NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:puke:

Riley also said Elisa Baker feels she is being railroaded by police. "She says she is not a killer had nothing to do with this what so ever and that she has tried to cooperate with police and that she loves her daughter," Reilly said.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25368912/detail.html

Smells like a defense attn to me :D

No insult meant to any that read here :angel:

what I find great is that the atty is quoting his client.

she is really nuts.....

If I had a crystal ball and I could look into the future I would see a vision of Elisa having lots of mental health testing done

according to this, the wood chipper is being taken apart piece by piece by forensic team.............

Wow.

Did they say whether it was the one at the Baker house, or the one at the work lot?

(As for EB claiming she had nothing to do with this etc... well of course. And unfortunately for AB it is looking like all of this could be pinned on him eventually. I could speculate about future defense tactics, given what we have already seen, particularly EB with a bruised/black eye, plus the family's anecdotes about her past behaviors like claiming her daughter had leukemia. But I won't. :snooty: Nope. Just won't speculate. :snooty:

OKmaybealittle.)

I don't (and won't) have a Facebook account, but my understanding is that you can't make yourself someone's "friend" without their consent. And if she was giving her consent to every random stranger who sent her a "friend" request, then I'd say everything on her page would be fair game.
were have to agree to disagree on that. her family is heart broken and the suporitt from people from all over the world IS helping them that does not mean its right to take stuff off her page.

:puke:

Riley also said Elisa Baker feels she is being railroaded by police. "She says she is not a killer had nothing to do with this what so ever and that she has tried to cooperate with police and that she loves her daughter," Reilly said.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25368912/detail.html

Has the mysterious baby sitter come onto the scene yet? :innocent: :rolleyes:
Given she has more than one daughter I can see how easily it is for her to convince herself of the truth in that statement. :furious:

To our 91 guests--please join us! Many of us lurked for months, following cases that spoke to our hearts but afraid to speak out ourselves for fear of being seen as "not well-versed in the case" (see above) or "clumsy at using the lingo" or whatever... As my screen name indicates--sometimes ya just gotta dive in and flail around a little bit until you find your spot... And there's a spot for everyone who follows the rules and is respectful of others. There are so many good folks here who will help you find your sea legs. You won't regret it.

Yes! Please join! I have been kicking around websleuths since somewhere around 2006. I have worn two other hats and because of some safety issues, have had to go incognito a couple of times. (thanks Tricia!)

These guys are a wonderful bunch! The sheer magnitude of our posters' intelligence, wit, caring and fortitude is simply amazing! Websleuths folks are in a class of their own and do not disappoint!

So what are ya waitin' on? Come on, join!!! :crazy:

That is what I remembered and what all initial accounts said--couldn't wrap my head around no one from the morning visit (FD or LE) connecting the ransom note to a missing Z... but oh yeah! No one knew she existed! And the ransom note only pointed to the Coffeys. And stepmonster failed to alert LE at the time that Zahra was missing!

Was this because she knew Zahra's remains were not yet disposed of, and it was "too early" to call in LE for their "missing" daughter?

Do we know who called the FD for the fire in the Baker's yard? :waitasec:

But didn't Mr. Coffey know the Baker's had a daughter? Hadn't AB been working for him since before they moved? And Zahra's existence was very public knowledge when they were living in their previous residence?

If the note was found in a vehicle belonging to the Bakers, at the Baker's residence, and police took it seriously enough to do a welfare check on on Mr. C's daughter, wouldn't Mr. C (if no one else) have mentioned the Baker's daughter, and caused to police to think maybe the kidnapper could have had the wrong address and taken the wrong girl? And thus checked on Zahra at that point?

I would pretty much understand if police, in that scenario, would have trusted the parents to go check and make sure their daughter was safe in her room, and taken their word for it. BUT we know that didn't happen, since both parents are telling police they last laid eyes on Zahra at 2:30AM, a few hours prior to the fire/note-finding.

Friends say missing NC girl's stepmother was angry

By MITCH WEISS Associated Press Writer
Published: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 at 2:24 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 at 2:24 p.m.
( page of 4 )

HICKORY, N.C. - To relatives and former neighbors, Elisa Baker had a short fuse. In interviews and court documents, they portrayed her as willing to use a gun or her fists to settle an argument and say her disabled stepdaughter usually bore the brunt of her nasty temper.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20101013/APA/1010130583

Yeah, and it's the month of Halloween! Why not an orange jumpsuit? Are there blue ones for boys too? LOL. I never in a million years would have thought to see anyone in a pink jumpsuit! Any locals know why NC has pink jumpsuits and not just orange? Pink is just so WRONG for jail!

ETA: The thought just hit me that I bet if Casey Anthony sees SM, she'll be wondering why she doesn't get a pink jumpsuit. LOL.

Maybe the county is trying to raise awareness for Breast Cancer research.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and we want to
CURE DAT!!!!!

lol
Just a thought

I'm kinda curious about EB's tattoos? I can't make them out from the pictures. I wonder if they were described on during intake process and included with mugshot?
Also, early on she was reported to have run out screaming to husband that Zahra was gone..now wouldn't she just ask the husband if he'd seen her first?

I knew this was coming...grand conspiracy to frame another nobody...uh huh...where's that barf bag?

On the bright side, apparently she can't shut her mouth for long. That's a lot to say for someone who hasn't even been charged in the child's death yet, only for the note! Keep talking SM!

No relation to this nobody. And someone please toss me a barf bag too?

Countdown to insanity plea in 5...4...

Our Timeline in the sticky is way off Elpher. It says 2008ish.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC Zahra Baker timeline and media links only - No Discussion -

We should update that thread with the correct date?

sidebyside1.jpg

Picture provided by our member Amandareckonwith's photobucket account.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Zahra Baker -NC-/

Big time weight loss coupled with the drug paraphanelia, looks like meth is a very big possibility?

Hmmm is that a bruise underneath elisa's left (our right) eye in the third pic?

wm

But didn't Mr. Coffey know the Baker's had a daughter? Hadn't AB been working for him since before they moved? And Zahra's existence was very public knowledge when they were living in their previous residence?

If the note was found in a vehicle belonging to the Bakers, at the Baker's residence, and police took it seriously enough to do a welfare check on on Mr. C's daughter, wouldn't Mr. C (if no one else) have mentioned the Baker's daughter, and caused to police to think maybe the kidnapper could have had the wrong address and taken the wrong girl? And thus checked on Zahra at that point?

I would pretty much understand if police, in that scenario, would have trusted the parents to go check and make sure their daughter was safe in her room, and taken their word for it. BUT we know that didn't happen, since both parents are telling police they last laid eyes on Zahra at 2:30AM, a few hours prior to the fire/note-finding.

Exactly. Wouldn't AB have had his child on his health insurance if his employer offered health insurance? And minimally wouldn't his new employee paperwork included tax forms with the appropriate deductions? No way can I believe these two hid the existance of this child THAT well....

jmo

Wlos tv13 just had an interview with the neighbor who lives beside them now and he stated emphatically that he had never seen Zahara and said her father was not a man because you cannot be a man and watch someone abuse your child the way she was abused...Go neighbor. You can tell he is very upset.

Wow.

Did they say whether it was the one at the Baker house, or the one at the work lot?

(As for EB claiming she had nothing to do with this etc... well of course. And unfortunately for AB it is looking like all of this could be pinned on him eventually. I could speculate about future defense tactics, given what we have already seen, particularly EB with a bruised/black eye, plus the family's anecdotes about her past behaviors like claiming her daughter had leukemia. But I won't. :snooty: Nope. Just won't speculate. :snooty:

OKmaybealittle.)

no IIRC, the article just said "A woodchipper".............did not sy which one.
I'll look at video again. Aussie TV news.....

This is the first time I heard this, if it's common knowledge on the thread, just nevermind me:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZqXxshSjaw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

It is reported that video tape from surrounding businesses are being looked at. JFYI if you didn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member