Netflix series "Don't With Cats"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, OK, something I really want to ask about is an article I found the other day while Googling about LM for the first time after watching the series. The article is from 2014 and says Montreal police combed through LM's photography/video files and found an unidentified man asleep in LM's bed days before the murder happened and LM is essentially "playing" with the person while they are asleep. (I'm going to assume he tested whatever narcotics he had on this guy to see if he would stay knocked out the whole time.) The article says the police want to find this man to confirm who he is and what he knew about LM (and obviously to probably charge LM with more crimes). One of my first thoughts while watching the series was, "Was this his first murder? Did he commit others elsewhere?" Is this unidentified man OK or did he do something to this guy, too? I think that's what the police wanted to know probably. Does anyone know if they ever found out?
I followed LM's case pretty close at the time, but I don't recall this unidentified sleeping man. It has been a few years. Maybe someone else remembers?

I followed LM's case pretty close at the time, but I don't recall this unidentified sleeping man. It has been a few years. Maybe someone else remembers?
Just found this article where thankfully police explain that security footage showed the sleeping man leaving the next morning. He wasn't harmed like Jun Lin. Apparently they never learned his identity. You have to wonder if the man knew something weird happened to him or if he only later learned in the news? How terrifying.

I too was fascinated by this series. I kept thinking of us and how we could have helped. We’ve got some wonderful researchers here. Very cool series about something so terrible. The sleuthing hooked me.

THIS ARTICLE DESCRIBES VIDEO, Warning GRAPHIC.
Dec 19, 2019
1 Lunatic 1 Icepick Video: The Gory Luka Magnotta Video, Explained | Heavy.com
"The first video was posted by Magnotta under the alias “uonlywish500,” on December 21, 2010. This video would provide a number of useful details for internet sleuths to use when they tried to track Magnotta down in the coming year, including the blanket seen in the video, a North American pack of cigarettes, and a yellow vacuum. That same room would later be the site for the brutal murder and dismemberment of Chinese student Lin Jun in 2012."
Hunting Luka Magnotta - the fifth estate
•Dec 23, 2014

Read more: Don't **** With Cats: Who's Manny Lopez? Luka Magnotta's 'partner' | Metro News
Dec 20 2019
"Luka’s mother, Anna Yourkin, maintains a belief in his version of events, stating in one of the cat killing videos, in which a kitten is eaten by a python, a second set of hands is visible on the tape. This has never fully been explained. She also said that her son told her what happened during Jun Lin’s death, and that it was all under the direction of Manny, threatening him with his life if he failed to co-operate."
Do you think those hands were the hands of the poor victim Lin Jun? (hard to say really because those hands were of a deep colour. if they were of the deceased, they would be very pale in colour and stiff)
The other party Manny is referred to the man in the film he loved Basic instinct?
(moo)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back