Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MysticJinx,

I'm just posting some of the activities and the date that activity occurred, between Nov 5 and Nov 9, according to the trial transcripts.

Anthropologist examined bones / bone fragments recovered from burn pit. She opined the bones she looked at were human, female, adult.

Anthropologist examined bones / bone fragments recovered from burn pit. She opined the bones she looked at were human, female, adult.

Yes, also a female pelvic bone recovered from the quarry.

I know you are a factual person based on other cases, but, I do wonder where she was in fact burnt. Not in the backyard fire pit, IMO.

right, and it was November 10th. Day 14, page 125.

Respectfully.......it changes the facts/meaning when it's written as "examined the burn pit" or "examined the fragments from the burn pit" I'm still reading, but I wish they had brought someone in to examine that burn pit before they touched it so we may have more evidence about whether the bones were moved or not. IMO

It's great now that we have the transcripts, they can be referred too and can be quoted as facts that were presented to the jury. We aren't relying on the documentary, the lawyers, or media reports from back then to see what was actually said (and heard by the jury). It's still up to us as individuals to decide who/what we find credible and still form our own opinions, but it is nice to have some real facts now!

right, and it was November 10th. Day 14, page 125.

Respectfully.......it changes the facts/meaning when it's written as "examined the burn pit" or "examined the fragments from the burn pit" I'm still reading, but I wish they had brought someone in to examine that burn pit before they touched it so we may have more evidence about whether the bones were moved or not. IMO

It's great now that we have the transcripts, they can be referred too and can be quoted as facts that were presented to the jury. We aren't relying on the documentary, the lawyers, or media reports from back then to see what was actually said (and heard by the jury). It's still up to us as individuals to decide who/what we find credible and still form our own opinions, but it is nice to have some real facts now!

Like the Manitowoc Coroner that was excluded from the case.

Anyone else left with questions after RH's testimony? Or maybe the lack of testimony? I wish they had asked more questions about their relationship... I wonder if the Defense was limited in what they could ask. He has some confusing testimony.... says he maybe went out there once a week.... then goes on to say something like he wouldn't see her sometimes when he went there 3 days in a week.... and sometimes he would be there 3 nights in a row and she was there.... wait... you just said you went maybe once a week!!!! Not to mention the password thing... lol

Anyone else left with questions after RH's testimony? Or maybe the lack of testimony? I wish they had asked more questions about their relationship... I wonder if the Defense was limited in what they could ask. He has some confusing testimony.... says he maybe went out there once a week.... then goes on to say something like he wouldn't see her sometimes when he went there 3 days in a week.... and sometimes he would be there 3 nights in a row and she was there.... wait... you just said you went maybe once a week!!!! Not to mention the password thing... lol

I was done with that dude when he couldn't even remember the basic chunk of day he last saw his missing "very good friend" for the last time. Morning? Noon? Evening? *shrug* I dunno.

???

The password thing is very creepy, IMO.

The brother and ex knew her passwords to her voicemail and cell phone carrier? And not to mention, deleting some messages?

I did not like their behavior, it did not seem genuine to me.

The password thing is very creepy, IMO.

The brother and ex knew her passwords to her voicemail and cell phone carrier? And not to mention, deleting some messages?

I did not like their behavior, it did not seem genuine to me.

To be honest... after reading her brothers testimony, I am okay with him. I think some of his "sketchiness" came from RH, that news interview about where they were when the SUV was found and if they had been on the property. Her brother knew some passwords because he helped her out with some website design.... it could be that she used the same password for VM. I find it way more probable that he knew or could figure out the VM password than her ex figuring out a password to her cell records (that is creepy IMO and I would have to question whether he had accessed it before to see who she was talking to, or who called her, etc.) He also said something about figuring our her username and it worked... and then later in his testimony he said the username popped up on the webpage..... so which is it? you figured out a random username and were lucky? or it was there?

So he wears gloves to avoid leaving prints, but doesn't see and clean any of the blood drops left that supposedly dripped through the gloves. Not only that, he leaves the car in the salvage yard when it could be have been disposed of off property in many locations ? Makes no sense ...

Makes perfect sense...why take the chance that someone could see him driving her vehicle off his lot...just say..yes she was here and I've been framed by LE. If someone saw him in her vehicle he had no chance to claim he was set up by LE.

Makes perfect sense...why take the chance that someone could see him driving her vehicle off his lot...just say..yes she was here and I've been framed by LE. If someone saw him in her vehicle he had no chance to claim he was set up by LE.

According to the propane truck driver, someone was seen driving TH's car off Avery property.

I still dont know how she drove 40 mins to GZ's did her appointment making her there around 2:25 at GZ's residence how could she be 10 mins out then. she would have just been arriving or in the middle of her pictures when Auto trader talked to her at 2:27. Took about 50 mins from the first location to Avery's Yard. Making it 2:35 about the time shed be arriving at the Junk Yard, making that Auto trader call more sensible. She couldnt be in two places at once and evidence points to her being at the Averys around 2:30. Which would make that her second to last stop.

I'm thinking you cannot rely on the "I'm 10 minutes from the Avery property" statement. It is common for someone to be on the clock and stop at a friends house nearby and tell your employer you are 10 minutes out. I think there was a Yahoo article sometime back about how many people who are on the clock at attending the kids little league game, etc. Heck I've seen repair guys stopping at the bank between their appointments.

I think somewhere it stated that she had made a stop in North Manitowoc before she went to the Avery property. I questioned how she could get from her previous appointment, stop in North Maintowoc and still make it to Avery's by 2:40-2:45 pm. I believe she got to Avery's closer to 3:00pm or even later.

To be honest... after reading her brothers testimony, I am okay with him. I think some of his "sketchiness" came from RH, that news interview about where they were when the SUV was found and if they had been on the property. Her brother knew some passwords because he helped her out with some website design.... it could be that she used the same password for VM. I find it way more probable that he knew or could figure out the VM password than her ex figuring out a password to her cell records (that is creepy IMO and I would have to question whether he had accessed it before to see who she was talking to, or who called her, etc.) He also said something about figuring our her username and it worked... and then later in his testimony he said the username popped up on the webpage..... so which is it? you figured out a random username and were lucky? or it was there?
I took from reading it that her user name was her phone number. That is exactly how my cell phone bill works...

how come they tagged this rubber hammer but not the bones?

attachment.php

I've seen the first top leff picture before...only a more panaramic version, I'm thinking it was on the original thread from 2005.

I'm wondering why we are not questioning the car seat(s) that are in the picture (burned) as the place TH had breathed her last breath. RIP Teresa.

That is the first thing I thought of when I saw that picture. I don't believe a mattress was involved, I believe she was assaulted and killed in a vehicle on that property--(not hers)

So here is my theory--TH shows up at Avery's and looks for BJ--Avery meets with her and says he doesn't know where BJ is--or that she will be back in a few minutes--and says by the way, since you are here--I want to sell this vehicle--can you take pictures of it while you are here....she follows him back to where the vehicle is located, he rapes and kills her there (which happens to be on that seat) He can leave her there for days if he wants--nobody will know--he isn't going to consent to a search of the property--and if someone else does--so what--he just claims LE is trying to set him up.

I took from reading it that her user name was her phone number. That is exactly how my cell phone bill works...

but that isn't what he testified too.... he gave 2 different answers. He said that him and a friend of TH's were able to figure it out. Then later in his testimony said it was saved on her computer.
I don't doubt that what you say is true, that it was her phone number.... but why say something different then? Why say that you tried different one's and it worked!
A few days ago I used the waybackmachine to look at cingulars page in 2005.... and I think it was only a phone number needed and then a password.... if you had previously registered. My point is... then just say that.... why make it up, or if you don't remember, say you don't remember.

Yes, he and a bunch of family members went to their cabin 100 miles away. Not something a guy would do if he knew he still had a ton of evidence at his house that he needed to get rid of.

Crivitz and Manitowoc are not 100 miles away....I don't think he left on the 1st...I think I read it was more like the 3rd...I asked if anyone knew when they other family members left....

Has anyone been able to find any information about the damage to the RAV4? I have seen that an officer testified to the front light being cracked/broken (in both BD and SA's transcripts), but I have seen nothing about the wheel well that is missing. I haven't seen anything that has indicated it was damaged when it was moved/transported to the crime lab. Has anyone seen anything yet?

I've seen the first top leff picture before...only a more panaramic version, I'm thinking it was on the original thread from 2005.

I'm wondering why we are not questioning the car seat(s) that are in the picture (burned) as the place TH had breathed her last breath. RIP Teresa.

That is the first thing I thought of when I saw that picture. I don't believe a mattress was involved, I believe she was assaulted and killed in a vehicle on that property--(not hers)

So here is my theory--TH shows up at Avery's and looks for BJ--Avery meets with her and says he doesn't know where BJ is--or that she will be back in a few minutes--and says by the way, since you are here--I want to sell this vehicle--can you take pictures of it while you are here....she follows him back to where the vehicle is located, he rapes and kills her there (which happens to be on that seat) He can leave her there for days if he wants--nobody will know--he isn't going to consent to a search of the property--and if someone else does--so what--he just claims LE is trying to set him up.

Ok.. what is the motive? There is no motive, IMO. He was prepared to sue MC and his fiancee was in jail and they spoke that day.

It is really hard to believe, because IMO, SA had no motive.

It is a salvage yard. The seat is really not that out of the ordinary. If LE had allowed a forensic anthropologist in to the crime scene before shovelling TH's remains, we may know if that seat had any significance.

Your theory.... she had no reason to look for BJ, she knew she was meeting SA... how did she know? because he called her and spoke to her. She also told Auto Trader she was going to the Avery brothers. He wouldn't be able to leave her for days.... there were people coming and going constantly... you realize there was more than just him that lived on that property and it was a business, right? As for not consenting to a search.... he did consent to a search on November 3rd when LE came to his home.... he told them he had nothing to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste