Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is just me or does AT’s actions/personality seem to be very similar to that of Mike DeBardeleben? The counterfeit coins and scams seem to draw parallels....

http://allthingscrimeblog.com/2014/...ke-debardelebens-actions-will-never-be-known/

As an newbie to this thread I’ve been going back and reading a lot of the previous posts and it seems as if AT & BB might have been into some strange stuff.. the more I read the more I see they could have been a couple like Tanya Bogdanovich and Michael MacGregor case a few years back. Has any of the LE allude to the motive/s?

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada...o-act-out-forest-rape-fantasy-court-documents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes imo, they were into some strange stuff. Well at least BB for sure. I don't know if you ever visited her FB profiles before they were shut down but she was in a public group that had Rolepaly in the title. Now I am familiar with what cosplay is and in the 90s I used to play role-playing games as well, but mine were dice games like Dungeons and Dragons, Earthdawn, Vampire the Masquerade (I am really dating myself now lol).

However, this role-play group BB was in had some posts that went far beyond anything game related. Man, I wish I had screenshots of it. I had an idea this had something to do with the whole thing but I was thinking it was mostly related to the con they put on to get people to accept their bad checks.

I was surprised when the media reported on LE saying the investigation was looking at ritualistic motivations. Because while role-playing is definitely a subculture it's not religious or ritualistic in any form that I have seen. Of course I do remember while growing up some of my friends parents had accused me of being "evil" since I played them. Meh... I didn't let it bother me. They were just ignorant.

Perhaps, BB and AT let reality slip away. They definitely utilized their acting abilities to swindle folks so they may be continuing to do that now, imo. I am very interested in what types of evidence leads LE to consider ritualistic. That's quite a big jump over subcultures.

I am not familiar with the names you mentioned but upon reading the articles, one referred to a script that was followed and the other talked about fantasy, so yes this could be very similar. The overall point of role-playing is to act out specific roles often related to either specific situations, well-known characters, or people. I am not personally familiar with the live action form of it, we used dice and a storyline, that was it .

You may have read these but I will link them for reference:
http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/att...cle_a0aaea80-e106-11e7-9cb2-d730ad9f6d23.html

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/iow...cle_ffc98ee9-8c40-52ae-96b1-a46a429f3490.html

http://journalstar.com/news/local/9...cle_22add251-b329-5e1f-bc34-ffd5562f05c2.html

I guess someone needs to notify all the other news agencies around the planet that Sydney's official cause of death was released yesterday. Yeah, right.
I have no issue with anyone finding and sharing that link yesterday, I would have done so myself. But considering the lack of any other additional media follow through by day 2, I think we can call the "new news" just the same rumor we already said we would quit discussing until it was made official. No harm, no foul, lets just move on. Just my opinion.

http://journalstar.com/news/local/9...cle_22add251-b329-5e1f-bc34-ffd5562f05c2.html

I guess someone needs to notify all the other news agencies around the planet that Sydney's official cause of death was released yesterday. Yeah, right.
I have no issue with anyone finding and sharing that link yesterday, I would have done so myself. But considering the lack of any other additional media follow through by day 2, I think we can call the "new news" just the same rumor we already said we would quit discussing until it was made official. No harm, no foul, lets just move on. Just my opinion.

While I would like to learn that the dismemberment is a rumor and not fact, it is also VERY disturbing if a newspaper reported a rumor as fact.

:maddening:

This case reminds me of my cousin getting murdered. He also met someone on line that killed him. He was gay and the murderer pretended to be gay just to lure him to a location. Then the murderer and his friend robbed and killed my cousin.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How awful! Were they caught and convicted?

While I would like to learn that the dismemberment is a rumor and not fact, it is also VERY disturbing if a newspaper reported a rumor as fact.

:maddening:

They 'cleverly' reported it without making a distinction, which yeah, is rather disheartening. If the revelation isn't picked up and shared by other outlets pretty quickly, I'm considering sending in a complaint.

Yes imo, they were into some strange stuff. Well at least BB for sure. I don't know if you ever visited her FB profiles before they were shut down but she was in a public group that had Rolepaly in the title. Now I am familiar with what cosplay is and in the 90s I used to play role-playing games as well, but mine were dice games like Dungeons and Dragons, Earthdawn, Vampire the Masquerade (I am really dating myself now lol).

However, this role-play group BB was in had some posts that went far beyond anything game related. Man, I wish I had screenshots of it. I had an idea this had something to do with the whole thing but I was thinking it was mostly related to the con they put on to get people to accept their bad checks.

I was surprised when the media reported on LE saying the investigation was looking at ritualistic motivations. Because while role-playing is definitely a subculture it's not religious or ritualistic in any form that I have seen. Of course I do remember while growing up some of my friends parents had accused me of being "evil" since I played them. Meh... I didn't let it bother me. They were just ignorant.

Perhaps, BB and AT let reality slip away. They definitely utilized their acting abilities to swindle folks so they may be continuing to do that now, imo. I am very interested in what types of evidence leads LE to consider ritualistic. That's quite a big jump over subcultures.

I am not familiar with the names you mentioned but upon reading the articles, one referred to a script that was followed and the other talked about fantasy, so yes this could be very similar. The overall point of role-playing is to act out specific roles often related to either specific situations, well-known characters, or people. I am not personally familiar with the live action form of it, we used dice and a storyline, that was it .

You may have read these but I will link them for reference:
http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/att...cle_a0aaea80-e106-11e7-9cb2-d730ad9f6d23.html

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/iow...cle_ffc98ee9-8c40-52ae-96b1-a46a429f3490.html

Awesome thanks for the information!

As for the couple I referenced, they were recently profiled on the oxygen show “killer couples” they used internet chats on rape fantasies to meet and ultimately commit one of Canada’s craziest crimes...when I saw the details on the SL case it made me wonder if they used tinder to lure a girl in for a fantasy type situation.. the first date was to “size” her up or check her out... the second one was to act on it... purely speculation on my part...

Here’s some better info on what I was referencing to:

http://www.lfpress.com/2016/01/08/s...ebsite-for-people-interested-in-sadomasochism

I wonder if B.B. or AT had a computer at their residence looking into that history may lift some clues.. if they were into chats and searches on fantasy or rituals, there would be a digital bread crumb to follow... I’m sure even if the hard drives were wiped the techs at the FBI would easily recover it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php
Could they have given her to some sick person and these flags were NOT coins they were DNA
Poor Sydney this is very disturbing [h=2][/h]

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 339
The way the evidence flags are spaced apart in rows almost makes me wonder if they are lining either side of a tire track rather than marking individual spots.

The way the evidence flags are spaced apart in rows almost makes me wonder if they are lining either side of a tire track rather than marking individual spots.

I was thinking perhaps contents of a purse scattered. ?

LE will eventually provide some info, I'm hoping.

My first thought, sadly, was a blood trail. And with speculation of ritualistic killing...

But you could definitely be onto something, it definitely looks like it's a fairly straight trail/path. I think if it was small items thrown from a vehicle, the flags would be placed more sporadically.

Yeah, or maybe to keep people from driving on it until the area is processed.

Not sure if it's been posted before but below is an interesting case document regarding the murder of BB's father. She would have been about 15 months old at the time of his murder.This document is one of the failed appeals filed by the convicted man while on he was on death row. Your Missouri Courts also has access to the actual originally filed charges.

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/mo-supreme-court/1079825.html

Not sure if it's been posted before but below is an interesting case document regarding the murder of BB's father. She would have been about 15 months old at the time of his murder.This document is one of the failed appeals filed by the convicted man while on he was on death row. Your Missouri Courts also has access to the actual originally filed charges.

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/mo-supreme-court/1079825.html

Very interesting!

Perhaps, AT is correct and BB didn't have anything to do with her death "per se". Con artists are great at speaking half truths in through their comments to help themselves justify their actions or lack thereof. Like BB didn't kill her...a gun did. Or a rope did. Or a knife did. Or maybe the drugs she gave her did.

Regardless these two are obviously very broken people. And though they stink like foul play they deserve their day in court just like everyone else.

Perhaps, AT is correct and BB didn't have anything to do with her death "per se". Con artists are great at speaking half truths in through their comments to help themselves justify their actions or lack thereof. Like BB didn't kill her...a gun did. Or a rope did. Or a knife did. Or maybe the drugs she gave her did.

Regardless these two are obviously very broken people. And though they stink like foul play they deserve their day in court just like everyone else.
I still think there could be more people involved, you can't go from conning people and writing bad checks to dismembering a person. JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Just throwing my .02 into the ring here.

This recent development seems to paint a rather dark and disturbing picture of AT. I did a little poking around and a few things are clear to me:

1) AT moves around the country
2) AT was not as heavy earlier in 2017 as he is now
3) There was a big coin show in Lafayette, IN on 2/19/17

Brutal senselessness or senseless brutality, take your pick. It's a common theme. I hope the cops in Delphi are looking at this guy...even if just to look. BG (to me anyways) gives the appearance of someone in his late 40s / early 50s.

I still think there could be more people involved, you can't go from conning people and writing bad checks to dismembering a person. JMO

Any missing people in the cities these perps traveled to???

That "transition" may only be public perception. This guy could be a traveling serial killer who supports himself by stealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mebleswiata