Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause his next of kin would have been able to collect the lawsuit.

Yet such confusion remains (amongst people outside Websleuths) about why Tadych was acting as he was, evolving statements indicting SA evermore as they go (3ft. fire becomes 10 ft. fire) and in particular his statement "this is the greatest thing ever" upon SA's conviction....

....obviously he thought with SA gone the potential $36 Mil would now go to The Family and some of that to Barb thus...he'd get $$$.

No idea why he was anti-Brendan though, at that time, said to have smiled when BD's Guilty Verdict came....maybe BD just did not like him or Vice Versa...seems obvious though that Tadych behaved as he did, eager for then jubilant at SA's Conviction because he thought this would bring him (Tadych) money.

(To clarify also...my statement. critique re: people falling hopelessly into the Z's was her Last stop theory as result of that Remiker-Weigert phone call was referring to people beyond Websleuths as well)

http://wbay.com/2016/02/10/manitowo...-time-in-avery-appeal/?cid=facebook_WBAY_TV-2

Manitowoc County clerk asks for more time in Avery appeal

Zigmunt is the one that testified in court during the trial.

court records do show that a request for an extension was filed on the 8th (I saw this the yesterday, I thought it was probably Zellner, guess not LOL)

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/courtReco...et=12&linkOnlyToForm=false&sortDirection=DESC

I have seen speculation elsewhere that this is somewhat odd. Anyone know if it is normal?

The county clerk has been sending out copies to people that are paying for them, but can't take the time to send them to the appeals court?

On a lighter note... I have seen speculation that they are still waiting for Colborn's final report and it could be causing the delay hahahaha

Yet such confusion remains (amongst people outside Websleuths) about why Tadych was acting as he was, evolving statements indicting SA evermore as they go (3ft. fire becomes 10 ft. fire) and in particular his statement "this is the greatest thing ever" upon SA's conviction....

....obviously he thought with SA gone the potential $36 Mil would now go to The Family and some of that to Barb thus...he'd get $$$.

No idea why he was anti-Brendan though, at that time, said to have smiled when BD's Guilty Verdict came....maybe BD just did not like him or Vice Versa...seems obvious though that Tadych behaved as he did, eager for then jubilant at SA's Conviction because he thought this would bring him (Tadych) money.

(To clarify also...my statement. critique re: people falling hopelessly into the Z's was her Last stop theory as result of that Remiker-Weigert phone call was referring to people beyond Websleuths as well)

According to a post by Barb on the family support fb page... she said that everyone, including Scott, thinks SA/BD are innocent.

The family has also been told now to stop answering questions and making statements ... as per Zellner. (SA's niece Carla posted that yesterday)

ETA: I should have clarified... she said certain questions.

I have seen speculation elsewhere that this is somewhat odd. Anyone know if it is normal?

The county clerk has been sending out copies to people that are paying for them, but can't take the time to send them to the appeals court?

On a lighter note... I have seen speculation that they are still waiting for Colborn's final report and it could be causing the delay hahahaha

HAHA. well they just hit the marker for the 9K to get all the records. So they could be overwhelmed with making copies for the public. So the question is do we wait. Or do they? lol

Zellner is making up for not tweeting every day... we got a bonus tweet today LOL

Kathleen Zellner ‏@ZellnerLaw
Theresa's car was locked when it was found. Killers don't do that-- preserves the evidence. Kinda obvious who locked.#MakingAMurderer

Thanks for these tweets Missy. makes me feel like Im keeping up.

According to a post by Barb on the family support fb page... she said that everyone, including Scott, thinks SA/BD are innocent.

The family has also been told now to stop answering questions and making statements ... as per Zellner. (SA's niece Carla posted that yesterday)

ETA: I should have clarified... she said certain questions.

Im not on FB atm, so I miss all the FB stuff- thanks for that update.

I feel so sorry for Barb. It was heart breaking watching her react after BD got sentenced.

Zellner is making up for not tweeting every day... we got a bonus tweet today LOL

Kathleen Zellner ‏@ZellnerLaw
Theresa's car was locked when it was found. Killers don't do that-- preserves the evidence. Kinda obvious who locked.#MakingAMurderer

I think we will see new evidence coming out of the Rav4! :happydance:

I think we will see new evidence coming out of the Rav4! :happydance:

I have to admit.... her use of the word "obvious" is annoying me LOL If it was obvious, most of us wouldn't be in here looking for answers LOL Either she is trolling someone, hoping to rattle them.... orrrrr she has something.

Interesting that Kratz has gone pretty quiet (other than the article of him whining about the media and the documentary about the complaints against him and how irresponsible it is ... what a douchebag)

Sadly, nothing I hear of this county and it's practices surprises me anymore. :facepalm:

I don't think that is the case either. And your comment about why not just kill Avery.... I think it was the Sheriff (?) that said the same thing.... it would have been easier to eliminate Avery.

The sheriff apparently doesn't know much about lawsuits to make such an illogical statement.

In a civil lawsuit, if the plaintiff dies, the beneficiaries and heirs to the plaintiff's estate inherit the lawsuit. The person named in the deceased person's will as his executor, or the person named by the court as administrator of the estate if there is no will, can continue the lawsuit on behalf of the deceased person. If the case settles, the executor or administrator distributes the proceeds to the beneficiaries and heirs.

http://info.legalzoom.com/can-deceased-persons-lawsuit-automatically-terminated-21638.html

Sadly, nothing I hear of this county and it's practices surprises me anymore. :facepalm:

I know right! Thinking back.... when I first watched the documentary... I was thinking whoaaaaa, I gotta research this one LOL It was a few weeks after the release, so I was behind LOL At the time, I remember thinking, geesh, sounded like he could be guilty, but "not beyond a reasonable doubt" to me, so I started looking... and looking .. and now reading ... and reading.... and seriously.... I don't think there is much that would surprise me at this point.

Yes evidence points to SA... but duhhhh if they are framing him... that is the point, right? There is no evidence that I can't find something questionable about (not that I can think of at the moment anyway). The RAV4... the blood... the electronics (which btw ... how stupid.... he can burn a body to the point that it can't be ID'd, but he can't destroy the electronics? and nope... no where to hide those on that 40 acre lot... leave them at the end of the driveway???? ).....the key.... the bones.... it's just so obvious (to use the words of Zellner lol). 70 IQ or not... I just don't see it. Oh, but wait.... he is soooooooo smart, that he cleaned up any trace of her DNA in his home/garage??? really? come on.

Oh, and since I'm on a bit of rant about this whole situation.... lets talk about how NO ONE talked about STEVEN AVERY..... So the guy that got exonerated for a rape he didn't commit and is now suing Manitowoc County for $36 million dollars (I don't care if he wasn't going to get that much... at that point, he was suing for that much), a guy that county officials would not admit to any responsibility for sending him to prison for 18 years for that rape (again... I don't care how many years he spent in there for running his cousin off the road... would he have been found guilty if he wasn't also found guilty of that rape? did that rape have any part in the sentencing for the other crime?) .... BUT .... NOPE..... NO ONE talks about it???? not Ryan... not Scott.... not Pam... nope, they didn't discuss any of that at all, no cops talked about him or that he was suing the county.... no way, they wouldn't be friggen human and talk about stuff like how SA and even some of his family members are douchebags. The denial of any discussion about it is a red flag for me.... I find it so very hard to believe that no one did. No one talked about the guy that Teresa mentioned to someone "hey guess where I was today.... " and she mentioned SA.

It's like the insistence that Pam never took her eye's off the RAV4... really Pam? so you can write a statement and watch the RAV4 from 3 football fields away? give me a break. And Pam.... I don't think they let you stay there until 3pm when Calumet FINALLY took over the scene... and I'm positive you were not there until 10pm when they took it away. And lets talk about the "group" that was able to get ALL the way up on to the ridge behind the officer that was diligently guarding the RAV4. Which also brings to light how accessible that property actual was!!!!!

Ok... I'm done. LOL I think... for now. Sometimes I just think the unspoken things or the absolute denial of things that are just "human nature" makes things look even fishier by denying them. I would feel much better if they had said ... well duh... of course we wanted to check SA's yard, he's a shady guy, didn't he commit that rape? what? he got out? he didn't do it? are you sure? he probably did it! I heard he did. <<< this is human nature IMO

Please don't reply and tell me that I'm wrong or whatever,.... These are my thoughts. There might be some facts mixed in there, but these are absolutely 100% my thoughts, there is no link. There will be no link. I'm taking my 2 (or 10) minutes to just vent about what I, in my own thoughts, think is just silly and does not make any bit of sense to me at this point. And this is just the tip of the iceberg, there is a ton more that doesn't make sense... my 10 minutes is up ;-)

The problem with this case from the getgo is reasonable doubt. There is enough RD here to drive a truck through! Sure the jury voted guilty but we know for a fact they voted guilty the first time and were wrong. It's happened time and again in cases with far less RD than this case. I mean this case is textbook. So to me the only verdict that could have been delivered was Not Guilty and without the pressed the publicity the people who thought he got away the first time and the juror intimidation that took place I have no doubt that both Avery and Dassey would have never been convicted. What truly sucks is that gaping hole of RD leaves behind a huge potential that the real killer is still out there and has possibly killed again. Not like it hasn't happened before.

And for those who claim I was swayed by a documentary I wonder how many followed the case in real time with anything other than what was spoon fed by KK LEO and the media. And after watching the doc I was still kind of on the fence but the more I research the more convinced I am that this is one of the worst cases of institutional framing I have ever seen!

With Zellner on his side that will ultimately be named Avery/Dassey County. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They voted guilty before he even walked into that court room. He never stood a chance his fate was already decided.

Kathleen Zellner &#8207;@ZellnerLaw

They also don't disconnect the battery so the car can't be moved from the property to ensure they will be highly considered as a suspect.

I want to believe he is guilty but if I was a juror Id have to vote not because of all the reasonable doubt. Just the key alone is enough to raise some red flags that something is hinky. Why was that key not found during one of the other 6 searches but let the 2 come in that were told to stay away from the investigation and its laying in plain sight but missing TH DNA? There is alot in this case that doesnt make sense. jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413