ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posters may want to note that you are not allowed to post articles in their entirety---only a portion (I believe it's 10%) and a link.

Since the person giving the description gave a fairly detailed account, I would think they would have remembered the logo. Guess not though or it would have been reported, I would think.

I think the writing/logo info would have been given to LE, IF it was legible (some aren't). I believe that this would be a clue LE would keep to themselves because it wouldn't automatically indicate exactly WHO. Maybe that salesperson needs some photos to browse through? ---if the logo/writing indicates a particular group?

*snipped to conform to TOS

Let's go ahead and post the follow up story too.

Police: Suspicious man not related to Bearson's death

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/lo...eath/17302507/
For some reason the link says page cannot be displayed but aside of that it is interesting how it is reported... it says; "they brought a canine to the business but were unable to find the man" Then it goes on to say "It is unknown who this individual is or what he was looking for." It is not believed that he committed any crimes on the property," Jacobson said in a news release. The suspicious activity at the spot where Bearson's body was found "certainly warrants further police investigation, but no connection to the on-going homicide investigation is known at this time," Jacobson said.

Is it just me or is it odd they do not believe he committed any crimes on the property BUT it certainly warrants further police investigation?

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/l...spicious-man-related-bearsons-death/17302507/

For some reason the link says page cannot be displayed but aside of that it is interesting how it is reported... it says; "they brought a canine to the business but were unable to find the man" Then it goes on to say "It is unknown who this individual is or what he was looking for." It is not believed that he committed any crimes on the property," Jacobson said in a news release. The suspicious activity at the spot where Bearson's body was found "certainly warrants further police investigation, but no connection to the on-going homicide investigation is known at this time," Jacobson said.

Is it just me or is it odd they do not believe he committed any crimes on the property BUT it certainly warrants further police investigation?

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/l...spicious-man-related-bearsons-death/17302507/

Is this a stealth way of saying "come talk to us, we won't accuse you?"

*snipped to conform to TOS

Let's go ahead and post the follow up story too.

Police: Suspicious man not related to Bearson's death

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/lo...eath/17302507/

Interesting that the police brought in a CANINE for a person simply walking around there. Since they didn't think he was involved. Since they came to that conclusion without ever having spoken with him.

Interesting that the police brought in a CANINE for a person simply walking around there. Since they didn't think he was involved. Since they came to that conclusion without ever having spoken with him.

That's an excellent point. Why bring in a canine if they thought it was no big deal? Bringing in a canine seems like a big deal to me. And then they quickly rule it out. Weird.

That's an excellent point. Why bring in a canine if they thought it was no big deal? Bringing in a canine seems like a big deal to me. And then they quickly rule it out. Weird.

Not only a canine but a battalion of squad cars to equal a parade. All because one person was walking too close to the RV place? Hmmmm...

Not only a canine but a battalion of squad cars to equal a parade. All because one person was walking too close to the RV place? Hmmmm...

And they didn't even find him. That's the kicker.

Seems to me there was a big mouse trap that got sprung.

Weather in that area is getting cold and that is the time for mouse traps.

Dear LE...I'm not a patient person, and I sincerely doubt Thomas family is feeling patient. We need an arrest and ASAP as in, like yesterday, or last week. If you're lacking in facts to get that arrest, it 'might' help to release a tad bit of what you DO have in hopes that the public will hear you, and maybe rattle some memories. If you've got a suspect in your sights, well, apply the pressure! Release some crumbs so we can at least sleuth something! Come on! We need something!!

This has to be pure torture for Thomas's family. I can't imagine how distraught knowing their son is gone, and no arrest.

JMO!

Are there really young men who do not wear a baseball cap?

:thinking: No hats/caps are allowed in our local schools. But I know the ball players wear them. My son doesn't wear one. My daughter's friends....hmm I'm thinking maybe 1/4 of the guys I've seen wearing them. I don't know. :thinking:

Back to the young man seen at Larrys RV...

The only article to say he was "not connected" is just that, an article. We know for sure that reporters only get the facts straight part of the time. LE didn't say he wasn't suspicious. Just saying.

The only article to say he was "not connected" is just that, an article. We know for sure that reporters only get the facts straight part of the time. LE didn't say he wasn't suspicious. Just saying.

I agree. The articles headline is somewhat misleading.

Excellent point! If there truly is one thing I've learned over these years is exactly what you've pointed out here and that is these reporters have a poor record of getting the facts straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo