the term "remains" helps me distance myself from the tragedy, and it is in no way meant to erase Zahra as a person. Also, no disrespect intended. My deepest empathy to all who love this little girl.

Does anyone know when the choppers were asked to leave and when the trucks were moved back? Was this recently in the last hour or so or was this earlier??

I'm in Hickory and it's overcast and cool outside. It's not raining at all and hasn't been raining that I know of. Maybe a few sprinkles but nothing that would interfere with LE's search.

WARNING: Graphic

Just out of curiosity, would a month of decomp be enough to seperate bones? Because if not, and if this is hers, well then either animals might have pulled the bone apart- or she is in pieces.

That was so so sad to type.

WARNING: Graphic

Just out of curiosity, would a month of decomp be enough to seperate bones? Because if not, and if this is hers, well then either animals might have pulled the bone apart- or she is in pieces.

That was so so sad to type.

Graphic.

Yes, it could be, depending on how much humidity is present, as well as scavenger activity.

Missed you, dars! I think AB is involved, just not sure yet of his level of involvement. I hope we're getting close to knowing all the answers.

Best wishes with your new job! :)

Thank you Sherbie! I have missed you guys as well :)

I just want to thank everyone for posting and for all the updates. I don't bother with the news sites in AU as all the best information is on here and I spend my nights catching up. Thank you to the mods for keeping the threads ticking along and thank you for the parking lot thread, I know NoeticSoul will be down there as soon as she can.

Between LE and all you wonderful people, you cared more about Zahra then those pathetic excuses for human beings ever did.

Since I'm particularily grumpy today and feeling a bit nasty LOL.

I'm hoping it was a KC moment when KC got to watch the news unfold about Caylee....

JMHO and grumpiness today.

That sealed her guilt for me-when she didn't react to the first reported "find" in the water but lost her mind when the location was reported the day they found Caylee.....

Can someone please look at this Raw Chopper Video of the search site and figure out:

I think, and this is just my guess, that they are setting up a pump to empty the pond. I see a man trying to start something as you would start a lawnmower. Is that what you are seeing? Yeah, my eyesight is shot.

That is a pond/lake they are draining. The equipment is a pump that he is working on. The long purple thing is a draining hose.

O/T

I just realized I haven't been adding a warning to any graphic talk of remains recovery. If anyone is bothered by it, I apologize, and will try to remember to add some kind of warning for future posts. I mean no disrespect.

ducky, unfortunately, I'm afraid that there is no getting around the 'graphic talk' in this case. It's going to be disturbing..it already is..but I believe that it was Zahra's reality :(..just sayin' following this sad, sad case is not for the faint of heart..

ducky, unfortunately, I'm afraid that there is no getting around the 'graphic talk' in this case. It's going to be disturbing..it already is..but I believe that it was Zahra's reality :(..just sayin' following this sad, sad case is not for the faint of heart..

True, sadly. But we still should give people some choice in how much they read on that side, especially since people close to the family might be reading.

I would feel awful if I contributed to peoples' misery right now.

Somewhat OT but where I am (far north of NC) we woke this morning to the first real frost, pine trees and bare birches and marsh grasses coated solid white glistening in the sunrise and the rivers steaming as the light warmed them. It was so beautiful--and yet all I could think of was that Zahra has spent too many nights alone outside wherever she is.

More OT: When they showed the video of animal bones in the search location near where Zahra's prosthesis was located I wondered if they would be going back there. I know that it's easy to confuse animal and human bones and maybe (IF that is where they left Zahra or parts of her) they were counting on that. :no:

Wouldn't they have a crime scene evidence collector or if they suspected finding bones wouldn't they have someone who specializes in that area on scene in case they find something. I remember seeing a True crime TV show once, not sure but it in that show they were searching for bones, they found a grave in an old well, dug in, and an anthropologist was on scene and could give a determination if it was human or animal.

Maybe this is why LE stated it may be related to Zahra. I don't see LE saying that unless they were pretty sure it was human bone. MOO of course.

That is a pond/lake they are draining. The equipment is a pump that he is working on. The long purple thing is a draining hose.

Watching the raw video made me realize that I never thought about how you would empty a pond, or drain a lake. Bless all the people that have worked so hard to find Zahra.

Raw video on right: http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member