Presumed Located ND - Thomas LaPierre, 48, Williston, August 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

doodles1211

Reaction score
<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allow="autoplay; fullscreen" src="Anvato Universal Player" width ="640" height="360"></iframe> Click link for VIDEO

Williston authorities are looking for help locating a man recently reported missing.

48-year-old Thomas LaPierre was last seen in August of 2018.

He is described as being 5’9″, 155 lbs. with brown hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact the Williston Police Department at 701-577-1212.

Williston PD Looking for Missing Man

5d0ab1715aeba.image.jpg

Williston police ask for help finding a missing person

The second link in Post #1, Williston police ask for help finding a missing person has this information:

"Thomas LaPierre was reported missing by his family on Tuesday, June 18, according to Sgt. Detective Danielle Hendricks of the Williston police."

It was not a delay from the Williston Police Department about this case, as it was just reported. I hope LE can find him after him being missing for 10 months.

Williston, ND is in the NE part of the state, right by the Missouri River:

upload_2019-6-21_3-4-0.png
Google Maps

The second link in Post #1, Williston police ask for help finding a missing person has this information:

"Thomas LaPierre was reported missing by his family on Tuesday, June 18, according to Sgt. Detective Danielle Hendricks of the Williston police."

It was not a delay from the Williston Police Department about this case, as it was just reported. I hope LE can find him after him being missing for 10 months.

Williston, ND is in the NE part of the state, right by the Missouri River:

View attachment 189824
Google Maps
Makes you wonder if he has done this before for a few weeks or months at a time, but family got worried when they didn't hear from him after several months went by? It happened in our family, and sadly, the last time our family member went missing and out of touch for several months, was his last time going missing. Heartbreaking. My thoughts are with the family and I hope they get answers soon.

His NamUs page has been removed.

At the last update on NamUs the number of UIDs from ND went up by one case but no public profiles had been removed. I don't think it's a coincidence this happened at the same time Thomas's profile was removed. There hasn't been any public activity on the UID side for ND in over a year.

I don't know if the remains found back in 2019 were ever listed on NamUs, at least not publicly. Perhaps there was one that was not public as they has a pretty good idea of the identity. But would it take so long for the DNA results to come back? This is just speculation on my part.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova
Back