Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way.. Those kind of places everyone knows everyone car. Someone would have noticed her car driving at some time. It is dinner time. People coming home people know who lives on the roads. He lives on AVERY road for goodness sake. Someone would have noticed.
She was shot. I don't know if he tarped it off and then burned that too, But I believe he shot her. I don't necessarily believe she was shot in the garage. I think she could have been shot somewhere else.

We all know fire destroys. With the mess of stuff in there with the body I bet he just put her in covered her up with stuff and then burned it and kept it hot until nothing was left.

I don't think this guy is a rocket scientist. I really believe his plan was to claim he was getting set up and that he staged things against himself and police to get back at them. I believe his plan all along was to claim set up.

Agree to disagree on the car - there was a back way out of the property by the gravel pit and he could've moved the car post midnight. I was not implying he moved it at dinner time. Also on the fire and the smell of a body on the fire close to the house on Halloween ...

Also someone mentioned that Avery's law was signed by the legislature on 11/1/05 - is Steven that dumb that he wouldn't have expected reporters out to the Avery property either that day or the day after ?

Agree to disagree on the car - there was a back way out of the property by the gravel pit and he could've moved the car post midnight. I was not implying he moved it at dinner time. Also on the fire and the smell of a body on the fire close to the house on Halloween ...

Also someone mentioned that Avery's law was signed by the legislature on 11/1/05 - is Steven that dumb that he wouldn't have expected reporters out to the Avery property either that day or the day after ?
Yes. If someone finds something, He claims he was framed.. He started saying that right away when the investigation started. Steven is not smart. That is evident. The evidence all points to him. No one else. IF you take the whole first case out of it, No one would point to anyone but him.

The point is that he wanted to destroy the evidence not hide it. Her body is the thing he needs to get rid of and so he burns it. This is hunting area, People have fire pits and cook food all the time. IT would have seemed like someone was barbecuing nothing more. And to be honest with the property, The smoke and flame is pretty much away from anyone who would notice. There were probably tires and all kinds of things in the pit to fuel it.

It all points to him. All of it.

Yes. If someone finds something, He claims he was framed.. He started saying that right away when the investigation started. Steven is not smart. That is evident. The evidence all points to him. No one else. IF you take the whole first case out of it, No one would point to anyone but him.

The point is that he wanted to destroy the evidence not hide it. Her body is the thing he needs to get rid of and so he burns it. This is hunting area, People have fire pits and cook food all the time. IT would have seemed like someone was barbecuing nothing more. And to be honest with the property, The smoke and flame is pretty much away from anyone who would notice. There were probably tires and all kinds of things in the pit to fuel it.

That's the tricky bit right there. You can't erase what happened and who was responsible. That very sheriff's department had evidence that he might be innocent of his prior conviction in 1995. Yet, they buried it until after he was exonerated in 2003. Colborn, who took part in burying it, also took part in 'finding' key bits of evidence in 2006. So, you can't really leave that out of the equation during the murder trial. There was motivation and opportunity and, if nothing else, creates that reasonable doubt that I personally don't think the prosecution overcame.

Lots of unanswered questions including this one ...

Why would Kathleen Zellner put her stellar reputation on the line and take the Avery case ? She doesn't need the publicity and her track record speaks for itself. Before even deciding to take a case, her and her team spend months with each case under the most intense microscope. It is quite obvious that she & her team either found some new evidence or problems with old evidence that can be proven in court. There is no way she would take Avery's case if she thought he was guilty and try to get him off on prosecutorial misconduct or a technicality.

Why would Kathleen Zellner put her stellar reputation on the line and take the Avery case ?

I've never heard of Zellner. She will be a household name if she can get Steven and Brenden proven innocent or out of jail. If she can prove they were framed or find out the real killer, she'll be a superstar.

No Not anyone could have gotten to her.. That infers that there was a whole lot of killers out on the lot. Someone elses property just waiting for a lonely woman to drive in.
SA was there that day. He was there mostly alone.

It is not like she was wandering around the lot. She went to meet him and take pics for him.

She is found burned on his property.

No one else who would have been there ( stranger) would have felt the need to burn her. When people kill people away from their personal space they leave the bodies.. Maybe bury them to delay finding her but that is not was done here. She was burned to hide her being there still. That only leads to one person.

If it was a stranger, they would not have moved her car, They would not have cared. They could have left her body in any of the cars on the lot.

Everything in this case points to one person. One.

IF we're to believe she was burned in that burn pit, she was also burned on Charles Avery, Earl Avery, Barb Janda, Scott Tadych, Bobby Dassey, and Dolores/Dad Avery's property.

Are you aware how many people live on that property? Are you aware how rural it is?

I've never heard of Zellner. She will be a household name if she can get Steven and Brenden proven innocent or out of jail. If she can prove they were framed or find out the real killer, she'll be a superstar.

You must not have followed the Ryan Ferguson case.

In that Dr. Phil episode (part 2), he interviews the ex-fiance of SA. She still regularly calls and meets with SA though they are no longer engaged. Anyway, she said SA does *not* suspect his brothers at all, she said he now claims he was just acting out in anger at them at the time, but he does not believe his brothers had anything to do with Teresa's murder.

I'm a real fan of Kathleen Zellner (since I saw her work on the Ryan Ferguson case), so I'll be interested in what she's able to do in this case. That doesn't mean I think SA is innocent, btw, but I'm still a fan of her work. I hope she can help get BD out as I think in his case he should not be in prison, or at least he should have fair legal representation and a re-do.

He could have worn gloves and he could have wiped it off.. the blood smudge on the dash to me is consistent with having blood soaking in a glove and smeared but not dripping blood so that fits.

I don't know why people are surprised when there are not fingerprints anymore. We all know that the police look for them so wearing gloves or wiping things down or cleaning things make sense.

So you are saying its possible he had gloves on and that he didn't know he was bleeding and thats why there is a wipe of blood by the ignition? Cause if thats the case how does the DROP on the cd case makes it way there. or the drop on the frame that ran down that looks like a Drop of blood. So he was bleeding that profusely but didn't think to look of any of his blood in the car but cleaned up ever drop of hers in the garage. Anyone who says he had time to do so because she wasnt reported missing is wrong in my opinion. Auto Trader knew where she was going. It's not like he gave a fake name, he gave his sisters who was selling the Van. If he was targeting her why not meet her somewhere NOT on his own junk yard? Why use a family name and not some FAKE one?
No I have to many doubts.

I want to know about the 2 hairs that were found with some of the questioning stains that were never tested. Why were they never tested.

Do you know what finger of his was cut? and do you think he wore gloves while doing the act of murder. Cause I believe his DNA wasn't even found on the gun they say was used. and sadly they didn't even look for prints on that gun.

Was there any tire track evidence introduced? Did they match any tracks of the vehicle leaving property and coming back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way.. Those kind of places everyone knows everyone car. Someone would have noticed her car driving at some time. It is dinner time. People coming home people know who lives on the roads. He lives on AVERY road for goodness sake. Someone would have noticed.
She was shot. I don't know if he tarped it off and then burned that too, But I believe he shot her. I don't necessarily believe she was shot in the garage. I think she could have been shot somewhere else.

We all know fire destroys. With the mess of stuff in there with the body I bet he just put her in covered her up with stuff and then burned it and kept it hot until nothing was left.

I don't think this guy is a rocket scientist. I really believe his plan was to claim he was getting set up and that he staged things against himself and police to get back at them. I believe his plan all along was to claim set up.

BBM
so if that is true, than we should absolutely believe the gentlemen that said he seen her SUV LEAVING that property sometime between 3:30-4pm that day?

You continue to point out that all the evidence (flawed evidence IMO) points to SA. That is what happens when LE has tunnel vision and does very little to investigate any further.

Way too many questions about this case.

BBM
so if that is true, than we should absolutely believe the gentlemen that said he seen her SUV LEAVING that property sometime between 3:30-4pm that day?

You continue to point out that all the evidence (flawed evidence IMO) points to SA. That is what happens when LE has tunnel vision and does very little to investigate any further.

Way too many questions about this case.

The thing is that all the evidence does point to SA. and no one else. That is easy.. Some want to choose to believe it was planted. I don't see that. If she was found elsewhere and and her car somewhere else but there was scattered evidence at his place, okay maybe.. But that is not what we have here. Someone used his fire pit the one he said he used that very night.. This is not like the rape case. They have the evidence this time.

So you are saying its possible he had gloves on and that he didn't know he was bleeding and thats why there is a wipe of blood by the ignition? Cause if thats the case how does the DROP on the cd case makes it way there. or the drop on the frame that ran down that looks like a Drop of blood. So he was bleeding that profusely but didn't think to look of any of his blood in the car but cleaned up ever drop of hers in the garage. Anyone who says he had time to do so because she wasnt reported missing is wrong in my opinion. Auto Trader knew where she was going. It's not like he gave a fake name, he gave his sisters who was selling the Van. If he was targeting her why not meet her somewhere NOT on his own junk yard? Why use a family name and not some FAKE one?
No I have to many doubts.

I want to know about the 2 hairs that were found with some of the questioning stains that were never tested. Why were they never tested.

Do you know what finger of his was cut? and do you think he wore gloves while doing the act of murder. Cause I believe his DNA wasn't even found on the gun they say was used. and sadly they didn't even look for prints on that gun.

IT is possible that he put the gloves on when he got in to start the car or grab the key and that is when he smudged. There is no big deal in him putting the gloves on after the dripping. That is a lot of place to drip... Maybe he thought the gloves would stop the bleeding.

So he wears gloves to avoid leaving prints, but doesn't see and clean any of the blood drops left that supposedly dripped through the gloves. Not only that, he leaves the car in the salvage yard when it could be have been disposed of off property in many locations ? Makes no sense ...

He hid the car, or tried to. I don't think this man is a wiz but I think it is more reasonable that he left the car there rather than be seen driving it somewhere.

IT is possible that he put the gloves on when he got in to start the car or grab the key and that is when he smudged. There is no big deal in him putting the gloves on after the dripping. That is a lot of place to drip... Maybe he thought the gloves would stop the bleeding.

Then if he knew he was bleeding why would he not clean that up?

I have many doubts about SA being the culprit.

Then if he knew he was bleeding why would he not clean that up?

I have many doubts about SA being the culprit.

Maybe he did not notice then?? And could not see all the places it dripped. I have cut myself many times and not noticed until I see blood dripping somewhere.

I don't see any crazy reason for it.. It seems like a normal explanation to me.

I watched the whole series, I took notes and I have a firm belief that this guy was totally shafted in 85. But this is a whole new ballgame and I think he used his past false conviction to get away with this one.
He is not the nice guy that he is playing to be. He set a cat on fire, He ran his cousin off the road. He had police to his house for domestic violence with Jodi and Lori. He is not a nice guy. HE is a guy who I believe killed TH and figured he would just say he was framed and get away with it. He started from day 1.. I think they are setting me up...
Yeah, Right.. He did this. He killed her and burned her. I believe that BD is the one who deserves the sympathy and concern. This guy is right where he should be.

Maybe he did not notice then?? And could not see all the places it dripped. I have cut myself many times and not noticed until I see blood dripping somewhere.

I don't see any crazy reason for it.. It seems like a normal explanation to me.

I watched the whole series, I took notes and I have a firm belief that this guy was totally shafted in 85. But this is a whole new ballgame and I think he used his past false conviction to get away with this one.
He is not the nice guy that he is playing to be. He set a cat on fire, He ran his cousin off the road. He had police to his house for domestic violence with Jodi and Lori. He is not a nice guy. HE is a guy who I believe killed TH and figured he would just say he was framed and get away with it. He started from day 1.. I think they are setting me up...
Yeah, Right.. He did this. He killed her and burned her. I believe that BD is the one who deserves the sympathy and concern. This guy is right where he should be.

May I ask why?

May I ask why?

Because I believe A that he really had nothing to do with it, Or B that he only did what SA told him. I don't believe at all that this kid was a mastermind and went after TH. I don't believe his story of the murder in the trailer and sexual assault. Not by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee