NEW Casey Anthony DOLL in U.S.A. flag!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I heard that it comes with a tiny roll of duct tape and sheet of heart stickers (with one missing) too ... lol jk! I wonder though how long before "Hot Body Casey" is released?

After posting I noticed that ... it was my 666th post ... I guess that is why I had to say something a little devilish!

Get a grip on yourself One Hooah. I love your humor, I do. But this is not funny and KC and our flag cannot be linked.

We are a good and generous nation. The devil does want to do us in.

Get a grip on yourself One Hooah. I love your humor, I do. But this is not funny and KC and our flag cannot be linked.

We are a good and generous nation. The devil does want to do us in.

Oh, I totally agree! I am a true patriot and any desecration of our flag really bothers me.

What will be next......decomposing body in the trunk scented air fresheners?

We ebay sellers don't all sell trashy things like this. Just wanted to defend myself. :D

Tee hee. I sell on Ebay too.

Let me clarify "trashy sellers on Ebay" to encompass a type of person who tries to make fast money on a senseless tragedy.

I don't know if this woman is affiliated with TES or not, but if TES wanted the proceeds from her merchandise they would be officially linked.

Brand new, autographed copy of Sandra Lee's new Novel, Time Served. Released in January, 2009.

Any and all profits generated by this listing will benefit TES. Because TES is not on ebay's current list of charitable organizations, I cannot attach the ribbon icon to my listing. I have, however, invited TES to ebay's list, in using their 'giving works' feature.

Should this auction end before TES is added to their list, I will directly submit 100% of the proceeds, to TES. Thanks to all, for your many suggestions; I'm forever striving to be a better person.

I speak from my own personal experience, when I say; " There is no devastation known to mankind, similar to the loss of a loved one; especially a child."

Thanks!
Is this the same Sandra Lee of the Food Network show "Semi-Homemade"? And did she serve time or someone else? I've always suspected she was a lush, because in every single episode, she has to make a cocktail to go along with whatever food she's made, even her desserts!

Tee hee. I sell on Ebay too.

Let me clarify "trashy sellers on Ebay" to encompass a type of person who tries to make fast money on a senseless tragedy.

I sell on eBay too, although infrequently for the past year and a half, and I know exactly what you mean by "trashy sellers".

On an aside...

Now I notice that the item has completely been removed from eBay's database entirely...Good for them-they did the right thing.

I agree wholeheartedly that our flag MEANS SOMETHING IMPORTANT and it should not be defiled by hooligans such as this!

On NG, it was stated the buyer removed the item. (for now?)

On NG, it was stated the buyer removed the item. (for now?)

The item WAS ended early...it said by the seller earlier, but now it has been completely backed out of eBay's system as if it never was there at all. If a seller ends an item, you can still go and look at it, but if eBay removes it from their system, you cannot even look at it any longer. :D

The item WAS ended early...it said by the seller earlier, but now it has been completely backed out of eBay's system as if it never was there at all. If a seller ends an item, you can still go and look at it, but if eBay removes it from their system, you cannot even look at it any longer. :D
The TH on NG said their is no protection against people's bad taste. He stated that public outrage is generally the only defense against such despicable behavior.

The TH on NG said their is no protection against people's bad taste. He stated that public outrage is generally the only defense against such despicable behavior.

on eBay there is another protection: Trademark Infringement...

It would be illegal to take a "Barbie" doll and repaint the face and call it a "Casey" doll...not saying that WAS a "Barbie"...
BUT
and this is the truth:
eBay does not investigate Trademark infringement complaints BEFORE they remove the item-they do it AFTER they remove the item, and they will usually remove ANY item that is reported for Trademark infringement...almost every time.

Is this the same Sandra Lee of the Food Network show "Semi-Homemade"? And did she serve time or someone else? I've always suspected she was a lush, because in every single episode, she has to make a cocktail to go along with whatever food she's made, even her desserts!

The back of the book (shown on the Ebay listing) shows the author Sandra Lee and it's not the same woman. The book is apparently a fictionalized account of the dehumanizing nature of working in a law firm-- I don't think it's about food.
But! The Sandra Lee you're talking about is a trip. When she does shows about cooking for children's parties, everyone should watch. She's out of control funny-- it's amazing to watch her wrench the utensils out of her "niece's" hand so that she can control the icing process and ensure the cupcakes are perfect. She's unwittingly hilarious. :laugh:

I really am happy to see that doll taken down. If I had money to burn I would have bought the doll and burned it. No need in poor little kids getting their hands on that thing.

Oh and its illegal to sell anything fraudulent or misrepresented as well

And that is not a REAL Casey Anthony Doll - its a copy

And that is Illegal as in eBay illegal !

Normally, I am totally against flag burning..........:rolleyes:

I watched this last night too and was horrified.

Why are there always some people who will buy into this? The Sunshine Caylee dolls - why did they state that shipments will begin on the 25th on NG last night, meaning that people actually bought this stuff!!!!!!!!

Sickening to me. Revolting.

What will be next......decomposing body in the trunk scented air fresheners?

We would need to order a couple of crates of those and send them to the jail so they could be hung up in KC's cell. It would be a nice addition to the Caylee remains wallpaper and the audio loop of Caylee singing You are My Sunshine that should be piped in 24/7

We would need to order a couple of crates of those and send them to the jail so they could be hung up in KC's cell. It would be a nice addition to the Caylee remains wallpaper and the audio loop of Caylee singing You are My Sunshine that should be piped in 24/7

Somehow, I don't think this would bother her. We would need a live webcam set up at Fusion and Tony L, front and center, with his new squeeze.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back