Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tears:RIP lovely Savanna :rose:

I'm thankful they found her for her family's sake. Now it is time for #JusticeforSavannaGreywind

Is kidnapping always a federal offense? I think I read that in one of ZingZing's threads. If it is, could they get the DP since they killed someone they kidnapped while they kidnapped the baby?

Rest in peace Savanna. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it found wrapped in plastic? If so that's great news as there will be a ton of forensic evidence captured !!

Yes, some kayakers found a body shaped item wrapped in plastic. You are right, that will probably help tremendously.

Yes, some kayakers found a body shaped item wrapped in plastic. You are right, that will probably help tremendously.

Perfect. These guys were total morons. Keep the body covered in evidence and the baby in the apt she was kidnapped in. This will be a present with a big bow for the DA. Hoping it's a federal crime in ND and they get death penalty.

It helps that they found her in 9 days too, before too much evidence was gone. I'm guessing they were able to identify her so quickly because of her dream catcher tattoo.

I found the post I was referencing earlier. Help Bring Savanna Home FB group. Started by AL at 7:27 pm Sat. It's been bumped to the top.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I was holding out hope that she was still alive. Rest In Peace Savanna :(. Prayers to her family, friends, loved ones and her baby girl.

MOORHEAD — The body of missing 22-year-old Savanna Greywind has been found north of Moorhead.

Fargo Police Chief David Todd confirmed the information at 10:10 p.m. Her family has been notified.

Kayakers on the Red River found the body wrapped in what appeared to be plastic near 90th Avenue North and 15th Street north of Moorhead. The body will be sent to Hennepin County, Minn, for an autopsy.
http://www.twincities.com/2017/08/27/body-of-missing-fargo-woman-found-days-after-newborn-recovered/

I don't know what to write...overwhelmed with sadness...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

This is the definition of tragedy. Thank goodness that little girl survived this, and will bring her mother's light forward into the world.
That these criminals were so terrible is a positive for the prosecution. I am betting the plastic is the shower curtain. How I wish the downstairs couple had not left at 2 pm, because what they heard would have helped, maybe even saved Savanna's life, in my opinion.

Rest in Peace, Savanna. May your family be surrounded by love and light as they weather this enormous tragedy.

RIP Savanna. Prayers to the family in their upcoming battle for justice and closure.

UPDATE: Police say press conference on Savanna Greywind will be held on Monday

UPDATE: Deputy Chief Joe Anderson with the Fargo Police Department says due to some unforeseen circumstances, Chief David Todd is cancelling the 11:30 pm press conference. The department says they will reschedule the conference for some time on Monday.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...a-Greywind-Investigation-here--441949153.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member