Still Missing NC - Zebb Quinn, 18, Asheville, 2 Jan 2000 *Arrest in 2017*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Haven't been on in the last 2 weeks, so just played catch up. WOW. I don't even know what to say.

I'm not sure what would be left of 15 year old remains that were then burned. But if they are focusing on the valley in front of the trailer, then hopefully that's where they find Zebb, if he is there. In all honesty, I wanted to be able to eliminate JO from suspicion because I really felt Misty was involved (and who knows, she might be), but I just couldn't get over that call to Walmart the morning after Zebb was last seen. Huge red flags.

So is this trailer that burned where JO was living at the time Zebb went missing? I wonder what all structures are on this property?

He truly thought he could get away with it again. IMO, he is a serial killer and other cases in the area should be looked in to.

With dry weather and wind this week, there have been many forest fires locally. One happens to be "less than a quarter of a mile" from the Owens' home, according to news outlets. Does not appear to be related to the cases.
http://www.citizen-times.com/story/...ed-on-hookers-gap-road-in-leicester/70794854/

News reported this morning the fire was caused by a fallen electric line. (the brush fire)

Hope you're safe from the fire zone BlkMtn has going, a couple people I know of had to evacuate.

I didn't see this posted here yet

Power tool larceny revisited in Codd killings

Buncombe County sheriff's investigators are re-examining a break-in and larceny of more than $5,000 worth of power tools reported last summer by Joseph "J.T." Codd, who officials believe was murdered along with his pregnant wife earlier this month.

Last August, Joseph Codd reported that more than $2,000 worth of power tools, including a chain saw and generator, were stolen from his Leicester home on Hookers Gap Road, according to an incident report filed with the Buncombe County Sheriff's Office.

The next day, Codd filed a separate incident report, telling investigators that another $3,000 in tools were missing from his property.

Source: http://www.citizen-times.com/story/...ool-larceny-revisited-codd-killings/70499966/

It occurs to me that they may be trying to set this up as a temporary insanity plea. That might be good because authorities could offer that as leverage to get information in Zebb's case. Bad for the Codd family, depending upon their views of the death penalty.

The truth always comes out one way or the other! I hope they find something that links to Z.

i really hope this sheds light on zebbs case i think it will he need to come home and there needs to be closure

I'm so glad Robert Jason Owens is in jail and hope he never sees the light of day! Hope the arrest and ongoing investigation brings answers. This case haunts me always. Zebb deserves justice! ❤️

so sad that this monster was able to even commit this crime he should have been in jail already ...so sad that in this country criminals rights are protected more then innocent law abiding citizens sometimes

Just read briefly about this case and because all of the events I believe Owens caused the disappearance.
Does anybody have any information regarding the car that was found outside his mothers workplace?

Warrants Released in Zebb Quinn-Related Search
Updated: Monday, June 15 2015, 05:17 PM EDT

snipped
Investigators say they found fabric, leather materials and “unknown hard fragments” buried on the property of a murder suspect possibly in connection to the disappearance of Zebb Quinn.

According to search warrant documents released on Monday, these items were found under a layer of concrete on Robert Jason Owens’ property -- a Buncombe County man currently charged with murder in the deaths of Leicester couple JT Codd and Cristie Schoen-Codd.

Christina Hallingse with the Asheville Police Department told News 13 via text "That case is under investigation and no additional information can be provided."

More info in a second article:
http://www.citizen-times.com/story/...n-related-search-leicester-property/71262232/

In addition to the fabric, leather and hard fragments, investigators also seized an unknown white powder substance and pieces of metal and concrete after digging up the concreted fish pond area, according to the warrant.

Another part of the property "was probed and found to contain numerous plastic bags containing possibly pulverized lime or powdered mortar mix," according to the warrant.

Asheville police spokeswoman Christina Hallingse said she could not comment on whether the fragments found were human bones or if authorities believe they discovered Quinn's remains, saying the case was still under active investigation.

From the second article I provided, here's some info about the fish pond they dug up:

Taylor wrote that the person who knew of the fish pond "stated that both prior to and after January 2000, Owens had an area within the above listed property that he had dug out and used to burn items. This individual further stated that sometime after January 2000, exact date unknown, Owens had poured concrete over this area and claimed that he was planning to construct a fish pond. This individual described the area of poured concrete as being approximately 8 feet long and 8 feet wide, but at a distance from the residences that would not be convenient to enjoy it from."

Taylor wrote that "the alleged fish pond was not completed and that Owens later covered it with fill dirt."

When I first read that quote from the article and saw the last name "Taylor" my head just about exploded, until I realized it is a detective with the last name Taylor.

Should be seeing new developments in the next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanamburga
Back