neighbor says he passed a LDT (husband of SB)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does this elusive, ghost of a husband of Samantha Brando not have a first name? I find it rather strange and annoying that no one has yet given him one. I keep looking for it but can't find it. The article I just read talked about him being the one drinking with DB on the front porch, yet even in this article they just call him "Brando". Anyone? :banghead:

I'm not sure if we are allowed to name him yet, or slueth him, but I think using initials JB is acceptable, if not, would a mod please snip this post? :blushing:

Well, dewey, at least I'm not the only insomniac on this forum, lol.

Anyway, though probably already posted somewhere, this is the article, so we should be able to name him, or :waitasec: maybe not :

http://www.christianpost.com/news/baby-lisa-irwin-missing-neighbor-given-polygraph-60433/

I'm still a bit confused as to naming him because the article youposted doesn't. BTW, not only am I an insomniac, I have 3 schnauzers, a cat and a wannabe, I'm not allowed to sleep. :floorlaugh:

I think it's totally rational that may have been what happened. I think you may need to also throw in that she then went on to throw away her baby and cover her tracks. That's what makes it hard to fathom.

But agreed, totally possible.

I think some of us who seem to be "anti-guilt" aren't really anti-guilt, the guilty theories are just well represented so we discuss other possible theories as a way to keep an open mind until we have evidence and information.

Obviously LE thought it was a good enough theory to investigate, so I don't think it's irrational either, kwim?

bbm: Well said!! This seems to be the position I find myself in so many times.

Remembering some things, and not others is not a black out. It's normal drunken brain fog IMO. Black out means that entire chunks are essentially blacked out from your awareness.

JMO.

I still have a dislocated jawbone from 40 years ago where a fist hit my face and he "couldn't believe he did that" and even cried, he had no memory of it.

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@pdb1974 DB;s next door neighbor is a reservist in the USAF who is currently on active duty working at a base about 60 miles away.

Well, dewey, at least I'm not the only insomniac on this forum, lol.

Anyway, though probably already posted somewhere, this is the article, so we should be able to name him, or :waitasec: maybe not :

http://www.christianpost.com/news/baby-lisa-irwin-missing-neighbor-given-polygraph-60433/

I think there is one letter missing from this article. It says:

"The spouse of Samantha Brando was interviewed by CNN on Wednesday. He is a close friend with baby Lisa's mother, Deborah Bradley, and was with Bradley the evening of Oct. 3 drinking and smoking cigarettes."

I think they meant:

The spouse of Samantha Brando was interviewed by CNN on Wednesday. She is a close friend with baby Lisa's mother, Deborah Bradley, and was with Bradley the evening of Oct. 3 drinking and smoking cigarettes.

:banghead:

bumping this thread with this new blog post from Rugen for discussion:

http://kansascitypi.blogspot.com/2011/12/progress-for-lisa-irwin.html

I then spent some time with James Brando on Saturday afternoon, the next door neighbor to Lisa Irwin's parents. James offered to help me decipher any cell information that came my way, telling me about his experience in that area. He laughed and said I am sure you are aware of my experience. I told him a lot of us are aware. We then discussed Gil Abeyta's "profile" that fingers him as the lead suspect. He said he has a copy of that report. If I remember right, Mike Thompson (the motorcyclist with the potential 4:10am sighting of a potential suspect) said the person had salt and pepper gray hair. At this time, Brando has his hair trimmed to the scalp and it did not appear to have much gray from the growth I saw. I am not convinced, with all due respect to Mr. Abeyta, that Brando has any culpability.

I also met Samantha Brando for a bit as James and I spoke. She remains friends with Deborah Bradley. Again, both of these persons appear to be innocent players as much information as I have pulled together from both this weekend and previously.

There are errors in a couple of the above posts. JB was not drinking with SB and DB. That was Shane B.

It's telling to me that the people closest to DB/JI continue to stand by her and think she is innocent. Not all of them are family. They know her better than anyone else.

Alrighty then. Not something I really like discussing but....

Years ago I had a friend through my teenage years and into both of our marriages. We were getting divorced at the same time. Just like in my marriage she had issues in hers. Both of ours escalated into nasty custody battles. Long story short, her husband was killed. Not by her but supposedly by someone she hired. That was over 20 years ago and still I have my doubts. It's hard to imagine not knowing someone well enough to know what they are capable of.

MOO

Years ago I had a friend through my teenage years and into both of our marriages. We were getting divorced at the same time. Just like in my marriage she had issues in hers. Both of ours escalated into nasty custody battles. Long story short, her husband was killed. Not by her but supposedly by someone she hired. That was over 20 years ago and still I have my doubts. It's hard to imagine not knowing someone well enough to know what they are capable of.

MOO

Thank You. I think that lots of people have a hard time when they find out someone they know could do something that to them seems and is a crime.

There were so many that could not believe that casey would hurt caylee, and better yet believe that cindy would do what she did and pretend to just be tidy when washing casey clothes and cleaning the car.

MOO

Fair enough and still could be the case here. I think my point was that they know enough about her (and the type of person that she is) to believe her story and stand by her. Doesn't mean DB couldn't still had done something, but I do believe it speaks more to what the people close to DB think of her and maybe even her relationship with BL.

I've heard many different theories as to why DB would do something to harm BL, assuming it was not an accident. Profiling the character of a person based on what their friends and family think helps with that.

Fair enough and still could be the case here. I think my point was that they know enough about her (and the type of person that she is) to believe her story and stand by her. Doesn't mean DB couldn't still had done something, but I do believe it speaks more to what the people close to DB think of her and maybe even her relationship with BL.

I've heard many different theories as to why DB would do something to harm BL, assuming it was not an accident. Profiling the character of a person based on what their friends and family think helps with that.

BBM. Profiling the character of a person based on who their friends and family are probably helps, too. Drinking while caring for small children doesn't necessarily lead to criminal behavior, but alcohol abuse is the greatest common denominator in domestic violence and family dysfunction. All MOO.

BBM
If of course everyone is completely honest. I can think of many families and friends that I know would not be in a situation like this even.

MOO

Just to add, in the Tyler Dasher case, everyone believed SD was innocent. Even the morning she confessed, before we heard it from the attorney, her friends and family were still on proclaiming her innocence.

Thank you Menmo for posting something so private. It has to be hard for anyone to grasp the concept of a friend/relative doing something so heinous.

BBM
If of course everyone is completely honest. I can think of many families and friends that I know would not be in a situation like this even.

MOO

TBH, in this case, that's a decent number of people who would lie and cover up for DB if she harmed her daughter (and they knew about it). It's also a lot of people for DB to trust if she shared info with them.

Just to add, in the Tyler Dasher case, everyone believed SD was innocent. Even the morning she confessed, before we heard it from the attorney, her friends and family were still on proclaiming her innocence.

Thank you Menmo for posting something so private. It has to be hard for anyone to grasp the concept of a friend/relative doing something so heinous.

I'm not familiar with that case, was there motive? And if there was, was it apparent?

I'm not familiar with that case, was there motive? And if there was, was it apparent?

She wanted to sleep and he woke her up, so she got angry. No it wasn't apparent, we learned after her arrest that she wanted to sleep he wouldn't lay back down (at 8am) so she killed him.

And FWIW, in early stages especially, a "what if" guilt can overshadow thought processes. It's possible that both JI and SB are feeling lots of "what if I came home on time Lisa would be here", "what if I didn't drink with her", "what if I paid more attention to things"...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back