Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he was either taken to a court - though anyone who has PACER should be able to find a proceeding - or to another lockup elsewhere.

The Federal Court wouldn`t request via Pacer an inmate transfer to another facility. His transfer would be requested by either the facility where he was being kept or the FBI. AT`s movement has not been documented in his Federal legal case.

If a mental health evaluation was deemed appropriate and ordered by the Federal Judge then that would be documented and as of current, no filers have been posted.

HTH

The Federal Court wouldn`t request via Pacer an inmate transfer to another facility. His transfer would be requested by either the facility where he was being kept or the FBI. AT`s movement has not been documented in his Federal legal case.

If a mental health evaluation was deemed appropriate and ordered by the Federal Judge then that would be documented and as of current, no filers have been posted.

HTH
My conjecture is that perhaps he made a deal and was being taken to a courtroom somewhere and not a detention facility. That is why I mentioned PACER. If there is nothing there then he was simply moved to some other facility or he is leading US Marshals to something.

My conjecture is that perhaps he made a deal and was being taken to a courtroom somewhere and not a detention facility. That is why I mentioned PACER. If there is nothing there then he was simply moved to some other facility or he is leading US Marshals to something.

Pure speculation on my part, AT may have been moved to a more secure facility for his safety or perhaps additional charges may be forthcoming.

What is most intriguing is that his Federal Appointed Attorney went on record stating he was unaware of any transfer.

Pure speculation on my part, AT may have been moved to a more secure facility for his safety or perhaps additional charges may be forthcoming.

What is most intriguing is that his Federal Appointed Attorney went on record stating he was unaware of any transfer.
I don't think that US Marshals release that information, even to an attorney, until the person has reached their destination. So I don't expect his attorney would be informed until that transfer was completed. This suggests Aubrey might have been moved a good distance and/or there were other prisoners being transferred among various facilities and Aubrey was just one of them.

If he ends up in Kentucky, Indiana, or West Virginia it will have my attention.

If he ends up in Kentucky, Indiana, or West Virginia it will have my attention.

In Iowa where I live we also receive a lot of Federally held inmates at our local county jail and we have a public roster. I will keep an eye on that as well. What has me curious is, if they did move him a good distance, why so close to this date of Jan 9th for Discovery? Unless it's not necessary for him to be there.

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/23264933/USA_v_Trail_et_al

You may need to do a capture then look under Opinions tab for the Dec 22nd entry.

In Iowa where I live we also receive a lot of Federally held inmates at our local county jail and we have a public roster. I will keep an eye on that as well. What has me curious is, if they did move him a good distance, why so close to this date of Jan 9th for Discovery? Unless it's not necessary for him to be there.

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/23264933/USA_v_Trail_et_al

You may need to do a capture then look under Opinions tab for the Dec 22nd entry.
Thanks for that!

I have a feeling the marshalls took him because of the crimes he committed involving the coins... the secret service will handle the crimes involving the counterfeiting

I have a feeling that even if he’s indicted for SL’s murder, the federal crimes will trump anything else. The feds almost always take custody of a perp from local LE when there’s any indication that they did something bigger then the local LE can handle... since he committed crimes in several states and jurisdictions the feds have step in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New here, but I just had a thought and I hope it's ok to post. Is it possible Trail was a child at the time the Rulo cult was operating and actually lived on the ranch? Could be witness protection/name change or prison release. It is odd to find no records of his existence before 1996. Him mentioning the Rulo cult was quite odd to me.
JMO

http://journalstar.com/news/local/9...cle_2d84d8e2-b445-532f-8c6d-76c31d55d8bf.html
Leavenworth

Trail, 51, was transferred to Leavenworth Detention Center, a maximum-security facility in Leavenworth, Kansas, on Wednesday evening, according to the Saline County Sheriff's Office and the prison.

Not much else new. His attorney says, "it's not uncommon for the federal agency to transfer people in its custody between jails where it houses federal detainees."

http://journalstar.com/news/local/9...cle_2d84d8e2-b445-532f-8c6d-76c31d55d8bf.html
Leavenworth

Trail, 51, was transferred to Leavenworth Detention Center, a maximum-security facility in Leavenworth, Kansas, on Wednesday evening, according to the Saline County Sheriff's Office and the prison.

Not much else new. His attorney says, "it's not uncommon for the federal agency to transfer people in its custody between jails where it houses federal detainees."

I wonder if that affects representation. Is his lawyer expected to travel to Kansas to meet with his client, or will he get another lawyer? Not sure how that works.

I wonder why BB remains in Saline County and he's been transferred to Leavenworth? They are facing charges for the same federal crimes, I believe.

I wonder why BB remains in Saline County and he's been transferred to Leavenworth? They are facing charges for the same federal crimes, I believe.

Not sure but thought AT was being held for gun-related charges.

New here, but I just had a thought and I hope it's ok to post. Is it possible Trail was a child at the time the Rulo cult was operating and actually lived on the ranch? Could be witness protection/name change or prison release. It is odd to find no records of his existence before 1996. Him mentioning the Rulo cult was quite odd to me.
JMO

He would have been around 20 at that time. I'm still curious why he said Rulo as well. I feel like it was a diversion and I feel there was a profit motive behind the abduction.

Witness protection crossed my mind as well as to why there is no record of him prior to 1996. I highly doubt he made it through the first 30 years of his life with no criminal charges anywhere.

He would have been around 20 at that time. I'm still curious why he said Rulo as well. I feel like it was a diversion and I feel there was a profit motive behind the abduction.

Me too. Diversion - because that's what con men do. And crime committed for profit - because that's what con men do.

The guy is a con man, through and through.

Did they intend to kill Sydney? I'm not sure about that just yet. But I do think they lured her and the motive was profit.

jmopinion at the moment, subject to change.

JMO, but if a murder charge against him were imminent in the very near future, it does not make sense to me that they would move him to a federal facility.

I would think that a murder charge would outweigh federal transporting of stolen property charges, in terms of the severity of the kind of crime, but I am not an attorney. Does anyone know the answer to this?

Not sure but thought AT was being held for gun-related charges.

He was and those charges were from Saline County, and then federal charges were filed. This is getting somewhat confusing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member