Neighbor and eyewitness Jim Kelley

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Going back to what Jim Kelley & the neighbor reported seeing about the white truck...if they could tell that the driver was female...could they describe the color of her hair or the length?

Just seems to me if they could make the gender of the driver out...they probably would be able to say whether the female driver had red long hair or red shoulder length curly hair?

Maybe not in the wee hours of the morning sighting but, the daylight sighting I would think you could.

upstairs/downstairs is in this video interview:
http://www.kgw.com/video?id=97177194&sec=547977

Heya. I just listened that interview again. (It's worth a re-listen for anyone following this case, by the way. It was given just prior to KH moving out. KH does most of the talking; it has original verbiage re: Ty staying in his room; KY and DY are still 'somewhat' in support of Terri, although note the glances to the side.)

... still didn't hear reference to upstairs, downstairs in the Horman household?

Thanks for referencing back to this interview, BTW. KH and Dy obviously knew "things" at this point.

Now I'm wondering if JK and the other neighbor actually viewed the truck coming up the road before it stopped and idled. The driver could have been letting a passenger out to exit on the footpath. This has probably already been discussed, but does anyone know if the path/s could lead to the H's home?

Now I'm wondering if JK and the other neighbor actually viewed the truck coming up the road before it stopped and idled. The driver could have been letting a passenger out to exit on the footpath. This has probably already been discussed, but does anyone know if the path/s could lead to the H's home?

I wonder if the truck was dropping someone off at 3pm, and picking them up at 2am, and LE determined and confirmed that. That would explain it.

Heya. I just listened that interview again. (It's worth a re-listen for anyone following this case, by the way. It was given just prior to KH moving out. KH does most of the talking; it has original verbiage re: Ty staying in his room; KY and DY are still 'somewhat' in support of Terri, although note the glances to the side.)

... still didn't hear reference to upstairs, downstairs in the Horman household?

Thanks for referencing back to this interview, BTW. KH and Dy obviously knew "things" at this point.

Oh Lord. I am so sorry, Shadowboy. I really screwed this up. I was very tired yesterday, and I apologise.

I first posted that it was in the 25 minute Oregonian audio interview because that's what I remembered. Then, always doubting my memory because it doesn't function as well as it used to, and not wanting to send you on a wild goose chase, I searched my posts, and found one where I linked to the KGW interview, so I came back, edited my post, and put the KGW link.

Originally, the KGW link must not have cleared when I tried to copy the Oregonian link to post, because the upstairs part is indeed in the 25 min Oregonian audio as I'd thought, which is here:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/terri_hormans_emails_to_kyron.html

Let me try to make it up to you at least a little bit by transcribing it:

Kaine went to his office upstairs @ 3:14:

Reporter: You went into your office?

Kaine: Yeah. My office is upstairs in the house.

For him and Terri going downstairs, I remembered that too as being in the Oregonian audio, but... it's not. (Told ya my memory has glitches.)

It's actually in the Dateline interview:

KAINE HORMAN: Mm-hmm. I remember the time like it was yesterday when we, you know, went downstairs and got her and put her shoes on, and her and I started walking down the driveway to go meet him at the bus.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/

Again, my apologies. I try hard to be very accurate with these things, and I would never deliberately send someone on a wild goose chase like that. :( I hope you'll forgive me. If it's any consolation, I'm kicking myself, because I know how very frustrating it is when someone posts a link, and the info isn't there. :(

BeanE :blushing:

Oh Lord. I am so sorry, Shadowboy. I really screwed this up. I was very tired yesterday, and I apologise

BeanE :blushing:

BeanE, you remembered info from *two* different interviews! I can't remember where I put my house keys, for cryin' out loud!!! Thanks for the references.

The path leads down to the railroad tracks. See if this map works...

A= School
B= JK Home
C= Horman Home

You can see where the path to JK house ends at the wooded area. Just to the right of that are the railroad tracks.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=11536+NW+Skyline+Blvd,+Portland,+OR+97231-2604+(Skyline+Elementary+School)&daddr=18110+NW+6th+Ave,+Portland,+Or+to:15725+NW+Sheltered+Nook+Rd,+Portland,+Multnomah,+Oregon+97231&geocode=FcDqtwIdwFqt-CGqLBlG9vLKginBGfok4waVVDFNzFyHxWOQ-A%3BFehEuAId8z2t-CnPbHUILgeVVDHpTUze7_KFuA%3BFdZYuAIdHC6t-CnF13BDzQCVVDHhEaqh9vreLg&hl=en&mra=pd&mrcr=1&sll=45.621707,-122.862483&sspn=0.043641,0.100508&ie=UTF8&ll=45.621842,-122.862682&spn=0.043641,0.100508&t=h&z=14

A is the school
C is the Horman Home

Right?

A is the school
C is the Horman Home

Right?

LOL...sorry Debs! I did a map that didn't work the first time and then when I redid it, I flipped the locations....so sorry! Will edit above! ;)

I'm like that on a Sunday morning when my neighbor wants to use a table saw. Like this morning. All topsy turvy. :)

I'm like that on a Sunday morning when my neighbor wants to use a table saw. Like this morning. All topsy turvy. :)

Add to that a horrible head cold I feel coming on....I can't imagine why I attempted a map this morning. :crazy:

You, too?? The guy behind us is a Sunday morning carpenter. And his "landscaper" comes every Wednesday morning, my day off. Drives me bats.

You did a great job on the map, mom. Thank you. Are yout taking vitamin C? I find if I use a product like Airborne right away I can nip a head cold in the bud.

Before looking at this map, I didn't realize how close the Horman residence is to JK's house. It might've been possible for TH to sneak out for a few while KH was in his office. But why? She wouldn't have had time to do anything but take a peek, maybe. Pretty risky, though.

Whoever drove the truck down that path didn't end up there twice by accident. You don't just end up there, you have to work your way there, it seems. You wouldn't make the same mistake twice in 24 hours.

You, too?? The guy behind us is a Sunday morning carpenter. And his "landscaper" comes every Wednesday morning, my day off. Drives me bats.

You did a great job on the map, mom. Thank you. Are yout taking vitamin C? I find if I use a product like Airborne right away I can nip a head cold in the bud.

Before looking at this map, I didn't realize how close the Horman residence is to JK's house. It might've been possible for TH to sneak out for a few while KH was in his office. But why? She wouldn't have had time to do anything but take a peek, maybe. Pretty risky, though.

Whoever drove the truck down that path didn't end up there twice by accident. You don't just end up there, you have to work your way there, it seems. You wouldn't make the same mistake twice in 24 hours.

I completely agree! I don't think it was TH but I think it's related to the case. :confused:

Thanks for the Airborne recommendation. I like Emergen-C but it's not working well so far. Yes, lots of vitamin C too. You can tell there's alot of Moms on this board! :grouphug:

I completely agree! I don't think it was TH but I think it's related to the case. :confused:

Thanks for the Airborne recommendation. I like Emergen-C but it's not working well so far. Yes, lots of vitamin C too. You can tell there's alot of Moms on this board! :grouphug:

Also thx for Airborne rec. Must get some.

I honestly don't think that TH was driving that white truck either time. Timeline too tight on the first--also too much chance of KH noticing she was out and back and saying "whatcha doing?"--and on the second, LE with them. If KH went out in the afternoon, ditto on TH noticing if not in baby's room dealing with something., but again, a lot of risk of being questioned by spouse.

However, if it were the Horman truck, is there anyone else that could have been driving around in the middle of the night? Or afternoon?

Two trucks? One truck? If related and not Horman truck, then...?

At this point I'm just not sure about all that.

:grouphug: BTW, wouldn't a mimosa count as Vitamin C? Just checkin'.

Also thx for Airborne rec. Must get some.

I honestly don't think that TH was driving that white truck either time. Timeline too tight on the first--also too much chance of KH noticing she was out and back and saying "whatcha doing?"--and on the second, LE with them. If KH went out in the afternoon, ditto on TH noticing if not in baby's room dealing with something., but again, a lot of risk of being questioned by spouse.

However, if it were the Horman truck, is there anyone else that could have been driving around in the middle of the night? Or afternoon?

Two trucks? One truck? If related and not Horman truck, then...?

At this point I'm just not sure about all that.

:grouphug: BTW, wouldn't a mimosa count as Vitamin C? Just checkin'.

Way back in the beginning of this case, when I first heard of the white truck spotted 2X so close to the Horman home, I wondered if someone wasn't setting Terri up as the predator. The white truck scenario seems too convenient.

What if someone elicited from Terri information about the expo, Kyron, the white truck and used it to disappear Kyron. Don't know if she is or isn't the perp, but I've never been able to r/o a possible set-up. moo mho

Way back in the beginning of this case, when I first heard of the white truck spotted 2X so close to the Horman home, I wondered if someone wasn't setting Terri up as the predator. The white truck scenario seems too convenient.

What if someone elicited from Terri information about the expo, Kyron, the white truck and used it to disappear Kyron. Don't know if she is or isn't the perp, but I've never been able to r/o a possible set-up. moo mho

I think there is something wrong here, too...Just don't see TH doing "after hours cleanup" right away, on her own...Too risky.

If it was a setup, wouldn't TH's lawyer have pieced this together? I mean, he knows much more than we do and has a lot of experience. Obviously it's not his job to investigate this case but if TH was set up she must have, IMO, suspicions as to who and why which I hope she would share with her lawyer...Is this going to be a last minute reasonable doubt thing- i.e. he puts a theory out there in the court room that will cause the jury to say "Oh, that could have happened" and TH walks because of reasonable doubt? Just speculating and rambling here...

BTW: Kat010, yes to the mimosa!

Did the woman who let her dogs out also say it was a woman driving the truck or did this info only come from Kelley?

SO "Ned" with the same last name as Jim is still on my mind and I fear that the sighting combined with JK stating that it was a female driver might be a way of deflecting any suspicion on the good Kelley name. How could he tell if it was the same driver in the afternoon and in the middle of the night? I want to know if Ned is related to Jim and where Ned was on June 4th. JMO

http://www.kptv.com/news/24844743/detail.html

Did the woman who let her dogs out also say it was a woman driving the truck or did this info only come from Kelley?

SO "Ned" with the same last name as Jim is still on my mind and I fear that the sighting combined with JK stating that it was a female driver might be a way of deflecting any suspicion on the good Kelley name. How could he tell if it was the same driver in the afternoon and in the middle of the night? I want to know if Ned is related to Jim and where Ned was on June 4th. JMO

NonF...never saw this about "NED"....I totally agree with what you are saying.....

Nonfictionrocks- I've never seen this either. And the spelling of the last name is not the usual Kelly for both of them...Where was this guy on June 4th? Is it safe to assume he's already been ruled out?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back