DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[video=youtube;iP_Cy6gVxxw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP_Cy6gVxxw[/video]

@7:00

What is the blue object behind the blue
rectangle?
a blue duffle bag?

Looks like it. Are you thinking the rectangle is from the bottom of the duffle bag?

It looked like a blue duffle bag to me. I'm more curious about the hair ties scattered on the floor and something the camera-person focuses on under the tree. There's also something on the floor to the right of her bed, but the camera moves too quickly to get a good look at it.

ETA: Oooh, like a blue insert to keep the bottom of the duffle flat?

I put the image on my big screen and now it doesn't look like a duffle bag at all.

rectangle looks like a fuzzy edged cut out

possibility analogue camera, circa 90's, low resolution makes the edge look fuzzy----
shadow appears and disappears light source moves - D-Man

Is there a pre-existing thread for the Dec 2016 Radar on Line video?

7k from Pasta Jay?

Nope, maybe we should make a discussion thread for the 2 RadarOnline videos?

Is there a pre-existing thread for the Dec 2016 Radar on Line video?

7k from Pasta Jay?

Pasta Jay's was jointly owned by Jay Elowski and John Ramsey.

That cheque could have been John's share of weekly profits? Although you would think it would be done by bank transfer - if it was legit of course.

cheque

Attachments

• cheque.jpg
    cheque.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 46
from JR 6/98 interview re check:

23 LOU SMIT: Perhaps 66 is a
24 photograph of a check. Do you recall that?
25 JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah. I had in
1 effect loaned Jay that money, when I bought his
2 building. And he paid me back. I just hadn't
3 deposited it.
4 LOU SMIT: Do you know where that
5 was located?
6 JOHN RAMSEY: I think that was,
7 looks like it was the dish rack in the back
8 hallway, right there. About that little table.
9 LOU SMIT: Okay.
10 JOHN RAMSEY: Some checks or
11 something on the table.

ZoriahNZ,

Yes, of course it was. BR and JonBenet left the breakfast bar and made it back to her bedroom, where Burke intended to remain the night, just as I think he did on Christmas Eve?

What else might a brown stain be? There is evidence of fecal smearing, fecal deposits left on the alleged BR pajama pants, so a fecal deposit on the carpet would fit with BR indulging in some kind of scatological behavior either through fear or pleasure?

The pajama bottoms you can see JonBenet wearing in the previous photos are missing.

I'm assuming the corresponding size-6 underwear is also missing, but BR redressed JonBenet in a pair of his long johns, no doubt fetching a pair for himself too, as he left a soiled pair on JonBenet's bedroom floor.

For me the link between the staging and the various pajama bottoms, size-12's, etc, along with Patsy claiming responsibility, just seem to point to BR?

Neither parent is going to stage a homicide using a sibling's clothing, and a niece's Christmas gift, that's beyond bizarre.

It looks like BR acting out some dysfunctional fantasy that included sexual assault, homicide and possibly some pathological post-mortem behavior, e.g. using the paintbrush, that brings BR to such an excitable state he looses his mind whacks JonBenet, and defecates in his pajama bottoms?

Thats how I see it at present, its only the degree of premeditation that I cannot fathom so far.
But if he changed her, the pjs would be clean, not soiled. Pardon me if I don't make sense. I'm behind on this thread.
http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682456/Clothing#LongWhiteUnderwear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But if he changed her, the pjs would be clean, not soiled. Pardon me if I don't make sense. I'm behind on this thread.

Aydrianna523,
Ah! Now listen carefully, heard that before? So BR redresses JonBenet in the size-12's, but she is not really dead just comatose. Along comes Patsy to stage the wine-cellar crime-scene, she applies the ligature, tightens, and JonBenet voids her bladder as she passes away.

You make sense. You're not the only one that's not buying this redressing.

Aydrianna523,
Ah! Now listen carefully, heard that before? So BR redresses JonBenet in the size-12's, but she is not really dead just comatose. Along comes Patsy to stage the wine-cellar crime-scene, she applies the ligature, tightens, and JonBenet voids her bladder as she passes away.

Now she's comatose?

What's the point of this redressing if she's not already soiled? Or are you now saying she urinated twice?

You make sense. You're not the only one that's not buying this redressing.

Now she's comatose?

What's the point of this redressing if she's not already soiled? Or are you now saying she urinated twice?

singularity,
Nope, it's BR who redresses her first, due to her size-6 underwear being likely bloodstained, then he places his long johns on her. Why would a guilty parent want to link their son to a sexual homicide?

I'm saying Burke never killed her outright prior to redressing her, he just thought he did. Either him or PR finished JonBenet off by ligature asphyxiation, now this was either deliberate or an unintended consequence from the the ligature asphyxiation, i.e. what Patsy thought was staging was JonBenet's final demise?

This is why the case looks like PDI, whereas it's just Patsy covering for Burke Ramsey, usually its the killer staging to eradicate any links to the killers forensic evidence, via fires, roadside deposit etc.

It's also possible BR asphyxiated JonBenet after redressing her using the ligature and all Patsy did was fake up garrote style asphyxiation device?

Aydrianna523,

In post #317, you stated:

*snip*Meantime Burke has sneaked into JonBenet's bedroom for some quality time together, except it all went wrong, and Patsy never found out until she rose to go to the airport.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?325424-Was-Burke-Involved-5/page22

icedtea4me,
Neato, just choose whichever you think best fits how you think it all panned out. It's only speculation, its what the board is for.

They're your statements. How about you reconcile the two?

They're your statements. How about you reconcile the two?
That's the problem. He doesn't have to reconcile anything. It's the beauty and luxury of BDI. Toss anything at the wall and pray that it sticks, at least momentarily, and simply toss aside and ignore all the things that cant and wont stick.

I've been saying it since BDI started dominating last year....BDI is the new IDI.It does all the things that IDI accomplished but actually does it better. It creates huge doubt for the adults in the house(in some scenarios lets them off the hook), literally tries to write them out of the story, ignores a lot of case evidence or simply sidesteps it, and can instantly create any scenario....no matter how outlandish....to get the case away from PDI/JDI.

That quote you posted is a great example. In the other thread, he criticizes non-BDI of insinuating "telepathic communication" and mocks people believing a parent didn't know what was going on that morning yet he himself paints the same picture in his own temporary scenario....until leapfrogging to the next where he's maniacally laughing like Ed Gein dancing in the pale moonlight but when that's considered unrealistic and obscene, it'll seamlessly and conveniently jump into a scenario where Patsy is doing all the dirty work and Burke's hands are much cleaner.

This is why the case isn't BDI. It requires continuous leapfrogging between simultaneous scenarios just on a whim that it will make a lick of sense to the reader. Then a dose of unintentional irony is thrown at the reader.....we are told its the only thing that "makes sense" and the only theory that applies "logic".

Yeah....pretzel logic.

Sometimes it comes across as mere satire of RDI/IDI theories.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back