Need help with loading the original case here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She had one brother and one sister. I don't know their ages. I found her siblings listed in her obituary.

I couldn't find that information early this morning b/c I was Googling "Hannah Trueblood." :p I need more sleep.

Oh!!!!!!
I guess they all live together (Assumption)
Im wondering if they were home when all this happend and if
they know who she was in fear of.

LOL Assumed wrong lol

I wonder who Hannah customarily confided in about problems in her life? Her dad seems to feel they had a pretty strong relationship, so maybe there was a lot she confided to him. It wouldn't be unusual because he was far enough removed from her problems that her secrets would feel safe with him. In some of the later articles, I also had the impression that JT has an idea who Hannah's killer might be (maybe not by name, but recognizing his/her association with Hannah).

Also, I'm curious about Hannah's siblings but can't find anything about them in MSM. I'm not going to sleuth them; just curious about their ages and Hannah's relationship with them. If her siblings, or one sibling, was older than Hannah did she confide in that sibling? Would she have told her sibling about someone who was harassing her? If so, her sibling may have confronted the person. When my older sister and I were younger, I remember that happening at least once. Even thought it was only a verbal confrontation, the other person and their friends were peeved at me (and I only confided to my sister when she saw that I was upset and asked what was wrong). Anyway, a scenario such as this could have resulted in Hannah's killer (possibly a classmate or neighbor who rode the school bus) seeking retaliation.

If Hannah had a younger sibling(s), on the other hand, was Hannah their confidante? Maybe a younger sibling was being bullied and Hannah confronted the bully, who then targeted Hannah, possibly soliciting help from an older sibling or friend who was bigger than Hannah.

Did Hannah's siblings go to the same school and ride the same school bus? Did any of them (Hannah and/or her siblings) associate with other kids in the neighborhood? Again, not looking to sleuth; just curious if one of Hannah's siblings might hold the clue to her murder.

I've also wondered if a teacher may have been Hannah's confidante. Did she relate to a teacher personal problems she was having with a schoolmate? Did a teacher recognize that Hannah was having problems and refer her to the school counselor? The behavioral problems Hannah seemed to be having at home may have been her acting out due to conflicts at school. I would think a teacher or counselor, though, would come forward with any potentially helpful information.

According to the article below, potential witnesses have been uncooperative, causing the investigation to stall. Why? Are other students being intimidated by an individual/group of kids at school/on the bus? I hope there are other avenues LE can explore to find Hannah's killer(s). What DNA evidence do they have? I don't want this to become a cold case. :(

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/260495/40/Hannah-Truelove-murder-investigation-stalled

I think I found them they live in Buford! From what I see they are older.

I do not see where it has been proven as fact that she was afraid to ride the bus nor do I see anywhere that it has been established as fact that she did not have access to the apartment after school. I may be wrong on this, just haven't seen it verified.

One I do know. Most kids her age do not want to ride the bus to school.Also I would think a kid at that age could be upset about living in an apartment.Particularly if they go to school with and want to be part of the popular crowd. So the bus and apartment thing might just be normal issues with a teenager and not directly related.

I do not see where it has been proven as fact that she was afraid to ride the bus nor do I see anywhere that it has been established as fact that she did not have access to the apartment after school. I may be wrong on this, just haven't seen it verified.

One I do know. Most kids her age do not want to ride the bus to school.Also I would think a kid at that age could be upset about living in an apartment.Particularly if they go to school with and want to be part of the popular crowd. So the bus and apartment thing might just be normal issues with a teenager and not directly related.

Im going by what dad said!
To me it sounds like a gang possibly attacked her but thats JMO
Why wouldnt kids want to ride the bus?
I have kids her age they ride the bus their friends ride the bus.
Being afraid to ride the bus says to me there was some kind of problem.

Now be it a problem with person or persons on the bus or someone
that sees her at the bus stop.

Why rule out the bus?

From what I understand the apts are nice and its a beautiful area!
Do you have any idea how many kids live in apts?
Sounded like she had friends!

Too many questions and no answers!

I think she could go into her apt after school Id bet she had her own key!
Who said she couldnt get into her apt?

The no key issue has been discussed.Also it has been discussed that she had to wait outside the apartment for her mother to come home because she had no key. I was just trying to find out if that had been verified.

Most kids that I have met at around 16 would rather drive to school or ride to school with a friend in their car. When I was 16 and older I hated to ride the bus.

JMO but a kid trying to fit in with others whose families may live in nicer neighborhoods may be embarassed living in an apartment.Not saying anything at all about apartment living but just trying to think like I thought when I was 16. I grew up in a trailer park and it was definately not popularity enhancing.

I am not discounting anything.

Remember back in the early part of the investigation, authorities were searching for an older model Chevy or Dodge? Seemed promising at the time. I don't recall whether they found that vehicle, or who was driving it. Does anyone else know what become of that lead?

Remember back in the early part of the investigation, authorities were searching for an older model Chevy or Dodge? Seemed promising at the time. I don't recall whether they found that vehicle, or who was driving it. Does anyone else know what become of that lead?
Here is the article that tells about the car:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...seek-suspect-vehicle-in-georgia-teens-murder/
<snipped> The vehicle is a late 1990s to early 2000s four-door passenger car, possibly a Chevrolet or Dodge, that may have been in the area of the Lake Lanier Club Apartments on the evening of Aug. 23, when the Gainesville teen was reported missing, according to CBS affiliate WGCL. It is light silver in color, with substantial front end damage and a driver's door that is either white or a lighter shade of silver.
According to the following article, the investigation is being hindered by witnesses who refuse to cooperate:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/260495/40/Hannah-Truelove-murder-investigation-stalled
<snipped> Hall County Sheriff's deputies say their investigation into the death of 16-year-old Hannah Truelove is at risk of stalling out as several potential witnesses refuse to cooperate with detectives.

The no key issue has been discussed.Also it has been discussed that she had to wait outside the apartment for her mother to come home because she had no key. I was just trying to find out if that had been verified.

Most kids that I have met at around 16 would rather drive to school or ride to school with a friend in their car. When I was 16 and older I hated to ride the bus.

JMO but a kid trying to fit in with others whose families may live in nicer neighborhoods may be embarassed living in an apartment.Not saying anything at all about apartment living but just trying to think like I thought when I was 16. I grew up in a trailer park and it was definately not popularity enhancing.

I am not discounting anything.
I think the idea that Hannah didn't have a key to the apartment was suggested by her dad and hasn't been verified. Some posters have questioned whether she even needed a key but may have used an access code. In the transcript of the 911 call, her mother reported that Hannah "didn't come back in tonight" (http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1209/14/ng.01.html). That sounds like Hannah was inside earlier but went back outside. Neighbors reported last seeing Hannah at the picnic tables behind the apartments.

I also hated riding the bus in high school. Some of the kids on the bus were kind of rough -- rude to say the least. One boy got into a shoving match with an elderly bus driver. I can't say that I was afraid to ride the bus, though. I think the idea that Hannah was afraid to ride the bus was suggested by Nancy Grace (that's in the transcripts, too). She may have correlated Hannah's tweet about being afraid with a comment she made about wanting a car so she could drive herself to school.

I think the idea that Hannah didn't have a key to the apartment was suggested by her dad and hasn't been verified. Some posters have questioned whether she even needed a key but may have used an access code. In the transcript of the 911 call, her mother reported that Hannah "didn't come back in tonight" (http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1209/14/ng.01.html). That sounds like Hannah was inside earlier but went back outside. Neighbors reported last seeing Hannah at the picnic tables behind the apartments.

I also hated riding the bus in high school. Some of the kids on the bus were kind of rough -- rude to say the least. One boy got into a shoving match with an elderly bus driver. I can't say that I was afraid to ride the bus, though. I think the idea that Hannah was afraid to ride the bus was suggested by Nancy Grace (that's in the transcripts, too). She may have correlated Hannah's tweet about being afraid with a comment she made about wanting a car so she could drive herself to school.

Also, it's been verified that Hannah was online tweeting as of 5:30 PM the night she went missing. It's possible that she accessed the internet away from home, but not likely, considering how regularly she was online prior to Mom getting home from work. To me, this points (while not absolutely verifying) that she was at home, in the house, using her computer at some point that evening before her mom got home, and before she was allegedly seen at the picnic table and down by the woods.

I'd like more information about the people who knew Hannah, but are not cooperating with investigators, causing the case to grow cold. Are these friends of hers? Family members? Who??? If we even knew that much, it might give us a direction in which to go.

Oh!!!!!!
I guess they all live together (Assumption)
Im wondering if they were home when all this happend and if
they know who she was in fear of.

LOL Assumed wrong lol

Her brother and sister are both older. I believe Hannah was the only one living with their mother.

Her brother and sister are both older. I believe Hannah was the only one living with their mother.

Both of her siblings are also quite active in social media. I don't think I can post any links here, but if you have their names, you can find them pretty easily.

On both sites, someone keeps implicating a supposed teacher at her school.

With regards to the "stalker" comment, why couldn't LE just ask Hannah's best friend what her take was on it? Surely if Hannah literally meant she had a stalker, her best friend would know.

Also the Gainesville Times is trying to get someone to talk to them so they can update everyone on the story but it doesn't appear as though anyone has come forth.

Also, it seems strange that her father ID'd her body and not her mother considering he didn't live in Gainesville.

Also, it seems strange that her father ID'd her body and not her mother considering he didn't live in Gainesville.

Maybe Mom was too traumatized? I don't think I could do it, if it were my baby girl. JMO.

On both sites, someone keeps implicating a supposed teacher at her school.

With regards to the "stalker" comment, why couldn't LE just ask Hannah's best friend what her take was on it? Surely if Hannah literally meant she had a stalker, her best friend would know.

Also the Gainesville Times is trying to get someone to talk to them so they can update everyone on the story but it doesn't appear as though anyone has come forth.
BBM
That information is not accurate. I don't know the basis of the suspicions. I haven't seen his name mentioned in the investigation. If someone knows something they need to step forward and give LE the information instead of slandering someone on a webpage. The reason the investigation has stalled is that no one is talking to LE.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devanport
Back