Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I very rarely post. I do not know if this has been considered in all the pages upon pages of posts on this subject, however I can not stop thinking about one point being a woman myself; if Teresa said she felt creeped out by SA and was asked to go to an address directly next to and on the same property as SA's after being there many times before....why would she go? I mean the road was called Avery Road. Red flag? Yes I think SA is creepy myself. But if she was being harassed by SA and then went out there, why? And why stay and take pictures as testified by the bus driver instead of high tailing it out of there?

There is so much that doesn't add up. Maybe SA did kill her but the LE were definitely taking the lead from a coerced confession of a 16 year old and making all those things appear to be true instead oft properly investigating.

The saddest part for me is that no one knows to this day what really happened to Teresa because LE botched the entire case.

If she was being harassed by SA, why go out to the salvage yard?

Why were other potential suspects never questioned?

Where is the blood?

Poor Teresa and her family.

I think there are 4 other viable suspects, they were mentioned by the defense in appeal docs- ST, CA, EA, and BD (not Brendan) I'm sure they were questioned (two of them ended up being witnesses for the State) but how thoroughly is anyone's guess. ST and BD alibi'd eachother, and CA supposedly had no alibi. I think it's clear LE had tunnel vision for Steven from the very beginning, unfortunately. It's clear reading the interrogation with Brendan that they were trying to get him to give them testimony to fit their version of events, not find out what he actually knew (if anything).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe whatever conspiracy you like on here, but that's not how it works in the courtroom, and that's why Steven Avery is locked up and going nowhere.

But your own link shows the civil defense attorney believes there was a frame up, which makes it imperative to read their whole post before using them to back up your argument. I did read their whole post and this is what I get. :thinking:

Leg irons and handcuffs were changed to ropes and chains only after that sob "investigator" that worked with Brendans supposed attorney made him draw pictures of what happened.I am not sure of guilt or innocence but I am 100% positive that Brendan deserves a new trial.

Brendan actually mentions ropes on his own or with very little prompting as early as the 2/29 interview. I'll try to find quotes. Brendan never mentions leg irons w.o help from investigators.

You don't want Scott Walker reviewing this, trust me. He has no college degree, no legal training, and I can guarantee his review wouldn't go in the favor of Avery. If it was another governor, I may feel differently.

Sounds like the state of Wisconsin is full of incompetent people in positions of power/authority.

Would he fit more in the crooked and deceitful group with Wiegert and Assbender, Kratz, Kachinsky and O'Kelly?

...or in the "I'm just plain dumb and don't recall when,how and why I even got this job" group like Air Head Colborn?

Thanks. I am about to face a simple legal case as well. Which I truly feel innocent in.

But I'm definitely skeptical of a getting a possible judge that may think other wise.

I now realize that even if you may can prove that you are not guilty for whatever reasons; You may still get a judge or prosecutor or jury that thinks other wise while telling you to step off. Jmo.

Agree, unfortunately. That is why non profits like the Innocence Project, as well as Courts of Appeal (although they've certainly failed as well) are crucial.

Sounds like the state of Wisconsin is full of incompetent people in positions of power/authority.

Would he fit more in the crooked and deceitful group with Wiegert and Assbender, Kratz, Kachinsky and O'Kelly?

...or in the "I'm just plain dumb and don't recall when,how and why I even got this job" group like Air Head Colborn?

LOL, just check out Scott's failed presidential run, that'll give you plenty of great material to make your own judgment. He's corrupt and dumb, but that is JMO of course.

He asks her to run the plate. So you are saying that LE, in calling to verify perhaps written information, would call asking for a plate to be run and not call asking to verify information? I associate running a plate with seeing a vehicle... I very much want to understand an alternate reason for this call.

Also, if it was not important to him, why didn't he just look it up himself when he got back to the office.

The saddest part for me is ................................................................. LE botched the entire case.

And this, in a nutshell, is what everyone should fear/be aware of, if or when they are charged with any crime.

Thanks. I am about to face a simple legal case as well. Which I truly feel innocent in.

But I'm definitely skeptical of a getting a possible judge that may think other wise.

I now realize that even if you may can prove that you are not guilty for whatever reasons; You may still get a judge or prosecutor or jury that thinks other wise while telling you to step off. Jmo.

Just as a very simple example, a neighbor posted on our listserv today that she has to go to court for a ticket for "Not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign." She is certain she had come to a full stop. She wrote today asking neighbors what she should do when she goes to court to contest it.

A little background information:

1. This is a middle-aged woman with a decades-long clean driving record.

2. The intersection in question often DOES have people run the stop sign (the other drivers assume you're going to turn right, rather than go straight). But she lives in the neighborhood, and thus (like me) approaches that intersection very cautiously.

3. She was a block away from her home, not passing through on her way to somewhere else (like most of the people who run that stop sign).

The advice she got (a LOT of lawyers in this neighborhood), was disconcerting. Most (correctly, I think), told her that if the officer was targeting that intersection that day, he would have written many tickets. So he would definitely show up for court. Apparently, when the officer shows up, you can kiss your chances of getting off without points good bye.

Others encouraged her to look for flaws with the written citation, such as if it incorrectly referred to *advertiser censored* Rd, vs *advertiser censored* St. Or asking if he could describe the car, or what the weather was like that day.

Not to belabor the point further, but it seems that even for law abiding grandmothers, the system is stacked against you when it's your word vs LE. JMO

Just as a very simple example, a neighbor posted on our listserv today that she has to go to court for a ticket for "Not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign." She is certain she had come to a full stop. She wrote today asking neighbors what she should do when she goes to court to contest it.

A little background information:

1. This is a middle-aged woman with a decades-long clean driving record.

2. The intersection in question often DOES have people run the stop sign (the other drivers assume you're going to turn right, rather than go straight). But she lives in the neighborhood, and thus (like me) approaches that intersection very cautiously.

3. She was a block away from her home, not passing through on her way to somewhere else (like most of the people who run that stop sign).

The advice she got (a LOT of lawyers in this neighborhood), was disconcerting. Most (correctly, I think), told her that if the officer was targeting that intersection that day, he would have written many tickets. So he would definitely show up for court. Apparently, when the officer shows up, you can kiss your chances of getting off without points good bye.

Others encouraged her to look for flaws with the written citation, such as if it incorrectly referred to *advertiser censored* Rd, vs *advertiser censored* St. Or asking if he could describe the car, or what the weather was like that day.

Not to belabor the point further, but it seems that even for law abiding grandmothers, the system is stacked against you when it's your word vs LE. JMO

Looking for flaws in the written citation is great advice for any traffic citation ticket- I know of two people personally who have gotten out of tickets that way (one in IL and one in WI) best of luck to her.

The motive from the sounds of it was sadistic / sexual or both .
Did you believe Brendan ? I didn't ...........her throat was probably not cut , she could of been strangled and shot after death which really cuts down her blood ....
He has a deep cut on his finger...that has not been questioned , I'm guessing that bled ......

BBM
I would love to see a re-enactment where a body is shot inside a messy (beyond messy really) garage - the bullet exits the brain - and NOT ONE SPECK of blood is on ANYTHING including the porous concrete floor.

BTW - why would he shoot her AFTER death? First time I've heard that theory...remember the questioning of Brandon where they were *desperate* to get him to say there was a gun...so much so that they finally said it for him!! ...... No fancy editing needed there......

LOL, just check out Scott's failed presidential run, that'll give you plenty of great material to make your own judgment. He's corrupt and dumb, but that is JMO of course.

Additionally (not to politicize things), but for a fiscal conservative, he sure went through a boatload of money in the process...

ETA: I think I read recently that he's paid back all his campaign debts. Still, as far as I can tell, his campaign overspent from the get-go. Super big productions at campaign rallies (in low-key Iowa?), etc. Cognitive dissonance?

1. I know the bones were moved.

2. Steven admits he was with Theresa.

3. that's just my description , I am talking about the devices that he bought to use on his girlfriend . although this is not a big thing for me I might of missed that fact being cleared up ?

4. The receipt is also not a big deal ....the body is ...

5. misdial , butt call..... more excuses.

In order for Steven to have not done this the amount of people that would have to be involved in one way or another and over the years have not let it slip to one honest person is too much and the luck each player in the game would had fall on them , you have to believe that .....

Steven was unlucky enough to .......

Call out a girl (whom he gave the creeps too) to do a job , who then goes missing straight after seeing him and on that same night , light a fire , that then gives the real killer or killers the opportunity to burn the girl else-where (really , really well for some reason when you think of what they had planned) and then plant her remains in his fire .

what luck they had those killers because then ...

The police find this girls car else where and they also have the same idea as the killers I mean that they use a girls violent death to go after Steven ... and they manage to smuggle her car that's full of her blood into his car yard/fields, cover it in his blood and his sweat on the hood...they then wait weeks and throw in the key and bullet for good measure.

but not only this they then go after his 16 year old cousin but don't charge him for any offense...associated with the confession

People have said his past behaviour does not come into it ....I disagree , he murdered a cat ....fire was used to burn the cats body ...some might not see how that has anything to do with the murder.....but murdering a family pet you have to admit is found in alot of people that go on to murder so it should be noted , he also has a history of violence towards women ...one being he's girlfriend who he very recently to the murder had attacked. I see these things as thing I would take into account.

brendan getting bleach on his pants (according to his mother) on the night this all went down just adds a little layer.

were things done wrong? yes !

should there be new trails ? yes !

Brendan would most likely be released but I believe there is enough evidence to convict Avery.

I just wanted to commend you for this post. I can't believe how many people online are tossing critical thinking skills out the window because of some biased hyped Netflix documentary????

I'll give it that the investigation was shoddy at best but the evidence is overwhelming IMO that he kidnapped, brutally raped and tortured, murdered, dismembered and disposed this woman's body. There is no way in hell that LE could have secured her body parts and put them along with her phone and other belongings with steel-belted tires into a burn barrel and burned it twenty feet from his back door without him knowing about it. There are witnesses who saw him burning things in the burn barrel. Tires burning put out a thick black fire. How can that be explained? In order for all the evidence, blood, sweat, phone calls, her trip out to the junk yard, her car hidden, plus dozens of other evidence to be planted you would have to have the "perfect storm" along with a all planets lined up in a perfect line, a purple moon, hell two purple moons, snow storm in July in Miami, you name it, would have to happen.

Some of you say that 'he doesn't look like a murderer',well to me he, with his total lack of facial expression and total lack of any empathy for the victim appears to be just what he is, IMO, a 'cold-blooded' psychopath. He drew sketches of his "torture chamber" he wanted to build when he got out of prison so that he could torture women. Think about how he must have hated women because a 'woman' had put him in prison for 18 years for a crime he did not commit. That is called 'motive'. He chose her and he lured her out to his home and she was never seen again. Her car was hidden among the junk cars and his sweat was under the hood on the latch. His blood in her car. There is actually so much evidence it would take a while to type it out. jmo

How many times do others need to be told that we've watched more than the documentary? I suppose that's all they have.

In all honesty. The governor should be absolutely mandated to review his case since the guy actually did 18 years in prison for something that was proving false. Jmo.

I truly think that they owe him a retrial after sending him up the river for 18 years while only compensating him with 400k for a crime that was proving false. Jmo

I agree because this crooked DA Vogel in 1983 tried a case of another rape and the victim gave the suspect a name as Gregory Allen who use to stop in at her job. But this DA Vogel let SA rot in jail. This DA should go to jail. Episode one

Watching the NG show. She just stated that Steven is now blaming his brothers and that the brother's smeared Teresa's blood in 6 places in his car. This was in a court filing after conviction. Anyone ever heard Teresa's blood was in Steven's car? I haven't.

Watching the NG show. She just stated that Steven is now blaming his brothers and that the brother's smeared Teresa's blood in 6 places in his car. This was in a court filing after conviction. Anyone ever heard Teresa's blood was in Steven's car? I haven't.
New to me.

Y
I'll give it that the investigation was shoddy at best but the evidence is overwhelming IMO that he kidnapped, brutally raped and tortured, murdered, dismembered and disposed this woman's body. There is no way in hell that LE could have secured her body parts and put them along with her phone and other belongings with steel-belted tires into a burn barrel and burned it twenty feet from his back door without him knowing about it. There are witnesses who saw him burning things in the burn barrel. Tires burning put out a thick black fire. How can that be explained? In order for all the evidence, blood, sweat, phone calls, her trip out to the junk yard, her car hidden, plus dozens of other evidence to be planted you would have to have the "perfect storm" along with a all planets lined up in a perfect line, a purple moon, hell two purple moons, snow storm in July in Miami, you name it, would have to happen.

Some of you say that 'he doesn't look like a murderer',well to me he, with his total lack of facial expression and total lack of any empathy for the victim appears to be just what he is, IMO, a 'cold-blooded' psychopath. He drew sketches of his "torture chamber" he wanted to build when he got out of prison so that he could torture women. Think about how he must have hated women because a 'woman' had put him in prison for 18 years for a crime he did not commit. That is called 'motive'. He chose her and he lured her out to his home and she was never seen again. Her car was hidden among the junk cars and his sweat was under the hood on the latch. His blood in her car. There is actually so much evidence it would take a while to type it out. jmo

Lol I would have murdered Men who lied and lied and lied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties