NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were they getting social security money or federal assistance for Zahra? If the SM did have a drug problem, wouldn't she be dependent on that money every month? You would think that would give her motivation to keep Zahra healthy and happy. I wonder if Zahra ever asked to go live with her grandma?

Bless every precious freckle on your beautiful face. You will not be forgotten.

Good question- But depending on their income she could have qualified for SSI (and with SSI she should have qualified for Medicaid which would have paid for all her medical needs as well as her hearing aides, and I'm pretty sure her leg as well)

I am going to check with my best friend who is still down there what the local gossip is....
I think this boy is from a local family (ha ha when I say boy I mean the father) and my brother went to school with his older brother........they are a good family...

This poor little girl has had a horrible life..........

back with what the locals are saying....

Thanks!!! Zarha is in the most wonderful place now . . . and those who causd her harm will get what's due (KARMA).

Cannot wait to hear about the "other side" has to say.

I really have come to hate this. 20/20 hindsight. Relatives, friends and neighbors coming out after the fact with details that point with a huge red arrow to something terribly wrong going on underneath everyone's noses..........

We have seen this time after time. And we are always aghast, pizzed, and saddened beyond belief that it is happening again.

Where is the connect line to halting this evil?

I'm asking my dad tonight to look out for Zahra's arrival in heaven. I'm asking him to find her and give her a big, tight hug from all of us. I know he'll joke with her and make her smile. He'll call her "guapa" (beautiful) and tell her what a smart, strong girl she is. He'll have her laughing in no time. Take care of her Pop!!! Tell her we love her!!

I will ask my Dad and Mom to do the same. Your dad sounds a lot like mine. I miss them both so.I can guarantee they will have her laughing in no time.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/10/12/earlyshow/main6949915.shtml

Brittany Bentley, who is married to the nephew of Elisa Baker, Zahra's stepmother, said she believes Elisa played a role in Zahra's disappearance.

"Elisa had something to do with it. I just think this is something for a long time that we knew was going to happen -- everybody that was close to the family."

Bentley said she thinks this could be the case based on the miserable home environment in which Zahra lived.

She said, "She was locked in her room, allowed five minutes to eat, that was it. She was beaten almost every time I was over there for just -- just the smallest things. Lisa would get mad and take it out on Zahra -- things the kid didn't deserve. She just had a horrible home life. One time, I remember she had a black eye and she said it was from the door. But we all knew, suspected it was from Elisa."

Pathalogical liar? How did her husband not see this? Since her MS is open to the public, I hope this is OK to post. If she had such a disease, and brain cancer, her chances of being alive right now are about slim to none.

Where is Zahra?

Saturday, September 13, 2008
A day my life..
Current mood: sore
Healthy people have no clue how lucky they are.i swear i try not to complain too much but i hate this freakin disease. most days it takes me forever to just move myself off my bed.Every day is a constant battle with my own body.the rare disease i have has no cure,only medication to try and slow the process and attempt to relieve some of the pain.just walking is a challenge.I stay in constant pain and it makes it very hard to do most normal things like cleaning the house,and being outside, which i hate cause i love being outdoors.but the sun causes flare ups which make things really worse.those of us with this disease hope one day for a cure to be found or at least a medication that really works.The thing is i was diagnosed with brain cancer first time in 1990,then in 94 and again in 2006 which each time they gave me up for dead and prepared my family for the worst and i am still here but now i have something i cant even begin to control. how fair is that......

Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...ndId=223567998&blogId=432640971#ixzz12DVvWzxB

ps: sure enjoyed reading the comments. The entire universe is ready and willing to pounce on this creep.

MOO

Mel

It is... I'm very curious now to know where on the net Dad and SM met. Initially I thought perhaps a game site of somekind. After reading the comments from her sisters I immediately wondered if they met on some online support site for Zahra's particular medical needs, or perhaps a single parent support site.

I can only imagine SM zoning in on Zahra's dad... due to this childs illness. Pure speculation but perhaps she thought she'd get the attention she so craved by caring for a very ill child. When that didn't happen and Zahra was the center of attention she took it out on the child.

Sadly, I imagine dad feeling somewhat lost.. having given up their home in Australia, traveling to the other side of the world and basically being isolated having no support system of his own here. Not that he shouldn't have packed up and high tailed it back to Australia once SM showed her true colors. I imagine a man, who as a single dad with a young daughter wanted nothing more than his child, who would soon become a young lady, to have a mom. I don't think he thought it would come to this and perhaps being blinded by love really wanted to make his marriage and family work. It is not an excuse for him, just how I see it.... As a never married SP myself, and having spent many years on SP forums, I've seen circumstances like this play out all too often.

This is so incredibly sad. I am heartbroken for this little girl.

It was on IMVU an avatar 3D chat room. Kinda like "Second Life". You basically take on a persona (Elesa posted the avatars she and Adam used on her myspace page) and talk in real time, but it is all in 3D. So it is like you are in another dimension and taking on the persona of an imaginary character except you can be anyone you like and you can choose what you look like. All very "fantasy like" and knowing what we do about Elesa you can see why she loved it so much. A pretend world where she could be a new person.

This interview has probably been discussed over and over earlier, but in light of all that's come out today and that LE is now saying AB is not cooperating or seems sincere, I'm looking at it differently and noticing things I didn't before.

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25360091/index.html

One thing is he states they didn't go to bed until 7:30 that morning after dealing with the fire. Strange because the fire was reported at 5:20 AM. So why were they up all night, especially when AB says he had to work that morning? Drugs possibly?

He says "normally I will go to work and her mum will look after Zahra." Why does he say "normally" when that's exactly what he's describing? He went to work and left SM to watch Zahra. So, obviously to me, something not normal was going on.

He then says he came back from work and went to do some work in the yard with one of their pieces of equipment. What equipment? Could this be the 2nd woodchipper that was referred to on Nancy Grace's show?

Then he goes on to say "that's pretty much the whole 100% of what I completely know so far." That's how a liar that is overcompensating talks, with the whole 100% and completely, it seems he's using unnecessary enforcement.

Then he says what I find really chilling and hate to even write, but could this be a Freudian Slip of the worst kind? He then says "everything else is just little bits and pieces." Sorry! I know it's horrible to even consider.

But then he's asked when he last saw his daughter and his response is so bizarre. He says "100%? Genuinely saw my daughter? Out of bed? Would have been Tuesday." The reporter later says you did mean Thursday right? It may mean nothing, but it's just a very strange exchange.

Hi Guys .....I have been on websleuths over a year now and get into it every day and I didnt notice this thread however today I am out and about and it is on the front page of our local newspaper!!!!!!

I cant beleive that this little girl comes from the little tiny country town I grew up in!!!!

I am currently living in Townsville NOrth Queensland Australia which has a population of about 180 000.........she was from Giru, my hometown which truly is so tiny and has a population of about 800 people......it is a sugar cane town.......about 40 kilometres south of here (25 minute drive).........most of the people who live in the town work at the sugar cane mill and the rest of the population are on sugar cane farms....

I am going to check with my best friend who is still down there what the local gossip is....
I think this boy is from a local family (ha ha when I say boy I mean the father) and my brother went to school with his older brother........they are a good family...

This poor little girl has had a horrible life..........

back with what the locals are saying....

Thanks revampz - I was hoping some locals from Oz would chime in.

I wonder how they ended up in New Castle then and when? Adam's brother is still there I believe.

have just talked to a girl on facebook from Giru and they were not the family I thought they were........they originally moved up here from Sydney........she does say my thoughts are to you K.. (a womans name, I dont know who K is but think she was his previous girlfriend)

Whoa, did Myspace open up her blog to allow for comments? Or is that the default setting for the site now (public can comment)?
I wouldn't have a clue, I deleted my Myspace when I hit 30 years-old.

*****EDIT****** MS opening her account would totally make sense since for her profile said she was "active" on the 11th, yesterday (but, she was in jail - no myspace in jail.) I wonder if Myspace opened it for more information for LE?? *chin scratch*

yowza!

Talk about venom! Whew. I am really pzzzd but man, some of that kindof poison makes me nervous.

Police said they will be there all night long in what they described it as a "painstaking process" of looking for evidence in the mound.The Burke County Sheriff told Eyewitness News just before 11 p.m. that information keeps leading them to that spot, but there's no proof yet if they're in the right place.Zahra's father was out at the scene Tuesday night, but the Sheriff also told Eyewitness News that he thinks the father isn't being "cooperative" or "sincere."

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25368912/detail.html

It was on IMVU an avatar 3D chat room. Kinda like "Second Life". You basically take on a persona (Elesa posted the avatars she and Adam used on her myspace page) and talk in real time, but it is all in 3D. So it is like you are in another dimension and taking on the persona of an imaginary character except you can be anyone you like and you can choose what you look like. All very "fantasy like" and knowing what we do about Elesa you can see why she loved it so much. A pretend world where she could be a new person.

Thank you darnudes. I hadn't looked too deeply into the myspace page. Good to know where and how they met. I'm glad it wasn't on an SP forum.

have just talked to a girl on facebook from Giru and they were not the family I thought they were........they originally moved up here from Sydney........she does say my thoughts are to you K.. (a womans name, I dont know who K is but think she was his previous girlfriend)

The paternal grandmother's name is Karen Baker. Perhaps she means Karen?

when this girl says Sydney she is probably meaning "down South".......so I would say they are originally from Newcastle.........ha ha the locals up here, if they havent lived anywhere else everyone is either from Sydney or Melbourne and this girl is a true blue Giru local, never lived anywhere else.....

This interview has probably been discussed over and over earlier, but in light of all that's come out today and that LE is now saying AB is not cooperating or seems sincere, I'm looking at it differently and noticing things I didn't before.

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25360091/index.html

One thing is he states they didn't go to bed until 7:30 that morning after dealing with the fire. Strange because the fire was reported at 5:20 AM. So why were they up all night, especially when AB says he had to work that morning? Drugs possibly?

He says "normally I will go to work and her mum will look after Zahra." Why does he say "normally" when that's exactly what he's describing? He went to work and left SM to watch Zahra. So, obviously to me, something not normal was going on.

He then says he came back from work and went to do some work in the yard with one of their pieces of equipment. What equipment? Could this be the 2nd woodchipper that was referred to on Nancy Grace's show?

Then he goes on to say "that's pretty much the whole 100% of what I completely know so far." That's how a liar that is overcompensating talks, with the whole 100% and completely, it seems he's using unnecessary enforcement.

Then he says what I find really chilling and hate to even write, but could this be a Freudian Slip of the worst kind? He then says "everything else is just little bits and pieces." Sorry! I know it's horrible to even consider.

But then he's asked when he last saw his daughter and his response is so bizarre. He says "100%? Genuinely saw my daughter? Out of bed? Would have been Tuesday." The reporter later says you did mean Thursday right? It may mean nothing, but it's just a very strange exchange.

Omg - you laying it all out there like has just confirmed everything for me. Thank you.

Link to the chart done for Zahra's case in the forensic astrology forum.
Please keep in mind ALL discussion on the chart must remain in the forensic astrology forum.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5679722&postcount=885"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only[/ame]

Tarabull,

Can you tell us how recent these photos my be? :(

OK after some addition digging in the "pits of hell" aka MS - I found another photo album from the significant other of the person with the "passport" photos - containing what seems like almost all the same pics from the same car show - titled Rod Run '09 - tho specifically the "passport" photo's have been excluded from the folder containing pics of the same event. Does that mean those two pics of Zahra were taken around the same time....I would guess >>> perhaps.

:banghead:

:waitasec:

Gosh am I even making sense, I can barely string letters together right now.

S I C K E N E D!

I've tried three times to write something saying what I think about the most recent developments, how I feel about the whole thing, and suppositions therein. Three times words fail me.

God bless you, dear Zahra. I am so sorry. My only hope now is that justice is served on the monsters who brought this on you, and that while you are already at peace, that justice will bring progress so this stops before another beautiful, sweet child suffers.

Rest in peace little one. There are many already waiting to greet and comfort you where so many failed you on this earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow