DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. I see.
Just remember, if you are ever selected for Jury duty,
Maybe's and seems like.
"Being framed before", felt like. Probably , Etc. Are NOT reasons/or even EVIDENCE to CONVICT someone of MURDER.
Not at all being disrespectful, just don't see him throwing his life away for a " might as well "

Lol. If I had jury duty for a big case. I would be dismissed once they found out that I was on Websleuths and chiming in with my Websleuths comrades about their thoughts on the case. Lol.

Because who needs to be advised by 11 jurors when you can be advised by the Websleuths community that is dedicated to said case and have been following said case while providing links. Lol.

Much respect.

I read somewhere, reddit perhaps, that when TH called to confirm her appointment with SA, she called and left a message on Barb Janda's machine. Maybe SA was calling until he got a hold of her to confirm?
See my answers above ^^^

:giggle:
Lol. If I had jury duty for a big case. I would be dismissed once they found out that I was on Websleuths and chiming in with my Websleuths comrades about their thoughts on the case. Lol.

Because who needs to be advised by 11 jurors when you can be advised by the Websleuths community that is dedicated to said case and have been following said case while providing links. Lol.

Much respect.

Yes, but the court of public opinion and hearsay VS. Factual REAL Evidence?

Even Circumstantial, or physical evidence.
Can't convict on opinions and hearsay. Too many minds would be hijacked, imho.
I'm reposting this because it was meant for this thread.

All defense lawyers should make potential jurors sign up and post on Websleuths for a week.

Just so they can see these people thinking patterns. Jmo.

Because some people don't understand Beyond A Reasonable Doubt. Jmo.

Which somewhat means. If the glove don't fit; You must acquit. Lol

Which in this case is that they all say she was raped and slashed and shot in the house and garage, etc. But the dna or blood spatter in either places doesn't support that gory scenario . Which simply means that in that scenario; The glove doesn't fit.

Now if she was shot 10 times.

Then wheres the missing 8 bullets. Especially since they should have been recovered from the pit or barrels or something. Jmo.

There was definitely reasonable doubt in how the prosecution said it played out in both cases.

So this means that Beyond A Reasonable Doubt for the sake of innocence ; totally went over the jurors heads. Jmo.

Because I would have some doubt with how the prosecution said it played out. I would have rather that they didn't try to make up things and simply stated the facts with a side order of circumstantial.

Jmo

Yes, but the court of public opinion and hearsay VS. Factual REAL Evidence?

Even Circumstantial, or physical evidence.
Can't convict on opinions and hearsay. Too many minds would be hijacked, imho.

Lol. You just tried to Catch 22 me. Lol

But please remember this. I think he is guilty. But I also think that the Scenario of the killing and clean up that the prosecution presented was not proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

So if I'm on the jury. I probably would have scratched my head on some things. Especially if they are saying that she was shot 10 times with only 2 projectiles being recovered.

Especially since those bullets should have been found in the barrel or pit after burning.

Jmo.

Btw. Since he settled for 400k to pay his lawyers. Does this mean that the slow nephew had a public defender.

Because those trials were totally different. So did he help give his nephew a good lawyer.

Or what.

Was this an entire corpse??? Bones??? What BODY or BODY PARTS have been PROVEN to have BURNED in that PIT???

"Virtually, um, every other bone in the body was represented by at least one fragment, and in some -- in some cases, many more fragments.....There was a second location, away from the burn pit, uh, and closer to the, um --what was then refered to as the Janda - Dassey/Janda property, uh, one of four burn barrels contained, uh, human bone fragments. In, um, the burn barrel identified as Burn Barrel No.2, there were human -- burned human bone fragments from the spine, from the shoulder blade, or what we call the scapula, a possible hand bone fragment, what we call a metacarpal, um, and fragments of long bones that could have been, uh, from leg bones or from arm bones" Leslie Eisenberg testimony in BD Trial Day 4: 19 April 2007 (PP 49-98).

Btw. Since he settled for 400k to pay his lawyers. Does this mean that the slow nephew had a public defender.

Because those trials were totally different. So did he help give his nephew a good lawyer.

Or what.

The $400K didn't even cover Avery's defense. Strang and Buting were working pro bono towards the end, + paying for their own living arrangements in the Manitiwoc area.

Audio transcripts on youtube!

[video=youtube;ERla4mMYNvk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERla4mMYNvk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERla4mMYNvk[/video]

I apologize in advance if this has been brought up or discussed, but did anyone find the videos of TH in the documentary, a bit curious? Maybe I stepped away or mentally checked out a moment (sadly happens too often), but was there any reference/context given to those snippets in the documentary itself or media? Iirc she spoke of if she died that she wanted her mom/family(?) to know she was happy with her life, etc. Were those self filmed or was someone filming and asking her specific questions?

How did the doc people attain it? TIA!

I'd have thought it would be easy to find out what time the bus driver was there if it was a school bus. Was it a school bus? If it was, it would have a daily route schedule surely and the finish time of school lessons could be checked. Leaving school before 2:30 seems early.

My thoughts on a motive for murder and a set up are leaning towards the money. Was there some jealousy from someone towards SA and the compensation claim? Had SA mentioned what he would do with the money and someone felt aggrieved enough to want to ruin it for him?

I am quite sure Sandy Morris was livid over the money. The whole county would have been up in arms over it. I cannot even imagine if my county was facing that kind of lawsuit. I mean I can sorta picture it in a comical way but in a real ,like the emotions that go behind lawsuits like this ,on a county wide level . The whole trickle down effect would have been ugly. I think someone should pull up the county minutes for budget issues around this time just to see that side of the picture.

BBM - we will just have to agree to disagree... I think different things are "weird" and worse than weird - I won't list them all here as they have been listed, discussed, etc. here over and over. No blood bath then? Just a few drops from the bullet? What about cutting her throat - would that have resulted in blood? Or do you not believe B's account of slashing her throat in the bed but you still believe he is guilty? WEIRD

It is possible SOME of what BD says isn't exactly how things happened. There was coercion in the interrogation. But I'm not gonna throw the baby out with the bath water and discount everything. Some stuff he says lines up with the physical evidence.

Can we all agree that he was at that bonfire that night? I mean doesn't SA say he was? And I'm pretty convinced that SA burned TH that night in that pit and possibly over the following few days. He had plenty of time to do this stuff before police arrested him on the weapons charge. And it is highly likely that if BD was at that bonfire, he did see body parts. The jury seems to have believed it too.

It is possible SOME of what BD says isn't exactly how things happened. There was coercion in the interrogation. But I'm not gonna throw the baby out with the bath water and discount everything. Some stuff he says lines up with the physical evidence.

Can we all agree that he was at that bonfire that night? I mean doesn't SA say he was? And I'm pretty convinced that SA burned TH that night in that pit and possibly over the following few days. He had plenty of time to do this stuff before police arrested him on the weapons charge. And it is highly likely that if BD was at that bonfire, he did see body parts. The jury seems to have believed it too.

That is not an option if the confession is deemed coerced. Everything they get from it is considered poisoned fruit and cannot be used. If it's a bad confession, it all gets thrown out.

Kathleen Zellner ‏@ZellnerLaw 2h2 hours ago
Visit w/Steven Avery at Waupon CC. He is identical to the other 17 innocent men we've cleared. Won't quit until he's out. #MakingAMurderer

I really have to wonder if she has some new evidence, maybe talked to some jurors? We know that at least 1 reached out to the film makers and according to them, said that votes were traded and she feared for her life.

:seeya: Morning, Y'all !

Subscribing to this thread:

Recently, I have seen this guy Avery in the news, and it peaked my interest ...

So the first place to check to get caught up on a case, of course, is WS :websleuther: ... and I knew y'all would be on top of things !

I started reading the thread about Teresa Halbach, but any suggestions on other threads to get up to speed?

:tyou:

sooooooo apparently there was a Motion for Relief and a Motion for Release on Bond filed yesterday in SA's case.

http://wscca.wicourts.gov/caseSearch.xsl;jsessionid=2AD3C5F344BEAB3F4790D4FC9716EED5?
Appeal number: 2015AP002489
click search, then there is a button that says "Case history", click it.

ETA: my guess is this is formality, unless his new laywer has some bombshell evidence.

Ooh. Hearing date 11th Feb by the looks of it, unless I'm reading it wrong.

Ooh. Hearing date 11th Feb by the looks of it, unless I'm reading it wrong.

I'm not sure, maybe a decision has to be made by that date? Either way, I thought it was interesting, I wonder if there is a way to get a hold of those Motions? I would think they would have to contain some information with new evidence to support the motion for release on bond and motion for relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes