Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have to wonder though, why didn't SA burn the body in his own smelter, and why didn't he crush the car?

The thing that is puzzling me about the planted bood... How could whomever planted it, know that SA would have a wound from where is could be said, that blood may have come? What if he had no cut anywhere? Where could they claim the blood was from then? Or were they just hoping, because he probably did have lots of minor scrapes and cuts, as per his lifestyle, that he would have a cut?

I still think it was planted. But I wonder how, they would have explained it getting there, with no cuts anywhere on SA...

If you take a little further, why would SA not dispose of the RAV4 and TH's body off Avery property under the cover of darkness ? We know she was in the back of the RAV4 - he had 4 days to get rid of the car and the body. It's not like they lived in the big city and I'll bet the Averys knew backroads that others have never seen.

I do have to wonder though, why didn't SA burn the body in his own smelter, and why didn't he crush the car?

The thing that is puzzling me about the planted bood... How could whomever planted it, know that SA would have a wound from where is could be said, that blood may have come? What if he had no cut anywhere? Where could they claim the blood was from then? Or were they just hoping, because he probably did have lots of minor scrapes and cuts, as per his lifestyle, that he would have a cut?

I still think it was planted. But I wonder how, they would have explained it getting there, with no cuts anywhere on SA...

nosebleed? Or like you said.... his line of work/lifestyle. I have been testing my theories on my husband (poor him LOL) I asked him last night, the guy works in a salvage yard, do you think it's uncommon for him to have cuts on his hands. He didn't answer me, he just showed me his hands. He is an electrician, does very little residential, mostly what we call industrial. He always has cuts, scraps, etc.

also, on November 5th, I think Brutus the dog alerted to 2 burn barrels (only 1 had remains on the 8th), didn't alert to the burn pit because they only got as far as the propane tank and the other dog was barking at them and Brutus barked and ran towards the other dog. I also think that it came out in cross-exam that it wouldn't be unusual for Brutus to bark back at a dog. It was an officer that first found a bone 6-8 feet outside of the burn pit IIRC

Where was the Rav4 found that the Sheriff/Sheriff's father's salvage yard then had the Rav4 towed to their own salvage yard?

Is the thought that a dead TH was in the back of her Rav4 and someone in the Sheriff's office wanted to burn down her corpse (in their own smelter, not the Avery smelter of course) and then transport her remains and Rav4 back to the Avery Salvage Yard for planting? All this trouble to try and implicate Steve Avery? Why couldn't the framer/planter have just put her body on Avery property? Why all the trouble to burn it to charred bits and then hide those remains and an attempt to obscure the Rav4 by putting stuff on and around it?

I saw on Dateline that it was a cadaver dog that alerted to the human remains found in the burn pit and barrels. So those were not found visually by LE.

And how did they get TH's remains past the German Shephard guarding SA's burn pit to plant them? If anything the dog would have been barking at an intruder on his property.

LE searched that property for 8 days, which is plenty of time to plant bones after the dog was removed by animal control (I also find it suspect that it took them days, supposedly, to have the dog removed). I also find the bones just as suspect as the rest of the "evidence" as no coroner or anthropologist forensic expert was allowed ON SITE to examine and remove said bones, as well as NO pics of the bones (except all neat in a box). Sure, it makes perfect sense, "Lets just shovel these bones into a box and call it a day." SMH:maddening:

I don't find that odd at all. I'm sure they knew which way the wind was blowing. Imagine if they had found something?! I would have stayed the heck away from that search, and hoped they quickly located her.

Or if you truly know you seen her leave your property, why look.

The search really wasn't until the 5th, and most of the family was at the cabin, was that already planned, I think so, but not sure. EA was still there, I guess because someone had to work the salvage yard? And when asked, he did consent to the search.

LE searched that property for 8 days, which is plenty of time to plant bones after the dog was removed by animal control (I also find it suspect that it took them days, supposedly, to have the dog removed). I also find the bones just as suspect as the rest of the "evidence" as no coroner or anthropologist forensic expert was allowed ON SITE to examine and remove said bones, as well as NO pics of the bones (except all neat in a box). Sure, it makes perfect sense, "Lets just shovel these bones into a box and call it a day." SMH:maddening:

NO PICTURES of the bones in the fire pit is what gets me. On top of that, how many of those bones were actually found outside of the actual pit? and where?

Because the only IMPORTANT evidence was the KEY you just ask Sgt AC. The bones they were not important, sadly. They could not take pictures of the bones in the pit because they were spread out by the debris on the side of the pit. The one planting the bones goofed. That is why they didnt call the coroner. They knew it. I'm suspecting that if they moved her bone in the burn barrel that while they were carrying it from the south to the pit a bone fell out. just like at the quarry when they went to move the barrel a few bones fell out. There are holes at the bottom of the barrel to feed oxygen to the fire. If they were say rolling the barrel on its bottom axis sort of on an angle this would give opportunity for that bone to fall out 8ft out of the debris.

I wonder which officers were with the dog handler, I just skimmed through her testimony and don't see anyone mentioned. Who knew that the dog alerted to the 2 barrels?

https://web.archive.org/web/20070216132325/http://wfrv.com/topstories/local_story_310183159.html

From a news article on Nov 6, 2005:

" Jennifer Kolbusz reports that Halbach was at Steven Avery's property, photographing a vehicle for Auto Trader magazine. However, Jennifer says that Halbach did continue on to another appointment before she disappeared."

First time I had read this, and then when you take into account that phone call between Remiker and Weigart on Nov 4...just more things to make me go, "hmmm".

I don't know if that statement is entirely true. LE did a missing person search of his trailer on the 3rd with his consent. They didn't get the search warrant until after the car was found to truly start a crime scene search. It wasn't until after the 5th that the family wasn't allowed back on the property. So, the search may have been 8 days, but the family had control of the property from Oct 31 thru Nov 5th.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070216132325/http://wfrv.com/topstories/local_story_310183159.html

From a news article on Nov 6, 2005:

" Jennifer Kolbusz reports that Halbach was at Steven Avery's property, photographing a vehicle for Auto Trader magazine. However, Jennifer says that Halbach did continue on to another appointment before she disappeared."

First time I had read this, and then when you take into account that phone call between Remiker and Weigart on Nov 4...just more things to make me go, "hmmm".

In the first recorded interview with BD in the back of the cop car in November also mentions she had another appointment, that she did not make it to.

Because the only IMPORTANT evidence was the KEY you just ask Sgt AC. The bones they were not important, sadly. They could not take pictures of the bones in the pit because they were spread out by the debris on the side of the pit. The one planting the bones goofed. That is why they didnt call the coroner. They knew it. I'm suspecting that if they moved her bone in the burn barrel that while they were carrying it from the south to the pit a bone fell out. just like at the quarry when they went to move the barrel a few bones fell out. There are holes at the bottom of the barrel to feed oxygen to the fire. If they were say rolling the barrel on its bottom axis sort of on an angle this would give opportunity for that bone to fall out 8ft out of the debris.

Is it possible SA's sheppard is responsible for the bones being outside the burn pit?

Good morning Mystic, Missy and Jaddie...did you get any sleep???

I just wanted to catch up on reading the comments this morning for 10 minutes--its now been 2 1/2 hours...LOL

I really have to get to all the things I've been putting off for weeks now--Good Luck sleuthing today! I'll check back with you guys when I get caught up!:websleuther:

The logical answer: no one could know that, because the blood wasn't planted.

nosebleed? Or like you said.... his line of work/lifestyle. I have been testing my theories on my husband (poor him LOL) I asked him last night, the guy works in a salvage yard, do you think it's uncommon for him to have cuts on his hands. He didn't answer me, he just showed me his hands. He is an electrician, does very little residential, mostly what we call industrial. He always has cuts, scraps, etc.

I though "nosebleed" too. I would guess they knew the odds were very good, there would be some small cut on SA, and also it wouldn't really matter because, "who cares, he's guilty".

Plus with the level of ridiculousness of the outlandish fabrications, being used in this case, it would not have surprised me if they had claimed SA had experienced a brief stigmata and then continued on about his business lol.

The logical answer: no one could know that, because the blood wasn't planted.

Logical answer? That sentence ^ makes no sense to me. It's just another detour down the cul-de-sac of, "He's guilty because I say so". meh.

Just another opportunity to say, He did it, I'm right. Uhhggg.

Anyone know where I can find a picture of the CD case that had blood smears on it?

ETA: nevermind, I found one

Did SA ever try to contact TH or auto trader after 4:35 on Halloween to ask about the other car he wanted photographed?

Seems to me That if he didn't follow up, it's because he knew she was already dead... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState