NE NE - Jason Jolkowski, 19, Omaha, 13 June 2001 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking not related, however, willing to explore any possibility.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Good question worth exploring, Dot.

I think so as well. The disappearances were so close together, and approximately the same age, similar circumstances. It certainly raises questions. IMO

ETA: I'm trying to verify that they were only a block or few apart. I don' t remember Jason's address so have to research to verify. Does anyone else know what Jason's address was so we can compare? TIA

ETA: I still haven't found Jason's home address. Does anyone know what it was ? TIA

I can't find anything with Jason Jolkowski's home address, so I'm not sure how it can be verified about the other young man, Samuel, disappearing within a block or two . We need this information. Maybe I should contact Kellly Jolkowski? Am I missing something, or what do you guys think? TIA

I can't find anything with Jason Jolkowski's home address, so I'm not sure how it can be verified about the other young man, Samuel, disappearing within a block or two . We need this information. Maybe I should contact Kellly Jolkowski? Am I missing something, or what do you guys think? TIA

Jason lived at Bedford Avenue & North 48th Street (don't know the exact number).

Samuel Sherman was staying at 3600 Bedford Avenue. Doesn't sound like this was his family home.

Either way, we have two guys, same age, living in close proximity, who vanish a month apart.

Thinking that 48th and Bedford Street is very, very close to JJ's house as his Mom describes that is where he was last seen taking the garbage cans into the garage, imo
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/j/jolkowski_jason.html

I found the address, where also Jason lived at the time, which is 3425 North 48th Street, with Bedford Avenue being right below it:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3425 North Street.jpg
    3425 North Street.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 102
Does this case drive anyone else crazy?

I can't just can't see a likely motive. He was too old, too tall and the wrong sex for an abduction. I know someone will post stories about grown-men being kidnapped but by and large it's a rare occurrence, and there's nothing to suggest a criminal element to Jason's disappearance. Suicide or runaway also sound equally unlikely. dotr has offered an alternative theory but it's a long shot. I still think there could be a connection to his workplace, as Jason was called into work early and planned to start a new job the following week, but it's a complete dead-end. At this point, Jason falling down a manhole is more plausible than anything else.

The one common denominator that i notice in many of these peculiar disappearances, is that the person seems to have some change in their routine, or about to have a change.
Things like starting a new job, school, moving, or going on a trip somewhere. Maybe somebody did not want them to do these things because they will get " left behind " or maybe because they are envious. On the other hand, maybe those very changes are made by the mp. because of some dissatisfaction in their life, or, those soon to be changes, causes them stress which makes them act irrationally.
Sometimes, i think that maybe if someone is going on a trip,or getting married, just finished school, ect. they may ( perhaps uncharacteristically) want to "party" one last time before the big change. Maybe experiment with using/buying drugs or alcohol for the first time, but a "good " time could turn into a bad one quickly.
Changes often mean encountering/ mixing with new people, very exciting and/or stressful and sometimes even dangerous, for a young person accustomed to the same old high school and neighbourhood people.
speculation, imo.

One thing's for sure, the only thing predictable about human nature is that it's so unpredictable. You think you know somebody and bam! Everything you thought you knew turns out to be wrong or misunderstood. Or, they just reinvent themselves and blow your mind, making you wonder how you didn't see it coming.

It was trash day. Accident involving a garbage truck?

Normally there's a driver and the collector dumping the trash. If the driver ran him over, the collector would have to agree to be part of the coverup.

Also, I've never known garbage trucks to be moving so fast that they'd be able to kill someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manga