DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SIKIKEY?

See KK for the key?

HA

I have to go to work--but quickly..I have friends in a Christian ministry who visit prisoners. A long time ago they mentioned that the boxer Siki was very popular among the prison crowd. I posted a reference to him earlier--read about him--its an interesting story with references that may apply in this situation.

IMO they are really big cigarettes :happydance:

I don't know what they are LOL Pipes sounds like a reasonable explanation?

Actually I've said before that I find him believable, but this is the first time I can say that he creeped me out!

Comparing his parents' anguish of him being in jail with her parents' devastation over her being missing?
And not for nothing, but I also think it's indicative that he stated that she left just like she usually does ie: bangs a left on 147 towards Larrabee? That's a LONG way to keep watching her departure. Seems like he's fixated on her. If it's so routine and just business, why is he concerned at ALL to watch her entire departure or even look back up to see which way she turns? Um, no. Seems he catches himself and stumbles with the "ya know, cuz the field's wide open and you can see". Um? Why are you even caring or looking?

Sounds like Colburn DIDN'T go directly to his house as previously said before either. He says the cops stopped at his mom's house first. The first set of family bldgs at the end of Avery road? Seems if I'm gunning for Steven, or sitting on his house and watching his movements pre- TH -- I'd know right where to find him?

Also- I can hear the dog piping up and barking periodically. Maybe he's not ferocious with Daddy standing right there, but he's going to bark his furry face off and wake Steven right up (his bedroom is right there!) if someone's coming into the yard and planting a body or bones or starting a friggin fire. There OR across from the van in the other barrel. Especially if it's a figure in the dark without lights. Hellzzz no! He's not sitting right with me here.

All just MY opinion

So I went back and listened again... I did hear the dog! LOL I also noticed that the girl asking the questions talks in past tense too... How did you know Teresa... not how do you know Teresa.... what was her personality like.

I'm not sure I or anyone said that Colborn went directly to SA's HOUSE.... (I'm also not sure anyone here has said that they had him under surveillance? I know I have read that lol but don't think it was here) but he went to that property for the purpose of talking to Steven Avery..... because that's what Wiegert asked him to do, because the phone call (the one to B.Janda) was identified as Steven Avery on the cell phone bill given to him by her "friends". I don't think we have any way of knowing if he went to the trailer first and SA wasn't there.... so he went to his parents.... either way, he went there to talk to SA. We could check Colborn's statement.... oh wait.....

Actually I've said before that I find him believable, but this is the first time I can say that he creeped me out!

Comparing his parents' anguish of him being in jail with her parents' devastation over her being missing?
And not for nothing, but I also think it's indicative that he stated that she left just like she usually does ie: bangs a left on 147 towards Larrabee? That's a LONG way to keep watching her departure. Seems like he's fixated on her. If it's so routine and just business, why is he concerned at ALL to watch her entire departure or even look back up to see which way she turns? Um, no. Seems he catches himself and stumbles with the "ya know, cuz the field's wide open and you can see". Um? Why are you even caring or looking?

Sounds like Colburn DIDN'T go directly to his house as previously said before either. He says the cops stopped at his mom's house first. The first set of family bldgs at the end of Avery road? Seems if I'm gunning for Steven, or sitting on his house and watching his movements pre- TH -- I'd know right where to find him?

Also- I can hear the dog piping up and barking periodically. Maybe he's not ferocious with Daddy standing right there, but he's going to bark his furry face off and wake Steven right up (his bedroom is right there!) if someone's coming into the yard and planting a body or bones or starting a friggin fire. There OR across from the van in the other barrel. Especially if it's a figure in the dark without lights. Hellzzz no! He's not sitting right with me here.

All just MY opinion

When I watched this clip, he appeared tired to me. He is probably wondering WTH is going on also. He probably knows the road she is going down too because that is the same road people go back to Manitowec. JMO

That tells me that no one was trying to coordinate statements or activities with anyone else. People just said what they remembered as they remembered it. That's exactly what is supposed to happen; no one is supposed to try and coordinate with anyone else.

I don't know of any case where everyone's statements and timelines matched up, all the ones I've followed have contained some discrepancies.

You misinterpreted me. I was stating that each individual's statements did not match up with their own previous statements. For example, ST's three or four statements kept changing and conflicted with each other.

Now any good investigator would have questioned him further as to those specific discrepancies on each statement, but they didn't. Why not? Incompetence? Cover up? They felt they had the ones who they felt did it so they investigated no further?

Also, most bonfire witnesses did't remember or mention the bonfire in their first statements but they did in subsequent statements, IIRC.

I still don't know what I think about any of this. But I do know one thing. I do not believe for a minute that LE killed Halbach in order to frame Avery to avoid the lawsuit. I find that so far reaching as to be absurd. Question for anyone who believes the county would go to the extreme of killing an innocent woman to frame Avery........ why not just kill Avery ? If they were willing to take a life, why not take the life that is actually threatening you with a lawsuit and exposure and public humiliation ?

I still don't know what I think about any of this. But I do know one thing. I do not believe for a minute that LE killed Halbach in order to frame Avery to avoid the lawsuit. I find that so far reaching as to be absurd. Question for anyone who believes the county would go to the extreme of killing an innocent woman to frame Avery........ why not just kill Avery ? If they were willing to take a life, why not take the life that is actually threatening you with a lawsuit and exposure and public humiliation ?

I don't think that is the case either. And your comment about why not just kill Avery.... I think it was the Sheriff (?) that said the same thing.... it would have been easier to eliminate Avery.

The latest Zellner tweet...

Kathleen Zellner ‏@ZellnerLaw
Tunnel vision clear in TH case. No DNA taken except from SA family. No need to take DNA from others when planted. #MakingAMurderer

The more I research this the more it's looking like another Gregory Allen situation. The police didn't kill TH they just found a circumstance where he could be blamed for it. It's been said that just killing off SA would still allow the family to continue the law suit. But if he settles it to pay for his attorney fees then the whole stink of it goes away. They are heroes for catching the big bad murderer and their reputations are restored.

The more I research this the more it's looking like another Gregory Allen situation. The police didn't kill TH they just found a circumstance where he could be blamed for it. It's been said that just killing off SA would still allow the family to continue the law suit. But if he settles it to pay for his attorney fees then the whole stink of it goes away. They are heroes for catching the big bad murderer and their reputations are restored.

But they underestimated that this was going to blow up in their faces, and they're pissed about it.

You misinterpreted me. I was stating that each individual's statements did not match up with their own previous statements. For example, ST's three or four statements kept changing and conflicted with each other.

Now any good investigator would have questioned him further as to those specific discrepancies on each statement, but they didn't. Why not? Incompetence? Cover up? They felt they had the ones who they felt did it so they investigated no further?

Also, most bonfire witnesses did't remember or mention the bonfire in their first statements but they did in subsequent statements, IIRC.

Look what I found on reddit!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/452fm7/askscience_ama_series_im_dr_julia_shaw_a_memory/

it's about false memories, very interesting read (I'm still reading)

I also have questions about the changing statements. (keeping in mind we have not seen everyone's statements yet)

http://wbay.com/2016/02/10/manitowo...-time-in-avery-appeal/?cid=facebook_WBAY_TV-2

Manitowoc County clerk asks for more time in Avery appeal

On Feb. 10, Lynn Zigmunt filed a Motion to Extend Time with the Wisconsin Court of Appeals.

An appellate court clerk tells Action 2 News Zigmunt is asking for more time to send records to the appeals court.

Zigmunt is the one that testified in court during the trial.

court records do show that a request for an extension was filed on the 8th (I saw this the yesterday, I thought it was probably Zellner, guess not LOL)

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/courtReco...et=12&linkOnlyToForm=false&sortDirection=DESC

Cause his next of kin would have been able to collect the lawsuit. That's why they didn't kill him even though that would have been easier. And I think what happened was a crime of passion from one person who killed her and left her near the Avery's lot. Such as the quarry. The LE had a crime of opportunity to get rid of the lawsuit without killing anyone. But it would be harder. Thus all the deviations from protocol to make it make sense.

Cause his next of kin would have been able to collect the lawsuit. That's why they didn't kill him even though that would have been easier. And I think what happened was a crime of passion from one person who killed her and left her near the Avery's lot. Such as the quarry. The LE had a crime of opportunity to get rid of the lawsuit without killing anyone. But it would be harder. Thus all the deviations from protocol to make it make sense.

Lets talk about the quarry.....

have we seen ANY pictures of that quarry yet? When I was doing some reading yesterday, Fassbender said they spent a lot of time there the one day..... I have not seen 1 picture yet, have you?

The problem with this case from the getgo is reasonable doubt. There is enough RD here to drive a truck through! Sure the jury voted guilty but we know for a fact they voted guilty the first time and were wrong. It's happened time and again in cases with far less RD than this case. I mean this case is textbook. So to me the only verdict that could have been delivered was Not Guilty and without the pressed the publicity the people who thought he got away the first time and the juror intimidation that took place I have no doubt that both Avery and Dassey would have never been convicted. What truly sucks is that gaping hole of RD leaves behind a huge potential that the real killer is still out there and has possibly killed again. Not like it hasn't happened before.

And for those who claim I was swayed by a documentary I wonder how many followed the case in real time with anything other than what was spoon fed by KK LEO and the media. And after watching the doc I was still kind of on the fence but the more I research the more convinced I am that this is one of the worst cases of institutional framing I have ever seen!

With Zellner on his side that will ultimately be named Avery/Dassey County. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have we seen ANY pictures of that quarry yet? When I was doing some reading yesterday, Fassbender said they spent a lot of time there the one day..... I have not seen 1 picture yet, have you?

No I have not seen pictures of the quarry yet. I wish I had all the pictures take and in order so I can see if Spot anything strange in any of them. There had to have been a lot of pictures taken, just not used in trial. You can see the box they are going through the defense in the series. I want that box of photos.

Maybe he thought his crack team of evidence techs took those pics and wrote those reports. :shush:

I was checking the Crowd source Site to see if they hit the top dollar. They did. Hopefully we will see some new evidence soon. I was reading the donators names and on the very first page I saw this odd entry........

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member