ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which tweet guy are you talking about? Also why are you feeling drawn to this conclusion?

The guy who tweeted "this is Jake" is CM's roommate. I think there was a drunken fight somehow that night, and I think this Jake guy and CM know exactly what happened. Jmo

But it is being called a homicide with violence. What exactly does that mean? Aren't all homicides violent?

No doubt.

Also, on that shoe, it's a big freaking white shoe! Do you recall the invention I had using an ultraviolet light at night? This would be the PERFECT application. I should probably head to Fargo.

Yes, they were working off of cell phone transmissions but whose cell phone transmissions? Tom's or the known people he was with that evening? And it only took them 20 minutes to find him once they zeroed in on that location. It takes me 20 minutes to find my shoes in the morning. I think LE knew they were going to find him at the RV site but how did they know? I think it's probable someone told them or they got the information they needed from the cell phones of the people they found out he was with that night.

Maybe it's was Toms phones last ping location before it was taken away from him and turned off or broken when discarded.

OR is it still in the car wedged under the seat and they don't dare go out and get it?

Long ago and far away I was working and working with a woman who received a phone call from her son's friends. They were partying, one of the kids there had passed out and was, "Breathing funny" what should we do? they asked. She was telling them to have him sit up or try laying him on his side blah, blah, blah. They were scared they would get into trouble.

I dialed 911 and sent an ambulance. Turns out the kid was suicidal and had overdosed. My belief is that he would have died had they left him.

For this reason I applaud these laws. Saving a life is far more important than punishing someone for drinking too much.

Also for this reason and several other stories I have from my colorful life, I agree with Rocco's hunch that this may indeed be what happened here. Now that it's been ruled a a homicide we'll have to wait and see.

I no longer think this is a case of someone who drank too much and his friends panicked. I think what happened is far more nefarious.

OR is it still in the car wedged under the seat and they don't dare go out and get it?

Or did it get pulled off when they were getting him out of the car and they didn't want to leave it because of finger prints?

The guy who tweeted "this is Jake" is CM's roommate. I think there was a drunken fight somehow that night, and I think this Jake guy and CM know exactly what happened. Jmo

That tweet does bother a lot of people. However the one that bothers me even more? Is the one that says, "Weird how I was one of the last 3 people to see Tom." And the tweets that bother me even more than those? Are the ones I don't see. There is some silence here and that is deafening.

I no longer think this is a case of someone who drank too much and his friends panicked. I think what happened is far more nefarious.

I do too but I was trying to give you some street cred.

Maybe it's was Toms phones last ping location before it was taken away from him and turned off or broken when discarded.

Maybe---- but then why search the river before searching that location? Wouldn't they search the last known ping first?

That tweet does bother a lot of people. However the one that bothers me even more? Is the one that says, "Weird how I was one of the last 3 people to see Tom." And the tweets that bother me even more than those? Are the ones I don't see. There is some silence here and that is deafening.

Who were the other 2 people that last saw him alive?

Maybe---- but then why search the river before searching that location? Wouldn't they search the last known ping first?

And why wait until 11 in the morning when you have a desperate family looking for a young man, who for all intents and purposes at that point was still listed as missing.

That has hung with me too.

And why wait until 11 in the morning when you have a desperate family looking for a young man, who for all intents and purposes at that point was still listed as missing.

That has hung with me too.

So let's say that the last place his phone pinged was by the river. Can they pin point exactly where? (I believe they can but I could be wrong).

JWs twitter seems to be gone. I was able to look it up yesterday, it was a nickname, it's gone now. I do not think this was a drunken fight because that text to me is just soo suspicious. I COULD have just been a joke, but this is suspicious at the very least.

To me it seems like the text was supposed to set up that he could easily get lost and beat up by a stranger, otherwise the public would be saying "how could he get lost" when he lives closeby? Seems more plausible if he got lost just earlier in the evening. Or some kind of alibi thing that I don't understand yet. And kudos for the person who looked up that phone number. It would be interesting to see more about who has that phone number. Based on the text message this seems like premeditation to me, or just a really big coincidence. Maybe the phone was taken to make it look like a robbery, like someone beat him up and took his phone? That would also fit with premeditation and trying to set it up to look like he could have easily gotten lost ahead of time.

Of course it's possible he could have actually gotten robbed and beat up, but I really highly doubt it, I'm a local and this area is so safe. Plus why would he be all the way over in Moorhead? It really is too late to be going to another party at MSUM or Concordia like I was entertaining more earlier. It makes more sense to me that along w the text ahead of time it was a setup to look like a robbery after he got lost or something...

I still think CM is probably innocent, based on how he has acted, I think possibly he was being used though as maybe an alibi in some act of premeditation?

I guess we don't know he was beat up though either for sure. Could have been other methods, or more than one, not sure in my mind that changes anything though as far as what I think could have happened.

I'm starting to think the police are going to wrap this up sooner than later. They obviously didn't get his location from his phone since it was missing, but rather from a tip that he was in the area. Someone must know something. I wonder if there is any personal drama going on, like fighting over a female or something, just speculating I have no idea.

If you or someone knows the handle for the account, you can view a crude version of the cached page like this:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://twitter.com/HANDLENAME&hl=en&strip=1

Ok I am not on my own computer right now, I'm almost sure I bookmarked the acct all I know is for sure it was something to the effect of "Ya man Wenz" something very close to that, and Toms acct was following him, and I just checked his list again several times and its not there anymore. I do not know anything about him and don't know what he is about, so I don't want to be too harsh about judging but I can't help but be suspicious based on the circumstances. So anyway, as soon as I am able to get on the regular computer later tonight I'll try to post it :p

What I didn't realize is that you can also view a full version; the link appears on the top right of an account viewed by the above link.

The page becomes somewhat broken, however, because the Twitter top bar covers part of the Cache description, making it impossible to see some details, such as the date and time of the cache. Of course, there's a workaround for that as well; you just have to bring up the page source to find it.

Example:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://twitter.com/BurgerKing&hl=en&strip=0

bk_source.jpg

WAHH I checked my computer and I did NOT bookmark it, but I swear it was there, I saw it yesterday and commented on how I didn't think it was suspicious because he was just retweeting the "find Tom" tweet, several times. Nothing else of note was on there. I do not remember the EXACT name it was, but Tom was following him and it was something like "Ya Boy (or man) Wenz" or "Yo Boy (or man) Wenz"

Check your Web history or start typing 'twitter.com/' in your browser and see if it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase