neighbor says he passed a LDT (husband of SB)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And FWIW, in early stages especially, a "what if" guilt can overshadow thought processes. It's possible that both JI and SB are feeling lots of "what if I came home on time Lisa would be here", "what if I didn't drink with her", "what if I paid more attention to things"...

I had brought that up early on. If DB was truly innocent, there are serious levels of guilt that one must go through and I wouldn't doubt that she went through them and perhaps is still going through them.

TBH, in this case, that's a decent number of people who would lie and cover up for DB if she harmed her daughter (and they knew about it). It's also a lot of people for DB to trust if she shared info with them.
Some people think leaving things out during a conversation isn't lying. To me it is. We just don't know what they've all said to LE either.

I think a guilty person would be quite foolish in telling anyone because if more than one person knows it's not a secret. Most people eventually talk. I would trust no one.

In the case of my friend I spoke about, she never admitted it to me or any of her other friends. I think if she is guilty of this crime (and she has been convicted of murder and more) that her undoing came when she hired someone to kill for her.
I'm still traumatized by it all, thinking that I know someone that was tried and convicted of doing that to another human being.
I've wished my ex to fall off the face of the earth when he was doing some horrible things, but never can I imagine paying someone to take him out or being happy that he died a wrongful death. I don't like him but still wish him no harm.

MOO

Some people think leaving things out during a conversation isn't lying. To me it is. We just don't know what they've all said to LE either.

I think a guilty person would be quite foolish in telling anyone because if more than one person knows it's not a secret. Most people eventually talk. I would trust no one.

In the case of my friend I spoke about, she never admitted it to me or any of her other friends. I think if she is guilty of this crime (and she has been convicted of murder and more) that her undoing came when she hired someone to kill for her.
I'm still traumatized by it all, thinking that I know someone that was tried and convicted of doing that to another human being.
I've wished my ex to fall off the face of the earth when he was doing some horrible things, but never can I imagine paying someone to take him out or being happy that he died a wrongful death. I don't like him but still wish him no harm.

MOO

Right, that is where I am w/deborah, I just don't think she brought anyone else on board to help her get rid of lisa or the phones.

In reference to her "failing a lie detector" To me it is very simple, had her and jeremy's "stories" jived there would not have been a test for her to fail.

The neighbor probably took it because he left his home that evening Oct 3(due to separation) and it was easy to eliminate him. As it was.

MOO

Sorry you had to go through that. Not to minimize it, I think it does take a little extra something to do the deed yourself (get your hands dirty) vs. having someone else do it. It's still bad no matter what though. Just goes to show that you never know a person's inner thoughts, no matter how well you know them.

Sorry you had to go through that. Not to minimize it, I think it does take a little extra something to do the deed yourself (get your hands dirty) vs. having someone else do it. It's still bad no matter what though. Just goes to show that you never know a person's inner thoughts, no matter how well you know them.

Or how desperate and trapped someone might feel. It can make people do things they'd never do otherwise.

Seen a question in another post about this topic. Bumping up, hope that helps.

The neighbor says he passed. Jeremy says he wasn't asked. Am I supposed to believe either of these two?

I see NO reason for LE NOT to give Jeremy Irwin a poly...NONE! I do see Jeremy Irwin refusing to take one though. This guy would crack like a hard boiled egg shell.

Just because he was seen at Starbucks certainly wouldn't eliminate him from having kge of Lisa and what happened to her.

Since these two are all settled in now, what is stopping them from taking one now. These criminal defense attorneys most likely have already polygraphed them. If it was good, they would be yelling about it to the press. They usually will poly them too because they want to know how they will fare for the LE...if they were asked to take one.

I wonder two things about DB. Did she black out and harm her child? She may not know what she did but doesn't want to think she could. She is not sure.

OR does she have a mental disorder? Did she have post partum or does she have an Axis I w/psychosis? I know for a fact that you should never mix Xanax/ativan/valium with liquor. You may get lucky and live but sometimes you die. She has poor judgement at best. My money is on a mental disorder which may or may not be the root of a crime.

Somehow, someway, DB knows or suspects she has everything to do with Lisa gone missing.

The neighbor says he passed. Jeremy says he wasn't asked. Am I supposed to believe either of these two?

I see NO reason for LE NOT to give Jeremy Irwin a poly...NONE! I do see Jeremy Irwin refusing to take one though. This guy would crack like a hard boiled egg shell.

Just because he was seen at Starbucks certainly wouldn't eliminate him from having kge of Lisa and what happened to her.

Since these two are all settled in now, what is stopping them from taking one now. These criminal defense attorneys most likely have already polygraphed them. If it was good, they would be yelling about it to the press. They usually will poly them too because they want to know how they will fare for the LE...if they were asked to take one.

LE themselves said they didn't offer a LDT to JI. I believe it was Steve Young who said it early on. Why wouldn't it eliminate him? Do you have evidence that BL was deceased before he went to work?

LE themselves said they didn't offer a LDT to JI. I believe it was Steve Young who said it early on. Why wouldn't it eliminate him? Do you have evidence that BL was deceased before he went to work?

I don't think JI would have to physically be there to be a part of this.

Ron Rugen posted that JB was training scent dogs. I'd like to hear more about this - at least some verification, because it would be interesting to discuss.

Did you guys hear all the so called friends of Casey's that testified to what a great, awesome mother she was? I don't think one of them had kids. I don't think they knew what being a good mother was about. They were going on an image that casey was portraying at the time. Jury bought it though.

In these other cases,Over and over again we hear what a good mother so and so was. How quiet he was. The people around them won't say much, they will speak very well of them. Heck when my co-worker killed her baby and called it in as an abduction, they supported her totally, even when they found the baby. They liked her and didn't, wouldn't look at her in any other light. I was stunned. They wrote off the child and stood by the mother who killed her. These were all professional people. I have seen enough of human behavior in these matters that it simply stuns one's mind. To witness how human's handle the most heinous crimes around them by somebody they know is not a good judge of the perp's capabilities nor do I consider it a good profile when they give one.

Wow! Steve young said he didn't offer him a poly? That would be a big mistake. Even if he was at work, he should have been given one. I bet Young rues the day he did that.

Do I have evidence BL was deceased prior to him going to work? No, and it looks like LE believed the timeline probably up to the point they poly'd DB.

It is a big mistake. You get the poly from both parents as fast as you can. I don't think I ever heard of them saying, "No, you don't need a poly" to parents before. I also don't see JI ever taken one, if offered either.

I'm looking for that statement by Steve Young...Yowers! they screwed up. IIRC, JI was telling people he offered to take one and was told it would not be necessary.

I am stunned. It is difficult for me to conceive of JI offering up to take a poly. He should take one now and settle the whole thing. Think that would happen? Not in this century.

Can anyone point me to Steve Young talking about this poly? I keep getting Irwin saying Young told him it wasn't necessary.

Wow! Steve young said he didn't offer him a poly? That would be a big mistake. Even if he was at work, he should have been given one. I bet Young rues the day he did that.

Do I have evidence BL was deceased prior to him going to work? No, and it looks like LE believed the timeline probably up to the point they poly'd DB.

It is a big mistake. You get the poly from both parents as fast as you can. I don't think I ever heard of them saying, "No, you don't need a poly" to parents before. I also don't see JI ever taken one, if offered either.

We have to remember that just because JI said it, doesn't mean that is what happened. For all we know, JI was asked to take one and refused it. LE wasn't at that time, or now, saying anything about the players in the case. JI would be assured that he wouldn't be called out on it.

Steve Young had nothing to do with any decision. He is only a police spokesperson. He is not one of the detectives.

So where is the sound bite that Steve Young admitted JI didn't need a poly? I hope this isn't from the same source that told us Lisa was seen @ 4:30pm?

I need a link because it has been understood by many here that LE said they didn't need to poly JI.

Steve Young had nothing to do with any decision. He is only a police spokesperson. He is not one of the detectives.

I don't consider Steve Young ONLY a spokesperson. I am sure he is well aware of this case and has much experience. Isn't he a Captain? Captain requires education and a lot of experience.

So did he state publicly that LE had no need to poly Jeremy?

We have to remember that just because JI said it, doesn't mean that is what happened. For all we know, JI was asked to take one and refused it. LE wasn't at that time, or now, saying anything about the players in the case. JI would be assured that he wouldn't be called out on it.

Ain't that the truth? I completely agree.

So are you saying that LE never stated this publicly; that is was a statement made by JI to the media and not Steve Young?

I don't consider Steve Young ONLY a spokesperson. I am sure he is well aware of this case and has much experience. Isn't he a Captain? Captain requires education and a lot of experience.

So did he state publicly that LE had no need to poly Jeremy?

Steve Young is the KCPD Media Relations Commander.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuthchic
Back