Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if LE down there has to be fingerprinted like up here in Canada? I think lawyers are also fingerprinted here.

Depending on any case you read the answer could be yes or no. Some states require all public employees to be fingerprinted (background check mostly) but they are kept on file. Other states/jurisdictions don't require it but if an issue comes up during an investigation with unknown DNA or fingerprints, any public employee (cop, paramedic, coroner, etc) may be printed or samples taken to rule people in or out. I happen to believe an innocent person is on death row in Texas. Issues came up about possible crime scene contamination. They had to track down and print everyone who entered the house. It would have been simpler if their prints/DNA profiles were already in a database to rule out instantly.

I wonder if LE down there has to be fingerprinted like up here in Canada? I think lawyers are also fingerprinted here.

I would imagine it is the same between IL and WI--I have a co-worker who has a son on the police force---I will ask her tomorrow.

Maybe one day our grandchildren/nephews/nieces will all have GPS on their vehicles, and this would be a non-issue.

Depending on any case you read the answer could be yes or no. Some states require all public employees to be fingerprinted (background check mostly) but they are kept on file. Other states/jurisdictions don't require it but if an issue comes up during an investigation with unknown DNA or fingerprints, any public employee (cop, paramedic, coroner, etc) may be printed or samples taken to rule people in or out. I happen to believe an innocent person is on death row in Texas. Issues came up about possible crime scene contamination. They had to track down and print everyone who entered the house. It would have been simpler if their prints/DNA profiles were already in a database to rule out instantly.

Also, rule out everyone who would of had access to the crime scene(s).

Well, it depends on how you look at it---Gregory Allen sure beat the system....for a while that is...anyway.

He sure beat the system when it came to PB. Til Avery was proven innocent of assaulting her the SOL ran out on Allen. So he beat the wrap on that one at least. And on a brighter note, it only took a few more victimized women to put him where he should have been before he ever got the chance to touch them.

Sweet! This is a witness. He is also a voice I heard on the dispatch calls. This is real good. :)

EA---what did he witness? The car not being there on Friday? He said he went rabbit hunting on Friday back there...but S.A. said they were shooting a 30/6 on Friday--SA didn't mention anything about rabbit hunting that I can recall.

I'm confused...what dispatch calls????

EA---what did he witness? The car not being there on Friday? He said he went rabbit hunting on Friday back there...but S.A. said they were shooting a 30/6 on Friday--SA didn't mention anything about rabbit hunting that I can recall.

No - EA was rabbit hunting with a friend of his. SA was not rabbit hunting.

Someone help me - is Earl the one who supposedly raped someone? After seeing him speaking, and how close the family still seems to be, it makes me sad for them. His daughter seems lovely. And that dog! :loveyou:

Sorry I had it on listening mode - *drone mode* ! I mispoke and actually watched it.

Now, after this, I do believe no one on the Avery property has anything to do with THs disappearance/murder.

Just waiting for BJ to speak now ...

Great Point! Well Taken!

Hey..... I just want to say thanks :) You have been a great debater on here. You and I don't always agree, and that's okay.... I enjoy your posts, and I appreciate your openness to look at the different aspects of this case, even the tin-foil hat one's :)

:highfive:

Someone help me - is Earl the one who supposedly raped someone? After seeing him speaking, and how close the family still seems to be, it makes me sad for them. His daughter seems lovely. And that dog! :loveyou:

I believe the term that was used was sexual assault--which doesn't necessarily mean rape....

Yes, his daughter does seem lovely as well as the dog! Just lost my puppy today...:tears::tears:

So if I seem a little out of it the last couple of days, that's why.

So, Earl Avery states the LE searched; but, dust that was in locations was not moved. Great point!

I believe the term that was used was sexual assault--which doesn't necessarily mean rape....

Yes, his daughter does seem lovely as well as the dog! Just lost my puppy today...:tears::tears:

So if I seem a little out of it the last couple of days, that's why.

First of all, really sorry about your dog. As you can tell from my name and avatar, I'm a dog lover too! It's truly awful to lose a pet, especially when you are kind of expected to just go on, as if they weren't a family member.

Sexual assault is still quite troubling, but wondering about the circumstances. I thought I remember it being his daughters or a family member? I can't imagine that to be true if his daughter is right there with him in that interview. I'm thinking I remember something about it being an accusation and not an arrest or something or it was something that was accused during a divorce or something? I dunno. I may have my cases mixed up again!

One thing I find sad is how many people just take LE and the media as 'Gospel'. So many complained that MAM was biased and slanted, well so are most news accounts.

Look back at the old threads on TH, kratz news conference was bought hook line and sinker. Even today, you see it, All.The.Time.

Just read a report, "mom had children living in squalor". (no pics at all). One sock on the the floor could become, "dangerous clutter", if that's the message LE wants out there. So why are so many, so quick to go, " OMG that's terrible" ect... when they read the news?

I have been taking almost everything I hear from LE and news accounts as prejudicial for years now. But many,many people still truly believe that stuff just... because. *(Although civilian cell phone footage is beginning to expose LE at least in the area of using unjustified deadly force!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog